Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That weird ass Yoga place cracks me up...

1713456252400.png

Reminds me of Joe during the last days of quarantining with Niomi "someone let me outta here please!"

1713456289186.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This would be Joey if he hadn't escape, because he would have starved to death by now. Good riddance !
I'm quoting Papa Smurf right now, but "If the greater good is at stake, then a promise must be broken". At least Joe saved himself, Niomi is still trying to get a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but the idea of someone finding a copy of Eat Smart on a stretch of Portsmouth beach has just absolutely sent me, wtf even happened there 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but the idea of someone finding a copy of Eat Smart on a stretch of Portsmouth beach has just absolutely sent me, wtf even happened there 😭😂
It's a sign to get some Chinese take away and eat it on a wall, pretending you're having the best birthday ever.

(I actually make it a rule to do nothing on my bday but chill and get a pizza so not knocking takeout but we know that princess Niomi is a NONOIhaveMyPassportWithMeWhatIsThis type of person...)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
(I actually make it a rule to do nothing on my bday but chill and get a pizza so not knocking takeout but we know that princess Niomi is a NONOIhaveMyPassportWithMeWhatIsThis type of person...)
The worse was that they tried to get into some fancy restaurant and got turned away because they were fulled. Donkey didn't bother to book a restaurant on his gf's birthday 🤦‍♀️(there was some sort of event that day, with lots of tourists, so he should have known it would be safer to book). He also told her to take a passport (making her believe they were going abroad) and then took her on a car trip not super far away from Dublin... It's hard not to compare to him to Dreamy Joe who was always extra for her birthday/christmas

I haven't read her thread since January! Can't believe she has a second failed engagement! (I thought lOvE aLwAyS wIn, Nimbot 🤔) And she is on substack! Wtf, I didn't think she knew it existed lol

Edit: Also, she is in a yoga course... Are we in 2020 again? Was the last four years a fever dream (with Lordon as our night paralysis demon)?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The worse was that they tried to get into some fancy restaurant and got turned away because they were fulled. Donkey didn't bother to book a restaurant on his gf's birthday 🤦‍♀️(there was some sort of event that day, with lots of tourists, so he should have known it would be safer to book). He also told her to take a passport (making her believe they were going abroad) and then took her on a car trip not super far away from Dublin... It's hard not to compare to him to Dreamy Joe who was always extra for her birthday/christmas

I haven't read her thread since January! Can't believe she has a second failed engagement! (I thought lOvE aLwAyS wIn, Nimbot 🤔) And she is on substack! Wtf, I didn't think she knew it existed lol

Edit: Also, she is in a yoga course... Are we in 2020 again? Was the last four years a fever dream (with Lordon as our night paralysis demon)?
I saw an article on some pretentious site how Substack is the next Instagram and I laughed, they said it was the next hot thing so of course Nimbobses of the world are slowly infiltrating the next cash cow. Good luck!

Yes Jamie White Dublin Life Coach got told off in comments that he should have known about some bike thing was happening as it was quite famous ordeal every year, what a total tool, and once they split he's working extra hard on IG and YT as in posting nonsense all day long after a 2 year break.

Feels like Niomi is scared of being real, she knows her money making ways are limited, they are lucrative I guess but limited and she knows it and how does she break through that? She surrounds herself with these fake people and accounts, they are all faking it and she thinks its reality and how does she get there... girl is being played as she plays others to make a buck. A circle of life.

Reactions: 7
Feels like Niomi is scared of being real
I'm not even sure if she knows what her real self is: she molded herself to her last 3 boyfriends and adopted their personality.

If she had any work ethic and some brain cells, post Joe-era, she'd have lean into growing her skincare brand + set up some sort of yoga studio/pop up (maybe even collaborating with Spam Face) + keeping her posh-girl-next-door London vlogs. But it'd have mean not revolving her life around a man and working for real.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm not even sure if she knows what her real self is: she molded herself to her last 3 boyfriends and adopted their personality.

If she had any work ethic and some brain cells, post Joe-era, she'd have lean into growing her skincare brand + do set up some sort of yoga studio/pop up (maybe even collaborating with Spam Face) + keeping her posh-girl-next-door London vlogs. But it'd have mean not revolving her life around a man and working for real.
The speed she dropped her entire life for Jamie White was quite embarrassing tbh. Brought him back from Bali after first meeting him, to her surprise birthday at her Mum's, then moved with him to Dublin (briefly) then just went on permanent holiday for the guts of two years.

Reactions: 22
The speed she dropped her entire life for Jamie White was quite embarrassing tbh.
And she has nothing to show for it. With Joe, she had a failed engagement but she was also very popular on Youtube/Instagram (her views on youtube minimum 100.000), set up a skincare brand and was going regularly to fancy events. With Jamie, she has a failed engagement and a failed skincare brand and a failed social media career (her last video as 29.000 views and her last instagram post has 3k likes)

Reactions: 17
Im really partial to that image, it's how I feel by 9am every morning 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joe and his journey to the cupboard of the forbidden peanut butter !!!! Will he make it????
Ahaha its like some MS-DOS game from the 90's that I wish I could still play, yes, Will he make it??? The Smart Peanut Butter Maze is quite the challenge.

Reactions: 6
I've noticed Carlo carello liking a lot of her pics himself and the wife have definitely split but it hasn't been addressed

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've noticed Carlo carello liking a lot of her pics himself and the wife have definitely split but it hasn't been addressed
This guy? I don't know how well they know each other, but they hung out at Wimbledon last year. Has he just recently starting liking her pics after splitting from his wife? Interesting....

Screenshot_20240419_085641_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks suitably douchey. But he’s also just opened a new club, he’s just touting I think.

Reactions: 15
Ya they seem to be holidaying separately with the kids and the wife putting up vids in her bikini etc. they had a huge wedding in Italy few years bk he's Italian royalty or something.wife still using his surname. He seems right up nim bobs alley although step mum to 2 kids I dunno ???

• Haha
Reactions: 12