Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Could her yoga course already be over? The white haired guy is saying his goodbyes to Goa, and they arrived at the same time and seemed to be in the same classes. I wonder where she will go next?

Reactions: 6

Cloak

VIP Member
AAAAHH new thread! Thank you!
Oh Gosh, that yoga retreat already looks like a nightmare. She'll feel 100% uncomfortable but of course she'll fake the whole thing and be incredibly smug about it.
I do believe she was in SA but I'm praying it was just a closure type of thing or something even if it's unlikely but I can't, FOR MY OWN SAKE, contemplate she's back with that thing. Now we have to wait and see what happens after this course...
That thing 😂🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 6

triesherbest

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen Marcus and his ex girlfriend’s podcast released today? I haven’t listened to it all yet, but Stephanie has just said to Marcus that his previous relationship (Niomi!) gave him trust issues.. sounds like she definitely cheated?!
---

---
listening to it as we speak

imo there's so much chemistry between these two, i would nottttt be happy seeing this as their new partners lmao

haven't got to the part about niomi yet

Reactions: 5

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
She always unearths the weird guys, doesn't she?
- I know we are getting ahead of ourselves here, but still.
There is probably nothing to this, but Nims gives us so little these days and we need to talk about something! 😄

I still think she should have gone for Nick Compton 'Compo' who she was hanging out with in Bali right before she met Lordon.

supercalifragilis

Barcelona has mountain AND beach surrounding the city, but it is also the Province, so you could be in Montserrat for instance and still be in Barcelona so he is technically not wrong, as much as we dislike him 😅
No I get it, but I'm pretty sure he meant the city lol