Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time leaving a potential abuser not successful. Hopefully it won't take her many more tries.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Poor Verity but Charlotte must feel vindicated…🤣🤣

Nimbob just never learns, it’s frightening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
The fact that she is also parading it on social media - why not just take things slow and NOT announce it to the whole world? She needs people to know she is wanted and taken. I think it’s less about the relationship and more about her insecurities/ need for validation that they are back together

Reactions: 46

For someone who is allegedly so good at detoxing, you'd think she would've known to give herself more time and space after the breakup

I don't think my eyeballs can handle the creep show part 2
PPS Even his hands are irritating - weak wrist and I can tell he has a limp and moist handshake
This is soooooo accurate and you know at the same time he'll write a life coach speech about the importance of a firm handshake 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have no doubt in my mind they will break up again. Just absolutely no doubt. They broke up early in the relationship, and in such a weird way — she deleted all trace of him, talked about intuition/signs/butterflies/wrote an article about two failed engagements…it wasn’t as amicable as she’s trying to make it look. Now it’s this made up narrative to save face “love always wins”, girl give us a bleeping break with the fakery just this once. Everything is a facade with her, a sham. She is so afraid to be her real self or tell the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 63
It's true no one should live their lives based on what other people say online but imagine reading all comments made about him when they broke up and now having the guts to post that photo with such a fake and dishonest word salad. "Love always wins". Of course she would twist it like this, of course. It's very obvious he didn't leave her alone all this time. All those BS Instagram posts of his, suddenly a very successful coach, was all part of the plan to get her back, for her to see what she was "losing". So so obvious. And she's SO dumb she fell for it. I'm 100% convinced it was HER who was having doubts and wanted a time apart. But she's so fragile, so afraid of being alone and not having a man by her side, that she swallowed her pride and self-respect and went back on her decision.

Reactions: 41
Why is she sooo insufferable with the way she talks about things 😅 gone from ‘be your own valentine’ to ‘love always wins’ pretty damn quickly.

WHY announce it publicly so soon too, just keep it private for a while so there’s no pressure. Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now we are going to get content about finding your way back to someone blahhh blahhh.

Reactions: 35
I knew something BIG happend after seeing new 5 pages today but this??? No whyyyy. If you need a break after being engaged, the relationship is a big red flag

Reactions: 26
Are you guys ready to hear how London and London life makes her miserable and doesn't suit her, how she realised in India that she's not ready to settle on such a big city, AFTER ALL THAT BULLSHIT OF BEING SO HAPPY IN LONDON THESE LAST FEW MONTHS?????? They'll run off to Bali very soon, mark my words. Or SA. Not London. Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
We'll get a whole boring narrative about 'people who can't change their minds are not in tune with Mother Wisdom 🥰 I feel so blessed my heart spoke to me' blah blah. She'll even be smug about crawling back to that eejit. Such a love story!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
she is completely off her rocker
Right?!? I can’t stop thinking about what kind of mental illness she has to be in love with this clown but so far I got nothing…..

A little reminder to all of us what we need to prepare our eyes for….
5C1963C9-3478-4595-B8BE-5B9FD4EB508E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I think the reason she broke up with him wasn’t cause of him/the awful person he is but that he refused to settle in London with her. Maybe now he’s decided to agree to it to get her back or she’s decided she doesn’t like living in London as much as she thought she would and thats why she ran away to India so soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Isn’t it her birthday soon? Guess she was desperate enough that she didn’t want to be single on her birthday 🫣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Right?!? I can’t stop thinking about what kind of mental illness she has to be in love with this clown but so far I got nothing…..

A little reminder to all of us what we need to prepare our eyes for…. View attachment 2919427
im sorry the top left yellower photo he looks EXACTLY like that badly painted over jesus
see below
do you see it?
hehhehahahahaha aaaa

ALSO does this mean that every evening/when not doing classes she was on the phone to Lordon?
Bet those convos were a joy to have interupting the yoga training they were all on
was she ever truly 'present' at that training if she was on the phone to him/thinking of getting back with him the whole time?
what a sham!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet she will not display his ugly face and his crappy behaviour.

My reaction to her post :
1) OMG
2) WTF
3) *gasp* multiple gasps
4 ) * running to tattle*
5 ) mix of excitement and disappointment feelings

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The pointy peen really has a hold on her 😭
---
im sorry the top left yellower photo he looks EXACTLY like that badly painted over jesus
see below
do you see it?
hehhehahahahaha aaaa
Dead 😂😂😩
And badly painted Jesus is still more of a looker than him...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
It's actually wild that she's back wearing 'their star' already considering the only time they've spent together since their split was that one week in Cape Town. Well, as far as we know. He's been completely silent on IG for the last two weeks. Maybe he followed her to Goa. Who knows?

She's an idiot to announce it so soon. It could all fall apart again (No, he won't let that happen again!) She could have kept things quiet for a while longer. I think the reason for the quick reveal is because the wedding is happening VERY soon.

I wonder if she'll keep him off her IG this time, since it was pretty clear post-split that a whole lot of her followers think he's a creep! Nah, she never learns, does she?

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.