Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys, this is in no way adding to the conversation specifically, but I live in Cape Town and a while back I spotted this toothy man in Sea Point and I was like; no way it could be him. Lo and behold, I decide to do a bit of tattle reading and I find out it absolutely was! Unfortunately I don’t have any other information to contribute about that sighting. But a lot of us locals have been upset about the uptake in the digital nomad/pseudo spiritual type flocking to Cape Town much like they do to Bali. They’re making renting as a local impossible - we can’t find housing because landlords will be okay with charging internationals 2 or 3 times more. We’re heading towards a point at which we’ll be driven out of town. They like to rave about how cheap everything is to them while we’re cutting down our diets to only staple foods to make it to the next month as the prices rise monthly.

If I see anything else I will report back!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Fucking idiots 😂
So how does she justify allowing all the 'good for you we knew he was a creepy leech' comments on IG?
Good job most of them are preserved here to remind her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I have no doubt in my mind they will break up again. Just absolutely no doubt. They broke up early in the relationship, and in such a weird way — she deleted all trace of him, talked about intuition/signs/butterflies/wrote an article about two failed engagements…it wasn’t as amicable as she’s trying to make it look. Now it’s this made up narrative to save face “love always wins”, girl give us a fucking break with the fakery just this once. Everything is a facade with her, a sham. She is so afraid to be her real self or tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 63

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I just simply cannot imagine anything more embarrassing than breaking up with someone, deleting all trace of them from my social media, acting like they never existed and like I'm the happiest I've ever been, only to then get back with that person LOL.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

simplithebEST

Puzzled by how is she not embarrassed to even mention this idiot, let alone to be engaged to him again!
8DF98720-0183-451B-BA8B-F4A6AE3609AB.jpeg

PS I still think it’s one of the ugliest engagement rings out there
PPS Even his hands are irritating - weak wrist and I can tell he has a limp and moist handshake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

kittenseer

Does this count as her third engagement?? 😂 I mean now she claims it was just a break to ✨reflect✨but it was obviously a breakUP, deleting every trace of him and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Disastrous decision to get back together but to go straight back to being engaged! Fucking hell! Why not take engagement out of the equation and work on the issues that caused them to break up in the first place. It’s hardly a solid foundation for an engagement and later a marriage is it?!

Literally like a car crash you can’t help but gawp at. I’m astounded. As you all say, he’s going to rush her up the aisle and it’ll all end in tears. She’s only herself to blame.

• Sick
Reactions: 56

Callan

VIP Member
That weird ass Yoga place cracks me up...

1713456252400.png

Reminds me of Joe during the last days of quarantining with Niomi "someone let me outta here please!"

1713456289186.png

• Haha
Reactions: 56

kittenseer

I also think it’s weird how she keeps repeating that ”love wins” bs. Love wins what? Her family and friends hating her fiancé? Her own brain telling her the guy is bad news? Them having completely different ideas on where to live, what they want from life etc. Like girl, no one is winning here except Jamie White the life coach who has his sugar mama back.

Reactions: 55

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Oh sheeet 😐

Imagine all the friends and family who said I know you're sad, but we're all relieved you broke it off // He's not the one for you, love // We hated that creepy fuck

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I definitely think she just can't be bothered starting all over again with someone else and have to wait year/s to get engaged when she wants to settle and have kids. She didn’t have a choice with Joe because he dumped her. She dumped Lordon, was on the euphoria of ‘getting off the wrong path’, everyone around her probably said ‘don’t worry, you’ll meet someone quickly’ etc etc etc. Now she’s realised how hard it is dating in your 30s, Lordon came crawling back - easy.
Anyway I’m glad. I missed you guys but the yoga content is super boring and I’m sick of the sight of those horrible scribbly drawings

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53