Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Omg

This was truly the best bit of tattle sleuthing I’ve ever seen, the way people on here had figured it out weeks ago.

Congrats to us, I guess 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

londongirl2001

VIP Member
So awkward that she deleted every trace of him from her social media now they're back together
Yeah, nothing about this said „just taking a break from each other“. The almost immediate deletion of pics, the article, her liking comments about him being awful. Embarrassing. Yeah Nimbobs, this has Happy Ending written all over it. Like, in blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 90

QueenBW

VIP Member
This woman will literally get herself re-engaged to a man she essentially admitted was the equivalent of rock bottom in her Hello Magazine article all to avoid therapy and her own company.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 82

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'd just like to say I called it first - when I noticed she was followed Cape Town based IG accounts 😄

I was really hoping we'd seen the last of him, but somehow knew it was too good to be true. She's a total lost cause now. No coming back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

melfish

VIP Member
He is going to race her to the altar now, lock this shit down before clarity can hit her again, or she sees another red butterfly

• Haha
Reactions: 71

ellwood

I have never SPRINTED to tattle so fast in all my life

If you reach a point where you have to separate from someone you should be in the honeymoon phase with then probably take it as a sign you’re not meant to be - what a car crash 😂😂 and the magazine article about two failed engagements??!! She’s an absolute mess

• Haha
Reactions: 71

melfish

VIP Member
Ah, they will all slowly reemerge on her grid. I hate how she can't even be open and honest about the situation. Now they were just "on a break". You don't go on a massive deleting spree or sell your story to a trashy mag if that's the case. She always has to romanticise the narrative because she is unable to be authentic, with herself or anyone else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

curiouscat106

VIP Member
*Not back yet…
Only a matter of time.
When I wrote this this morning I didn’t for one moment predict that the ring would be back on quite so soon.
She’ll be pregnant by the end of the year.
I know you’re all saying how manipulative Lordon is, and 100% agree - but Nims I’d just as manipulative.
What does she want More than anything in the world? Not a husband… children. They’ll have 2 children within 2 years and then they’ll divorce. Lordon will be legally bound to pay child support, that’ll pay for some fancy private prep school in London as per her wishes. Her life will then always have a purpose because she’ll be a mother, and she’ll no longer feel so alone. I’m telling you, this is where her mind is at.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Messiejessie

I literally felt sick when I saw the post. Whyy Niomi, whyyy?? Also what lessons did they feel they needed to learn apart? And now we have to see his face and hear his slurps forever

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

curiouscat106

VIP Member
The other half is watching Grand Tour and I’m not really interested so musing over the whole sitch. My thought process is something like this:
1. They were fighting about where to live
2. She voiced her feelings/concerns about not having a home base and wanting to settle down
3. He tried to convince her that they don’t need that, the way they were living, bouncing from place to place, was just fine
4. She threw a hissy fit saying if they didn’t do it her way then the wedding was off
5. They split
6. She was smug about being back in London
7. He set about showing off on IG, pretending to be a successful coach, living it up in a fancy apartment in Cape Town
8. Reality set in for her and she was lonely/miserable in London and about being single again
9. He preyed on her vulnerability/insecurities and convinced her to come to Cape Town
10. She caved and went to Cape Town
11. He love bombed her with a wine tour
12. They agreed to “compromise” - I think they’ll buy property together in the UK that will serve as a base, but they’ll continue to travel every few weeks to different destinations
13. Wedding is back on
THE END

oh, next thread title suggestion: Niomi Smart #81 Niomi & Donkey - Part Deux: Manipulation Wins

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

waterchaser77

For those who don`t want to listen to the podcast...to quote Marcus talking about his split with Stefanie... "it`s not like someone cheated, there was no specific thing, which sometimes makes it harder, because it`s not like a You did something really bad, then I can be very negative about that and helps me to go this direction and be like Fuck You! Sometimes that can be beneficial, I think like in the previous relationship I had that happen and for me that`s then easy because I have got something I can use to be like Fuck You and it helps me move in a different direction".

So he basically confirms that Niomi cheated on him towards the end of the podcast. o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65