Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM SPEECHLESS. I SHOULDN'T BE, BUT I AM.
Well, Nims. I'm sorry. You deserve him, in all his disgustness. Worship his cock, bow to his penis. You deserve it.
They deserve each other.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Her family must be tearing their collective hair out.
Not Terrina though...she has been rooting for them both since the beginning and continuously liked Jamie's posts even during the breakup

The star is back ladies and gentlemen...here goes part 2 😬

Reactions: 12
Opening tattle after long exhausting day...I see that I missed 6 pages ....and the reason is..

She is so effing dumb. It is so nauseating.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I do wonder if she showed only their hands so people would speculate she’s back with JW1 and not JW2. I’m terribly disappointed. Knowing she now essentially monetized leaving a bad relationship only to run right back feels icky. She definitely leaned into the commenters praising her for leaving something awful to find freedom. How does that track with love always wins? No Niomi, manipulation clearly always wins.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She's such a miserable person, I can't. Imagine having EVERYTHING in life, every privilege, every opportunity, a family, access to education, health, and a bloody "job" that makes you rich and ONLY CARING ABOUT A PIG LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY WITHOUT A MAN. Sorry, pigs, you're better than him x
But seriously... she's the epitome of an empty human being. She's shallow, unhappy AND stupid. That's what she is. This prick got what he wanted, a rich woman to pay for his lifestyle and for him to manipule. And whilst before I was rooting for her and loved that she was able to leave him even with all her bullshit, now I'm not. Be miserable with, Nims. No matter what you try to portray, HAPPY you are not.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Guess who's back , back again. Lordon's back , tell a friend .....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder if she’s going to make a video/podcast etc based on how they found their way back to each other. Prepare for ultimate levels of smugness and annoyance.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I, too, broke an ankle running to Tattle… jaw dropped. But can’t say I’m surprised. She’s never had any ounce of self respect. How embarrassing… I can only imagine how her family feels. And to have to share “actually nvm” to her million followers, wtf?? Girl keep that off your business account… oh wait you have no business anymore 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Guys...I'm so conflicted right now.. this news has me feeling all the feelings 🤣
One on hand I'm feeling:
200w (1).gif

Then on the other hand I'm also:
200w (2).gif

What is happening 😳 oh moon and Mercury and saturn! 😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Opening tattle after long exhausting day...I see that I missed 6 pages ....and the reason is..

She is so effing dumb. It is so nauseating.
I get scared when after a few weeks of like 3 posts a day its pages to read, either someone died or someone's engaged again is all I can think.
---
yall should also check out

shes great !
thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I, too, broke an ankle running to Tattle… jaw dropped. But can’t say I’m surprised. She’s never had any ounce of self respect. How embarrassing… I can only imagine how her family feels. And to have to share “actually nvm” to her million followers, wtf?? Girl keep that off your business account… oh wait you have no business anymore 🙄
Exactly. She has no self respect running back to this lunatic. But she is a lunatic too. You must be really insane to want to be near that creep let alone back to be married. Nothing good will come out of it. Everything, literally EVERYTHING she does is a big failure. Dumb and creep - the hideous duo is back again. I'm so sorry for her mother... dealing with that dipshit once again. Horrible.
---
Where is @LolitaBlah !!! Get your ass over here girl! we got news 🤭
@LolitaBlah is just en route to NASA, boarding a spaceship to kick the ass of the freaking MOON and then the whole universe for not delivering the RIGHT EFFING SIGN AND PATH!! 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ignoring the fact that Donkey is an absolutely despicable human being - this is going to end badly because if there’s any reason to end a relationship, those people should NEVER get back together. On and off relationships DO NOT WORK. And the fact that dimbobs had enough of a reason to abruptly end an engagement - there is 0% chance this will end well, no matter how many years down the road. The problems that caused the relationship to end in the first place will come up again with vengeance. And knowing she can’t bear to be single again, she’s in for a lifetime of misery.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
When I saw that there’re 7 new pages since the afternoon, I already knew she did something dumb again…she’s so bleeping stupid it’s not even funny anymore.

Reactions: 35
What a way to round off the bank holiday!!!!
We knew that tattle sleuthing on her cape town trip was *chefs kiss*

I'm happy for the entertainment but also very sad for our eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ignoring the fact that Donkey is an absolutely despicable human being - this is going to end badly because if any one person in a relationship has reason to end the relationship, they should NEVER get back together. On and off relationships DO NOT WORK. And the fact that dimbobs had enough of a reason to abruptly end an engagement - there is 0% chance this will end well, no matter how many years down the road. The problems that caused the relationship to end in the first place will come up again with vengeance. And knowing she can’t bear to be single again, she’s in for a lifetime of misery.
I feel the same. It could go so wrong...they are both extremely nuts and immature! It is like watching an actual apocalypse at this point

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.