Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Well Lady Angela III isn't going to like this new development, she'd totally going to blow her gasket.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mrs.Scamander

I think Niomi is really obsessed with narrative-building. I think that's why she went to Goa. For her, a yoga teacher certification isn't (or isn't primarily) about gaining knowledge or skills. It's about the STORY of "feeling called" to India and having coffee with cows and whatever. Because she never actually lives her life, she just performs it.

Unrelated: I'm at a cafe in the city right now waiting for a friend and there is the life-coachiest conversation happening beside me. These people are manifesting magnificently. They are actualising assertively. They are generously goal-setting. One of them has a clipboard. I am worried about drinking coffee while eavesdropping and doing an accidental spit-take.
---
ETA You guyyyyysss I took a sip right as she said "My friend got liver poisoning from drinking too much kombucha" and now there is coffee on my white sweater.

• Haha
  • Heart

bluestone

I literally stopped breathing while running in here !!! This is incredible.
What about the photos she deleted ?
What about the newspaper about "two failed engagements"?
But more importantly... WHAT ABOUT THE RED BUTTERFLY ???

Niomi is seriously the queen of bad decisions

• Haha
  • Heart

SnowFairy88

I don’t understand how she can’t see how cringe and awful this looks to everyone else. She is so appearance based I would have thought this alone would prevent her going back! Everybody hated on him when they broke up, she was liking posts which hinted she knew she was being manipulated and controlled. It’s embarrassing how transparent he was being on Instagram as well, and the way he has suddenly gone quiet now he’s got her back. Does she think people are blind and have no short term memory?

I mean I think they deserve each other to be honest and it’s way more entertaining for us on here. She needs some consequence for all her bad decisions that’s partly what’s wrong with her- she can fuck up and never learn because she is thin and rich and privileged. So maybe he is her Karma after all

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
I noticed her last boyfriend (the personal trainer one) liked her Insta post about going to India. Did he like her posts when she was with Jamie? Or is he only liking single Niomi’s content.
Not that I noticed but he'd post snarky stories if she was in Bali for a while that only losers and stoners can do nothing for weeks and how he's ready to get back to London to WORK, after being there for a bit, all passive aggressive, constant little digs that I personally saw as digs to Nimbobs.

He was savaged lately for his big ass rant against Veganism, deleted the post and wrote an "apology" story and lost over 3.5 subs in the last 30 days or so alone. Good job Bradders, keep failing. I love seeing it.
---
Here we go again, she's doing her match game....

1712788930721.png

1712788952887.png

Or maybe just maybe it's a thirsty frog trying to get water from your sink in a hot climate...

Why is everything with her about love and light #substack subscribe! and exploding cosmos kundalini swinging off a pole and magic signs and animals, and numbers on doors and streets, so wild!! Why is everything a fantasy story, why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

frooshh

The fact that she is also parading it on social media - why not just take things slow and NOT announce it to the whole world? She needs people to know she is wanted and taken. I think it’s less about the relationship and more about her insecurities/ need for validation that they are back together

Reactions: 46

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not that I noticed but he'd post snarky stories if she was in Bali for a while that only losers and stoners can do nothing for weeks and how he's ready to get back to London to WORK, after being there for a bit, all passive aggressive, constant little digs that I personally saw as digs to Nimbobs.

He was savaged lately for his big ass rant against Veganism, deleted the post and wrote an "apology" story and lost over 3.5 subs in the last 30 days or so alone. Good job Bradders, keep failing. I love seeing it.
---
Here we go again, she's doing her match game....

View attachment 2868294

View attachment 2868295

Or maybe just maybe it's a thirsty frog trying to get water from your sink in a hot climate...

Why is everything with her about love and light #substack subscribe! and exploding cosmos kundalini swinging off a pole and magic signs and animals, and numbers on doors and streets, so wild!! Why is everything a fantasy story, why.
This pisses me off. The utter ARROGANCE that creatures are handily placed around entirely for her convenience. They only exist for her - not for themselves.
This sums up her utter selfishness and solipcism. Every thing exists to make her life better and to guide her way to something or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

AshMay

VIP Member
Kinda want a new man in the picture purely to see what tattle nickname he ends up with!

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Long time lurker, this madness made me reactivate this account 🤣. Can’t believe she’s gone back to him! I thought her India trip was really to signal to DJ that she actually loves India 🤪. I thought she would’ve realised she’s not that hippy kind of person, was looking forward to the return of posh Nims. Bet if her and Lordon have a kid they’ll be named Kundalini or some other wacky influencer name
I can just see them "reconciling" in Cape Town, in each other's arms, Jamie chomping away with "I missed you, being away from you made me want to work harder" and Niomi gazing into his shark like dead eyes whispering "Oh Jamie, will you tell me one day what working is like?"

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So…back to Bali? „Moving“ to Capetown? Because I can’t imagine they managed to agree on a place to live. She hates Dublin and he doesn’t seem to want to live in London. So surely they’re fucking off on another year of vacation, no?
Well he's got his incel men gathering in Bali soon hasn't he? No doubt she'll tag along.
He'll push for a quick wedding before she remembers what she hated about him.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
wow wow wow I had a 3ish month Tattle hiatus and came back to this???? Anyone who predicted this "reunion" willing to share what the signs were? or point me to a thread? The last I checked in Niomi was the Hello article so I am so shocked and very curious to hear from those who saw it coming. Wow. Let the games begin...
I noticed that she had followed some Cape Town based IG accounts. Lordon then started following the same accounts as her over the course of a few days. She went silent on IG while pretending to be at her mum's house, when she was actually in Cape Town with him. They also started liking each others posts.

Screenshot_20240507_140833_Chrome.jpg

There's more in this thread:

ETA: I'm laughing reading back on that thread. Sorry for quoting myself like an ass, but how we predicted all this is just too funny!

Screenshot_20240507_142124_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240507_142357_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44