Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Niomi is really obsessed with narrative-building. I think that's why she went to Goa. For her, a yoga teacher certification isn't (or isn't primarily) about gaining knowledge or skills. It's about the STORY of "feeling called" to India and having coffee with cows and whatever. Because she never actually lives her life, she just performs it.
This is spot on 👏

Reactions: 23
I think Niomi is really obsessed with narrative-building. I think that's why she went to Goa. For her, a yoga teacher certification isn't (or isn't primarily) about gaining knowledge or skills. It's about the STORY of "feeling called" to India and having coffee with cows and whatever. Because she never actually lives her life, she just performs it.

Unrelated: I'm at a cafe in the city right now waiting for a friend and there is the life-coachiest conversation happening beside me. These people are manifesting magnificently. They are actualising assertively. They are generously goal-setting. One of them has a clipboard. I am worried about drinking coffee while eavesdropping and doing an accidental spit-take.
---
ETA You guyyyyysss I took a sip right as she said "My friend got liver poisoning from drinking too much kombucha" and now there is coffee on my white sweater.
You should have immediately insisted on a cacao ceremony! That was hilarious though, thank you for sharing and sorry about your sweater!
---
This is spot on 👏
I agree, that's the most succinct thing Ive heard someone say about her. It's all a performance, even her playing business owner of Smart Skin was a performance, she likes to indulge herself like that, even if it looks like she's working it's all for show. Guess when you're always pretending your relationships will fall apart too, there's nothing genuine about her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
In her latest Instagram stories she says she's going back to the UK. I hope she goes straight there and doesn't take a little detour to whoever he is first, I know some of you guys are dying for her to be reunited with Lordon BUT I CANNOT STAND IT, I'M SORRYYYYYY! HAHAHAHA
A few observations from the stories:
- she is, as always, full of BS. She says, OBVIOUSLY, she's very "proud, happy, excited" but sad to be leaving because she loved it there. Of course you're sad to be leaving, Nims, after all you're going back to "real life". She's always running because she's not happy. Ever.
- all that conversation about practising more and giving yoga classes, etc, it's fading out already since she says she isn't done learning, "there is not a final destination". We all knew your goal wasn't to actually practice what you've learnt, Nims. You just needed a lil' vacation. Again.
- This is very obvious but her vocabulary is so poor. "The energy here is just, wow. Oh". Okay.
- She's already thinking about coming back to India.
AND FINAL OBSERVATION: STOP SAYING IT'S HOT AND HAVE YOUR FULL MANE DOWN, NIOMI. IF IT'S 34 DEGREES AND YOU'RE SWEATING YOUR ARSE OFF, WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THE HAIR LOOSE? FOR duck'S SAKE? JUST USE A BLOODY PONYTAIL, PERHAPS????? I've got lots of hair, exactly like her and I want to kill myself every time she comments how hot and humid it is and has all that hair down, it's so incredibly uncomfortable. She did the same thing at that Mandala cafe. Good God.

Reactions: 28
All of this mandala crap and constant search for meaning is pathetic and really quite sad. I’ve never seen anyone so lost that they look for signs everywhere, desperate for any sort of affirmation that their life has purpose

Reactions: 19
her accent is so bleeping FAKEEE. witch, people who naturally have that accent don't seem like they have a stick stuck up their arse the whole time (meaning it's an effort for her to keep it up).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been to India - an amazing country, done a yoga course for a month and her microscopic brain takes from all this 'why am I so quirky and special that my doodling is the most interesting thing about me'.
What a bizarre individual she is.
Travel is wasted on that nitwit. She has literally no curiosity.

Reactions: 28
She should get back to London asap and buy another "house" lol, to make new memories she will probably confess to hating in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will be interesting to see where she will stay in London. She should post a story Lordon-style „Any friends in Notting Hill or Kensington who have a spare room for the next few months until I find a new boy/duck off to another country to do nothing?“

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jamie couldn't help her and save Smart Skin but he taught her how to couch surf. Mr. Foaming at the mouth about how amazing he is, or when he goes swimming and stabs himself in the toe with a sharp rock and comes back with all these fascinating new life experiences 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been to India - an amazing country, done a yoga course for a month and her microscopic brain takes from all this 'why am I so quirky and special that my doodling is the most interesting thing about me'.
What a bizarre individual she is.
Travel is wasted on that nitwit. She has literally no curiosity.
THIS 🙌 exactly, she is in a beautiful country...and all she does is walking around and thinking about herself as she thinks she is so special...so self absorbed, narcissist in pure form. Hideous behavior, no wonder she has no real friends and a boring and empty life.

Reactions: 16
THIS 🙌 exactly, she is in a beautiful country...and all she does is walking around and thinking about herself as she thinks she is so special...so self absorbed, narcissist in pure form. Hideous behavior, no wonder she has no real friends and a boring and empty life.
I think it very telling the most excited I've ever seen her be in a new destination is Dubai. Wetting herself over the shiney expensive things. Wow a gold razor.
Oh and I wonder if she pointed out to the people in Sampoorna that their swimming pool was full of dead energy and they'd got it all wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow... lol

View attachment 2909368

Maybe because you're aimlessly walking around in circles Niomi expecting different results.
And repeating the same patterns 🤣🤣

Honestly how does someone have so much time in their hands to decipher every little thing in their life. Not everything is a sign, and a mandala is just a mandala. Leave it alone Niomi 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.