Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she'll actually stay the whole month? My bet is she will leave before the end

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So, is Niomi going to take a break from her Substack for the duration of the course? Or is she going to write something about how great the view is and how peaceful she feels? If I'm not mistaken, she hasn't posted there for two weeks already, can that be right? I guess posting only once per month is okay if you are an actual writer or journalist and your essays are long and full of information or whatever, but Niomi has only ever composed drivel (or her AI program has?), so I don't see how she is going to make this worth people's money. Unless they are happy to just be in a private chat with her, getting the odd message that Niomi had a good flight, is having a coffee, sharing a photo of a monkey, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't think she's actually mentioned its called Sampoorna yet has she?
She's busy feeling so grateful for everything at the moment - monkeys and some things called 'bards' which I presume are birds.

I wondered too if she'd stick it out. Or will find an excuse to leave by end of week 2. Her heart telling her she was in the wrong place.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think she's actually mentioned its called Sampoorna yet has she?
She's busy feeling so grateful for everything at the moment - monkeys and some things called 'bards' which I presume are birds.

I wondered too if she'd stick it out. Or will find an excuse to leave by end of week 2. Her heart telling her she was in the wrong place.
She'll suddenly be ill and run for the airport!🤢

Reactions: 4
Forced interaction with the plebs…Nimbobs looks like she’s having the time of her life now.
View attachment 2863172

As for the speculation about this particular school, or how they conduct their classes, this is pretty much standard for any place that offers a YTT. The in-person 200hr certifications are typically about a month long for new teachers, you end up doing at least a couple of classes a day, and there are set curriculums in place (like anatomy, history, how to sequence, etc.). Sampoorna is also recognised by the Yoga Alliance, so credit where it’s due (and yes, I realise how problematic the idea of some governing body of YTT is…this is just in the context of westernized yoga as a business venture). But I agree that it’s difficult to imagine Nims as a teacher, when she could care less about the people around her, especially those who have differing points of view. I’m interested in seeing how she’ll take notes on her teaching from her peers. I’m also surprised that she’s being allowed for film stuff (we were discouraged from using our phones during my YTT), but I’ll guess she’s doing so during her downtime.
Nimp.jpg

She about to fall over

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AAAAHH new thread! Thank you!
Oh Gosh, that yoga retreat already looks like a nightmare. She'll feel 100% uncomfortable but of course she'll fake the whole thing and be incredibly smug about it.
I do believe she was in SA but I'm praying it was just a closure type of thing or something even if it's unlikely but I can't, FOR MY OWN SAKE, contemplate she's back with that thing. Now we have to wait and see what happens after this course...
That thing 😂🤌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Forced interaction with the plebs…Nimbobs looks like she’s having the time of her life now.
View attachment 2863172

As for the speculation about this particular school, or how they conduct their classes, this is pretty much standard for any place that offers a YTT. The in-person 200hr certifications are typically about a month long for new teachers, you end up doing at least a couple of classes a day, and there are set curriculums in place (like anatomy, history, how to sequence, etc.). Sampoorna is also recognised by the Yoga Alliance, so credit where it’s due (and yes, I realise how problematic the idea of some governing body of YTT is…this is just in the context of westernized yoga as a business venture). But I agree that it’s difficult to imagine Nims as a teacher, when she could care less about the people around her, especially those who have differing points of view. I’m interested in seeing how she’ll take notes on her teaching from her peers. I’m also surprised that she’s being allowed for film stuff (we were discouraged from using our phones during my YTT), but I’ll guess she’s doing so during her downtime.
Probably just bloat but she does look like she could be pregnant here? I know that's probably controversial - I look just like that after a big dinner to be fair- but I couldn't help but wonder!! Would explain the rush back to Lordon's toothy embrace

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2863172

It's fascinating to see her when she doesn't pose or wear a filter. I was pretty shocked earlier today when I saw her story (big filter) just after watching her YT video (puffy face sad eyes too much make up on her bad skin). It's obvious she has the charisma of an oyster whithout the posing, the filter and the make up.

Reactions: 18

Yel

I know it was the most liked title, but apologies in advance that I'm going to be that annoying person 😬

I made a slight tweak to the title from "written by" to "sounding like" as we've no evidence AI wrote any of her articles and it might give her ammo for talking about lies posted here. Probably a safer thing to say sounding like as that's true with them sounding off.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably just bloat but she does look like she could be pregnant here? I know that's probably controversial - I look just like that after a big dinner to be fair- but I couldn't help but wonder!! Would explain the rush back to Lordon's toothy embrace
The thought did briefly cross my mind in the vlog when she said she was thirstier than normal…

• Wow
The thought did briefly cross my mind in the vlog when she said she was thirstier than normal…
Maybe.

But as a currently pregnant women, boobs are far bigger indicator than tummy's.

if she goes up a cup size, then I will think she is pregnant.

I have a theory that they are legally married. They started calling each other husband and wife which was odd and an odd switch from fiancé/fiancée. Then they went to the resort that had a big happy honeymoon display for them on the bed. This never made sense as “congratulations on your engagement” is just as easy to celebrate. It would not surprise me if there’s a lot they have to sort out with the split, aside from just returning their star. My guess is the trip related to this. I don’t see a reconnection as deleting someone’s entire existence from your socials is not an easy feat and wouldn’t have been done on a whim.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I have a theory that they are legally married. They started calling each other husband and wife which was odd and an odd switch from fiancé/fiancée. Then they went to the resort that had a big happy honeymoon display for them on the bed. This never made sense as “congratulations on your engagement” is just as easy to celebrate. It would not surprise me if there’s a lot they have to sort out with the split, aside from just returning their star. My guess is the trip related to this. I don’t see a reconnection as deleting someone’s entire existence from your socials is not an easy feat and wouldn’t have been done on a whim.
Ah, this does make total sense and I also found that “honeymoon” thing strange.

I got married last year and still refer to my husband as my boyfriend most of the time (mainly because it hasn’t sunk in) but I’d never dream of calling him my husband before we were married (each to their own though!)

I’m really hoping your theory is right 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: 7
I wonder how many people canceled their free trial on her Substack, I think she was waiting to see how much money she can make before she wrote more "articles".

Reactions: 12
I wish I would look like that BEFORE dinner. 😂 Luckily, we know exactly when and how she 'bleeds' (🤮), so I don't think she's pregnant, unless she lies about it or it's some type of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant situation.

Reactions: 10
She mentioned once that they called each other husband and wife because they viewed themselves as already married because they were so certain of each other. I think they did a commitment ceremony in Bali (somewhere back in the old threads there's photos), but nothing legal was done. This was prior to even getting engaged I think.

Reactions: 15
Man I’m absolutely bamboozled by the detective work on here. Love it! 🕵🏻‍♀️ I think it would be absolutely insane if she really did go to South Africa, and I believe she did, something just seemed very off with the entire timeline of her being in Sussex

Reactions: 12
She mentioned once that they called each other husband and wife because they viewed themselves as already married because they were so certain of each other. I think they did a commitment ceremony in Bali (somewhere back in the old threads there's photos), but nothing legal was done. This was prior to even getting engaged I think.
I think it’s possible that they were legally bound but she didn’t say anything because she knew people would say they were moving too last and (2) it would interfere with the whole “magical wedding” thing. Maybe that or they had business dealing to sort out where both people needed to sign something in person.

In my mind they referred to each other as “husband and wife” because they’re annoying little shits that just couldn’t WAIT to finally get married, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.