Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I…don’t know what to make of these poses. That chaturanga has some really bad form, and it’s too easy to make a snarky comment on that second one.
IMG_6681.jpeg

IMG_6682.jpeg

But happy, I guess? When you accomplish so little in life…
IMG_6683.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
According to this he's from a very wealthy family. He also possibly dated Princess Beatrice way back when he still had hair.

I'm sure Terrina would be overjoyed if Nims hooked up with this guy!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
According to this he's from a very wealthy family. He also possibly dated Princess Beatrice way back when he still had hair.

I'm sure Terrina would be overjoyed if Nims hooked up with this guy!

Wow I guess those red pants ARE a big part of his personality, just like Jamie's white smurf booties.

1713540349850.png

1713540993327.png

1713540526183.png
1713540550898.png
1713540582292.png
1713540625236.png
1713540656154.png
1713540677806.png
1713540719851.png
1713540748038.png

:ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She always unearths the weird guys, doesn't she?
- I know we are getting ahead of ourselves here, but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She always unearths the weird guys, doesn't she?
- I know we are getting ahead of ourselves here, but still.
There is probably nothing to this, but Nims gives us so little these days and we need to talk about something! 😄

I still think she should have gone for Nick Compton 'Compo' who she was hanging out with in Bali right before she met Lordon.

Reactions: 5
I googled him, he looks special alright, and dude is wearing the same red pants in a third of the pictures lmao...
Considering her last love was wearing the same white plimsolls on 87% of their outings, I don’t think wearing red pants every other day would be an issue…. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There's something so narcissistic about putting your own drawings on an altar??? Like you're worshipping your own "talent"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I swear if she hooks up with some prince the smug will be off the charts, visible from outer space like the Great Wall of China.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes I think she's missed the point of an altar. She's just got a shelf.
That's the way she has to 'big' everything up.
- Road trip in Ireland= down the road
- Moving to Bali- no biggie= few months in Barley
- Snowed under with work and panicking = 2 emails
- Gluten intolerant= crap skin

• Haha
Reactions: 19