Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkerxx

Are you guys ready to hear how London and London life makes her miserable and doesn't suit her, how she realised in India that she's not ready to settle on such a big city, AFTER ALL THAT BULLSHIT OF BEING SO HAPPY IN LONDON THESE LAST FEW MONTHS?????? They'll run off to Bali very soon, mark my words. Or SA. Not London. Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I'm honestly disgusted. She was free of him...and she went back. WTF!

Can't imagine how her family must be feeling.

They will probably rush to Bali to get married ASAP. May wedding as was planned all along.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I’m actually exhausted just from watching this shit show!
For me the biggest red flag is how he was posting SO MUCH coaching content on his IG, then as soon as he snared her back into his clutches he was like, no need to “work” anymore my Sugar Mama be back 🤢
I have zero sympathy for her though, absolute clown 🤡

• Sad
Reactions: 52

Clover123

VIP Member
When I read "I feel so at home in India" I'm just reading
"Joe if you are looking to move back, I'm TOTALLY down and have changed loads and would be more than happy to follow you around like a puppy as long as I'm not single, pleaaaaase"

• Haha
Reactions: 51

QueenBW

VIP Member
I just can't do Mysoginistic Creep 2: Vengeance of The Teeth. I just can't. I'll stop by here to see what's going on once in a while but this is seriously just disgusting to me.

• Haha
  • Heart

KeepScrollin

I am just amazed at the detective skills you all have...I'm sorry I forgot who posted about the South Africa plane photo etc and then put 2 and 2 together. This is the stuff of FBIs and MI5...not once did I feel she'd go back to him even with the rumour she was travelling to see him. Well done fellow tattlers 🙌 excellent work 👏

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Let this be a lesson to everyone; to save embarrassment do not sell a story on splitting up with your fiance to hello magazine within a week or two of breaking up. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I just want to add - WHY ON EARTH did Nim’s even share that picture of her at the airport?! There was absolutely no need to put it on her stories. She said she’d be at her mum’s in Sussex for a while, so why put up an airport snap and be caught out lying?! Make it make sense. It’s as though she wanted us to find out.
Rant over, excessively irritated after two shit days at work. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Nitfey

VIP Member
Opening tattle after long exhausting day...I see that I missed 6 pages ....and the reason is..

She is so effing dumb. It is so nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ElenaK

VIP Member
Sir David Attenborough, everybody! For filming an animal. That's all it takes! I just turned my lights on, I'm Thomas Edison! Bless your simple mind, Nims!
1000016010.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's the leaping straight back into being engaged that is so wierd.
Not 'we're dating again and taking it slowly'.
But after her deleting every trace of him and liking comments about how creepy he is she's pretending that never happened. Or it was in the ✨ stars ✨ as a special magical test which they passed and now makes their relationship more unique than ever.

• Sad
  • Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
Dear tattlers. The day has come, i have been exposed. During a meeting with friends we were reminiscing people we knew and what they are doing now and someone said " oh you know he is like into those spiritual stuff like wellness yoga and something cacao", me : " you mean yoga kundalini and cacao ceremony? "...silence. "how the F you know what it is ?" 👀👀 well, dear friends you are not ready to hear about "couple retreats" outthere either ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

BWGossip

Chatty Member
'When we were all young with out naivete we got involved in some stupid things' :sick:

Don't know about you but when I was 'young' I didn't organised parties where women were asked to give their underwears for free drinks and kept organising them even after one woman got raped. Hate the fake magnanimity of Niomi's followers when Lordon has never shown any regrets about what he has done. He hasn't changed imo, instead of taking advantages of young drunk woman, he takes advantage of dumb Niomi.

• Heart
Reactions: 48