Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's said many times about being an impatient person, maybe that's why her little projects fail, she puts in very little effort and then not much happens but like what is she expecting with her work ethic? She just drops it and moves on when it's not 100% success rate from the start lol.

Reactions: 11
Dear tattlers. The day has come, i have been exposed. During a meeting with friends we were reminiscing people we knew and what they are doing now and someone said " oh you know he is like into those spiritual stuff like wellness yoga and something cacao", me : " you mean yoga kundalini and cacao ceremony? "...silence. "how the F you know what it is ?" πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ well, dear friends you are not ready to hear about "couple retreats" outthere either ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Dear tattlers. The day has come, i have been exposed. During a meeting with friends we were reminiscing people we knew and what they are doing now and someone said " oh you know he is like into those spiritual stuff like wellness yoga and something cacao", me : " you mean yoga kundalini and cacao ceremony? "...silence. "how the F you know what it is ?" πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ well, dear friends you are not ready to hear about "couple retreats" outthere either ...
I got scared reading your comment thinking omg what happened, then I was thrown into a whole other emotion where I started laughing like a maniac by the end of it :ROFLMAO: πŸ˜‚ β™₯ omg thank you for the tears, had a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watching Spiderman across the spiderverse and thinking of our favorite dumbass when Pav said these lines

[Spot] I'm on a journey of self-improvement.
[Pav] And you came to India. That's a Western culture clichΓ©. Don't Eat, Pray, Love me, bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Er no. It really isn't.

Screenshot_20240428_151800.jpg

Course she feels light and joyful. No responsibility will do that.

Screenshot_20240428_151728.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I feel like it's inevitable as soon as she gets back to the UK (and to whatever 'normal' is in her rather aimless life) she'll have a crash & blame shadows or the moon or mercury.

Reactions: 18
It's so cringey that she boasts about how happy and light she feels on permanent holiday. Of course- we all feel that way on holiday, when even laundry isn't a concern, let alone cooking meals, paying bills etc. But Niomi always paints it as if she has discovered the secret to life, although unfortunately for her she STILL seems miserable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

This made me think of Jamie and his circle. πŸ˜‚
"the light is also white" omg dead... this is amazing, I have to show this to my husband, he hates those Bali dudes!

The narrator reminds me of Napoleon Dynamite, big fan!

Reactions: 8
Wot!!No blueberries???? 🫐🫐🫐
As if she ate that. A bite and not more. She's looking extra haggard but also bloated in the face somehow (I haven't been on here as much so I noticed the continued weight loss) .

Reactions: 8
at what point does subscribing to all this tripe become a mental illness?
This has been my question since I started following this thread. She definitely lives in some kind of distorted reality, with all her signs and direct communications from the universe. At what point it is considered psychosis idk

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.