Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm late to this, but that yoga school looks so bad. Pushing that 200 hours and you will be a yoga teacher, as if it's that easy. A "yoga school" that's got outlets in both Goa and Bali should be a big red flag.

Also are they including 3 hours of eating a day and half an hour of teabreaks a day in the 200 hours? Hard to tell from their sample daily schedule but considering it's only a few weeks, "teachings" end at 1pm on Saturday and Sunday is off that's a lot of hours to fill.

I can't imagine looking at their marketing and thinking it's a good investment.
2023-12-28.jpg

Reactions: 18
Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn 😴🙄
When will Dim and Donkey reach the end of their self-transformation journey? It's all they do. And always in a far off exotic location. This era of analysing yourself and finding yourself fascinating is bonkers.
I blame it on too much money and not reading any books other than self help bollocks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This is one of the latest Instagram accounts Niomi started to follow and I can't stop laughing 🤣 Niomi trying to be productive LOL
Screenshot_20240416-144015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she starts following those accounts only after they tell her that a box of free tit is in the mail to her. I bet just looking at those posts makes her feel productive, no need to apply any new techniques into her life.

Reactions: 18
I hate when companies use scarcity as a marketing tool. It's so manipulative. For a productivity company, the irony is at least amusing. Sort your tit out and stop relying on FOMO in your customers

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is one of Grace Beverly's companies. Someone who actually seems to be productive... unlike some.
Oh she's dreadful, productive at doing her own scams. I'd hazard a guess like many influencers she ripped off someones design.

At least nims is pretty tit so anyone who joined substack on a months free trial will have cancelled it before giving her cash.

Reactions: 20
I don't know how you can take someone who puts on a costume like this, seriously. Her interview with Estee Lalonde and her proposal ultimatum was a hoot tho.

1713289979111.png

1713289994726.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Who the F are all these people. I'm too old for that shish 🤣😅🙈 she looks like while applying cream or doing the make up she just does this annoying sound on the tubes with nails.I just hate that trend ! (Who the F started that by the way? I want to sue 🙈) Imagine normal people doing that at work with keyboard, phone, or cup of coffee argh!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
DC0E8FE3-A144-4C02-BAAB-946EBCF9A8D6.jpeg

Only one person has asked how to read the newsletter. And only a further 2 have commented that they can’t wait to read.
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know she isn’t generating income from substack after her initial excited smug face about getting 4000 subscribers.

• Haha
View attachment 2879600
Only one person has asked how to read the newsletter. And only a further 2 have commented that they can’t wait to read.
I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to know she isn’t generating income from substack after her initial excited smug face about getting 4000 subscribers.
That's a wonderful forced smile.

Reactions: 6
She's really pushing that Substack yet she's not really creating anything for it. She might just as well set up a Venmo account and ask for donations directly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.