Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
The sad and ironic thing is that if she shared some healthy recipes, her skincare routine, what make up she’s currently using and some nice outfits she’d get far more engagement. She could do a more sensible relationship podcast and talk frankly about her own experiences and have some guests. People would much prefer that than all the sh1te she is currently spouting 🤷‍♀️
Does anyone agree?
Oh yes but that doesn't serve her.

Reactions: 3

Lionsden

VIP Member
Unless he's also a Vegan I don't like how she'd coerce him to live her way, she's so controlling, she probably made him feel so awkward he didn't know how to say no to "What do you mean Marcus, you don't appreciate this meal that I cooked for you from scratch?😩" ... I'm sure he wasn't going to eat something unsightly in front of her not to be insensitive but gezus, let the dude live. How would she like it if suddenly he's like ok all we eat now is seafood and meat 3 times a day, that's my life philosophy and you need to be a part of it, she'd bail in an instant.
I think he started eating mainly plant based with Steffi at some point, but I'm not sure.

Lamy

Ya they seem to be holidaying separately with the kids and the wife putting up vids in her bikini etc. they had a huge wedding in Italy few years bk he's Italian royalty or something.wife still using his surname. He seems right up nim bobs alley although step mum to 2 kids I dunno ???
Please no

supercalifragilis

Unrelated but the Karmic relationship is probably more what she tells herself about Joe, right? and about how it went wrong...
Love @LolitaBlah's take of her knowing exactly what she's worth, which is this Donkey.

• Heart

MRSELM

What the fuck does he mean, "I had no idea it was this beautiful out here"? It's the countryside, of course it's beautiful, it also doesn't look like Barcelona because that's a city, you dimwit.
Barcelona has mountain AND beach surrounding the city, but it is also the Province, so you could be in Montserrat for instance and still be in Barcelona so he is technically not wrong, as much as we dislike him 😅

Attachments

Haya

Could someone please fill me in on why we hate him? And why he’s a creep? Sorry missed a few threads

bluestone

Is she still managed by the agency she sometimes spoke about ? Can't remember the name

Reactions: 2

Ello22

I forgot Niomi used to have a normal southern England / London accent until I saw this tik tok someone put of her cut from an old You tube video (at least 5 years ago). Sounds like Tanya Burr. I’ll try to link it here…

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Guys, the yoga retreat is gonna end soon, we should start our predictions of where she’ll go afterwards and what is she gonna do all summer?? Thoughts?
London for Wimbledon, maybe a brief giggly girlie holiday with Caggie and those mates?

If she doesn't have a man she will be dating a lot. Would she go for a divorcee like Carlo though? Rich he may be but she probably wants to be someone's first wife when it's her first marriage.
These people are so damn dramatic, good lord. Have they never had friends before? I bet in a couple months or a year none of these people will bother to keep in touch.

View attachment 2897216

View attachment 2897217
---
View attachment 2897324

She loves a lot of things until she doesn't. She says that sharing this makes her feel vulnerable, yet she didn't feel that way sharing the whole cringe Jamie relationship.

View attachment 2897327
Do I see a band on the ring finger of her left hand here???
---
These people are so damn dramatic, good lord. Have they never had friends before? I bet in a couple months or a year none of these people will bother to keep in touch.

View attachment 2897216

View attachment 2897217
---
View attachment 2897324

She loves a lot of things until she doesn't. She says that sharing this makes her feel vulnerable, yet she didn't feel that way sharing the whole cringe Jamie relationship.

View attachment 2897327
Do I see a band on her ring finger of her left hand here,??