Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic. Lino print of Cassie from a fine art printing course I'm doing. Original photo too. Tried to capture her character.🥰
It really looks like her, I can see her sweet little personality, good job ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It really looks like her, I can see her sweet little personality, good job ❤ ❤ ❤
Thank you so much. 73 and my first art course-ever. I've converted a room into a studio and am LOVING trying all the techniques/ use of tools/ inks/ different types of paper. I'm only using my photography for image ideas. Our tutors are brilliant and very inspiring. Cassie has a new bed for this room and now hops in while I work. Such a great little dog.🤗

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's annoying how she always considers yoga to be "play time."

That's literally the opposite of what it's supposed to be. Should you enjoy it? Of course. But it's supposed to be a time of focused and controlled effort. It's not supposed to give chaotic toddler play gym energy.

I also just don't believe her. It's like she's trying to convince herself it's fun. If she viewed it as "play time," surely she'd have no problem getting her sh*t together and teaching in London (like the original plan).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you so much. 73 and my first art course-ever. I've converted a room into a studio and am LOVING trying all the techniques/ use of tools/ inks/ different types of paper. I'm only using my photography for image ideas. Our tutors are brilliant and very inspiring. Cassie has a new bed for this room and now hops in while I work. Such a great little dog.🤗
Have you tried drawing any mandalas in your new studio? I kid I kid... that sounds awesome! She's so lil omgoodness, what a nugget!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She would see it as a sign!

View attachment 2885738
The way she uses ‘manifesting’ so flippantly. 🤣 Like, ‘Yesterday while walking,’ or ‘Yesterday while taking a dump.’ And let’s not even talk about what a fucken creep Donkey was to see his then-fiancée crying, then thinking, ‘Yeah, this is something I should film.’

Reactions: 20
Was this real? or is this a photoshopped image+text to make fun of how ridiculous she is?. I almost beleive is real, but there is something in my brain that doesn't allow me to understand how someone her age can be so stupid.
It's real!

Reactions: 8
The way she uses ‘manifesting’ so flippantly. 🤣 Like, ‘Yesterday while walking,’ or ‘Yesterday while taking a dump.’ And let’s not even talk about what a fucken creep Donkey was to see his then-fiancée crying, then thinking, ‘Yeah, this is something I should film.’
Right?? She looks distressed, she's crying, let me whip out my phone and film her face. WHO dose that..
---
Was this real? or is this a photoshopped image+text to make fun of how ridiculous she is?. I almost beleive is real, but there is something in my brain that doesn't allow me to understand how someone her age can be so stupid.
@ElenaK took a screen shot of her stories, this shiz is real girl!

1713554720712.png

Reactions: 7
I'm curious, have you tried mandalas yet? And do you keep your work on an altar?
---
Have you tried drawing any mandalas in your new studio? I kid I kid... that sounds awesome! She's so lil omgoodness, what a nugget!
Sorry...You beat me to it!
---
I'm on my moon!

I forgot about that one! 😄
Her moon mania is just crazy.

-t-s-full-moon-gotta-do-my-full-moon-ritual-ritual.png

Crazy Moon Niomi Smart.jpg

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ya they seem to be holidaying separately with the kids and the wife putting up vids in her bikini etc. they had a huge wedding in Italy few years bk he's Italian royalty or something.wife still using his surname. He seems right up nim bobs alley although step mum to 2 kids I dunno ???
Please no

Reactions: 3
She would see it as a sign!

View attachment 2885738
You know those moments in life when one feels down about everything (or about something specific and we don't have the courage to talk about it) but bottles things up and eventually, in the most random moment and "out of nowhere" we find the an opportunity to cry and it looks like we're crying about what just happened, but it's not that at all, it's about EVERYTHING else that has been going on. This is what I think it happened here. I know she's insane and it seems likely she would cry because she believes she manifested something stupid and that happened but I do believe this was the kind of reaction and situation I described - she was not happy with him there, she was faking the whole thing to others and also to herself so she just started crying and couldn't stop and made it look like it was the because that disgusting human being gave her a flower and she had manifested.
I was so disturbed watching this to the point where I really had to stop. God, even looking at that print and what she wrote gives me the chills, I can't explain it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You know those moments in life when one feels down about everything (or about something specific and we don't have the courage to talk about it) but bottles things up and eventually, in the most random moment and "out of nowhere" we find the an opportunity to cry and it looks like we're crying about what just happened, but it's not that at all, it's about EVERYTHING else that has been going on. This is what I think it happened here. I know she's insane and it seems likely she would cry because she believes she manifested something stupid and that happened but I do believe this was the kind of reaction and situation I described - she was not happy with him there, she was faking the whole thing to others and also to herself so she just started crying and couldn't stop and made it look like it was the because that disgusting human being gave her a flower and she had manifested.
I was so disturbed watching this to the point where I really had to stop. God, even looking at that print and what she wrote gives me the chills, I can't explain it.
Yes and even more creepily someone here probably correctly surmised Lordon had been secretly reading her manifesting journal. So no wonder he had his phone in hand ready to capture the 🌠 magical 🌠 moment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I completely understand, I never forgot this post because it's rare you get to see someone's face captured like this, in a middle of something effed up happening that just made them lose it. I actually hate that he thought it was a good opportunity to film this, you should protect the people you say you care about and not exploit them. I wonder if she realized that he's manipulating and using her and that's what made her do the breakup.

Reactions: 11
Is the yoga retreat over yet?! I’m so bored!!!

Just me sat here waiting to see if she heads back to Cape Town when it’s done…

1713563424920.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27