Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coriander

VIP Member
She's always on vacation, same old same old... she already said she has no responsibilities anywhere. Now India feels like home to her, always, Bali what 🥴

View attachment 2874025
What does she mean by 'I always feel so at home in India'? This is literally the second time she's there, exaggerating much?
More emphasis on being happy, which means the exact opposite. No sane person draws mandalas on holiday, her life bores me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SpanishPink

🙃
Poor girl, there's definitely something wrong with her...
To think she even advertised their break-up in a magazine ! Anything to make a spectacle of yourself...
I really feel sorry for her mum, she must wonder what she did wrong for her daughter to be so unstable and lacking direction in her life.

• Sad

KeepScrollin

Guys...I'm so conflicted right now.. this news has me feeling all the feelings 🤣
One on hand I'm feeling:
200w (1).gif

Then on the other hand I'm also:
200w (2).gif

What is happening 😳 oh moon and Mercury and saturn! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Sad

Callan

VIP Member
According to this he's from a very wealthy family. He also possibly dated Princess Beatrice way back when he still had hair.

I'm sure Terrina would be overjoyed if Nims hooked up with this guy!

Wow I guess those red pants ARE a big part of his personality, just like Jamie's white smurf booties.

1713540349850.png

1713540993327.png

1713540526183.png
1713540550898.png
1713540582292.png
1713540625236.png
1713540656154.png
1713540677806.png
1713540719851.png
1713540748038.png

:ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Callan

VIP Member
Am i crazy or she hid some of these engagement posts when they broke up? Now more stuff is showing up from that time

1715021790342.png

the engagement era crap is back

1715021814065.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
It definitely sounds like she blindsided him. If that was the case, the karma she got with Joe is *chef's kiss*.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I *bet* the spin will be people tried to separate them but they realised they had to be together. The blame will be on others. So she can happily start ignoring her family and friends again.

frooshh

Ignoring the fact that Donkey is an absolutely despicable human being - this is going to end badly because if there’s any reason to end a relationship, those people should NEVER get back together. On and off relationships DO NOT WORK. And the fact that dimbobs had enough of a reason to abruptly end an engagement - there is 0% chance this will end well, no matter how many years down the road. The problems that caused the relationship to end in the first place will come up again with vengeance. And knowing she can’t bear to be single again, she’s in for a lifetime of misery.

Last edited:

Yel

Chatty Member
She really does think 200 hours of a holiday vibes yoga course is huge achievement. 😬

Hun for many other people 200 hours is 20 days of work and a normal month.

ECH

VIP Member
It's insane how she's just ignored the hundreds of comments calling him a creep and saying they were glad for her to get away from him. I know it's common in abusive relationships for someone to go back to their abuser, but idk, I had some hope for her.

• Sad

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Remember how we speculated about what might have caused the breakup, because it seemed so sudden? I bet it was one big fight and she was out of there. And he got her back, „challenging“ her with his lifecoach bullshit 💀

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I have a newfound respect for Marcus if Niomi cheated on him and he never publicly slated her, carried on working with her on that subscription box thing etc. Poor guy. Niomi could learn a thing or two from him about how to conduct yourself after a break up even when you're the injured party, it seems

melfish

VIP Member
I hate when companies use scarcity as a marketing tool. It's so manipulative. For a productivity company, the irony is at least amusing. Sort your shit out and stop relying on FOMO in your customers

• Heart
Reactions: 36