Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
The big question now is…. How long before she bleaches her hair again..? 😱

Jokes! She’s probably at Lary King’s as we speak 😪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

simplithebEST

Here’s a sign for Niomi (since she is in Goa and she is big into signs…..). So Nimbobs if you’re thinking about where to go next, I think you should just
IMG_6191.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

chausette

YOU GUYS are the nicest, still thinking she deserves better after all you've seen WHILE I'M HERE thinking they fit each other absolutely perfectly 🍿🍿🍿

SO, no tell and all silence about the breakup but a dedicated story (and posts to come) about the "reconciliation". I cannot wait for their wedding to see how cringed it'll be!

This feels like some childish drama, girl crying about breakup, deletes everything and friend says "I've never liked him! He's a prick! Glad you're off him phew!" then 2 days later "😘😘 husband wifey we're each other's destiny".

• Haha
  • Heart

triesherbest

Chatty Member
wowww lmao yeah she absolutely cheated on marcus. honestly good for him for speaking about it. it speaks volumes about his and stefanie's characters that they can be so amicable post-split, after 6 years (!!) together. no chance of doing that with someone like niomi.. yuck.

pinkmug

VIP Member
And with that announcement, the last crumb of sympathy I had for Niomi leaving my body like
WUzanp36DnlrugpmF0rEwjdL30wsbBO9PzBNeyv3o6E64&s=10.jpg

• Haha

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Dear shadows of the dark,

I saw this and I knew (thk u @formerly_sitkx 😙)
IMG_8776.jpeg

I knew it's either Joey got married or she got back with 🤢

I have never gone through tattle pages so fast! sorry for bombarding you all with these
IMG_8775.jpeg

but arghhh.. I think it's a mix of the 3 what we are feeling... But honestly????? GOOD FOR HER! She really knows her true worth and that she can not get a better man. We all think that he is the abuser/controller but I think he met his match.. I think that now she will control everything : where they will live, when they will marry, how they will present themselves in social media.. She IS the controller. SHE is not the victim! Damn she's good at fooling everyone including us!

Until the day Joey marries... and she looks at her husband and sees a donkey... and then, and only then it will hit her:

IMG_8774.jpeg

No more empathy from me. Girl knows what she's doing. Kundalini has left the building:

Edit to add: @Nitfey I freaking love you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

bluestone

She is such a hypocrite. Going to India and pretending to be at peace and full of light when she was only thinking about getting back to her stupid donkey. The failure is not the engagement, the failure is the relationship with herself. She can't stand being alone, she hates her own company, and thinks getting married will fix everything. She can't love herself, how can she love anyone ? She is making mistake after mistake, there's no hope left. Good luck with your shitty life Niomi.

Callan

VIP Member
Wish she had posted this to her grid so we could see the comments.

I can't believe she fell for his BS again. She should have cut him off completely but I was always concerned that they still followed each other on IG. Ugh!
She's only with him because she doesn't like being alone. Oh god I thought we were free of his donkey ass camel face.

Me reading this thread:

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Do you guys find it odd that this yoga place is constantly taking pictures and filming their students, I followed them out of curiosity and they are in my feed all day long, it's non stop. How can anyone learn in that environment?

• Wow
  • Heart

lurkerxx

She's such a miserable person, I can't. Imagine having EVERYTHING in life, every privilege, every opportunity, a family, access to education, health, and a bloody "job" that makes you rich and ONLY CARING ABOUT A PIG LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY WITHOUT A MAN. Sorry, pigs, you're better than him x
But seriously... she's the epitome of an empty human being. She's shallow, unhappy AND stupid. That's what she is. This prick got what he wanted, a rich woman to pay for his lifestyle and for him to manipule. And whilst before I was rooting for her and loved that she was able to leave him even with all her bullshit, now I'm not. Be miserable with, Nims. No matter what you try to portray, HAPPY you are not.

• Sad

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
So he didn't even gave money to go himself to get her back? She had to buy tickets and go to wherever master d*ck was 🙄🙄 yay such a male.. good catch Nims.
She did all the running and went all the way to Cape Town to crawl back to that sleaze. She is truly pathetic.

I remember thinking that she looked really down in the dumps in the last video of hers I watched (The one where she was at her mum's house). That must have been right before she went to see him. She looked so miserable - and she had probably already decided to reconcile with him then.

I think her return to London really didn't work out like she thought it would. I can't see many men giving her the time of day now tbh - I'm not sure she's capable of having a normal conversation these days: it's all kundalinis and manifestations and referring to her 'bleed' as a wise elder. She sounds loopy. Not sure many guys want to sign up for that.
---
Do you all reckon Nims would ditch the Donkey if Joey asked to be together again?
In a heartbeat.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😴🙄
When will Dim and Donkey reach the end of their self-transformation journey? It's all they do. And always in a far off exotic location. This era of analysing yourself and finding yourself fascinating is bonkers.
I blame it on too much money and not reading any books other than self help bollocks.

• Heart
  • Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Fuck ⚰

Beware of false prophets, Nims...

View attachment 2919532 View attachment 2919533
Forget Lady Angela the III I almost blew a gasket myself laughing at this, holy guacamole, ahh. Today is a day my friends lol...

1715036651615.png

1715036662767.png

---
I’m actually exhausted just from watching this shit show!
For me the biggest red flag is how he was posting SO MUCH coaching content on his IG, then as soon as he snared her back into his clutches he was like, no need to “work” anymore my Sugar Mama be back 🤢
I have zero sympathy for her though, absolute clown 🤡
My mom called me all concerned that I haven't responded to any of her texts today saying hi, I was like omg I'm busy lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41