Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I read "I feel so at home in India" I'm just reading
"Joe if you are looking to move back, I'm TOTALLY down and have changed loads and would be more than happy to follow you around like a puppy as long as I'm not single, pleaaaaase"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So fake....FFS so happy that you spend time alone and you are effing doodling...yes so happy like the time you bought a house you are never mentioning and admitting it was a mistake , so happy like the relationship with forky based on friendship which you want to forgetnow, so happy like ex fiance creepy cock retreat you wanted to sell like a luxurious couple retreat, so happy like I love London but nothing keeps me here (aka you have no agency who wants to represent you because you are talentless and lacking basic creativity)...happiness is within not in a place or empty activities. Niomi smart you are effing fake and lost. Time to admit it and get therapy.
---
Ps: newsflash niomi smart let's face it , you will never do anything with your second yoga teacher certificate if you have never organized yourself to do anything with the first one apart from getting away to Bali with an effing creep picking up random dirty feathers from the ground. You are technically jobless and clueless...so better plan something to maintain your life until you retire because with that rate your only option will be living with your mom forever. Substack will not make your "digital career" or the remains of it, last
Everything is always magical and pahfect, and she is called to be where she is. Until she isn't, and then she keeps telling herself how brave and marvellous she was to recognise the signs that she was actually unhappy all the time - 'I knew something wasn't right and I trusted my inner goddess blah blah blah' after waffling on previously about how ahmazing it was.

Reactions: 27
Not to say that I feel bad for her or anything (I don't because despite me liking her originally she has proven time and time again that she is a vapid, egotistic dishonest person) but imagine being three (4? Who's counting!) years post a breakup and still being so, so desperately aimless and heartbroken about it, in a way that we all see so clearly through her BS and how much everything went tits up that day Joe broke up with her? Everything since has been her pretending otherwise, and not getting real help. Imagine wasting years of your life wishing you'd get a person back. In my experience after a breakup it's best to take care of yourself first and hope that next time you'll judge better and find a better match for you. I certainly never have been in a position where I "lost" a person and thought this was the love of my life and I will never find this kind of love again. That's just not realistic! Except, for what we can tell, she's probably still engaging with this relationship (and her memories of it) superficially - as in, Joe was hot, rich, and most importantly all of Instagram wanted him or whatever- as opposed to concrete details (character, qualities) about him that she could then find in another partner. It seems she went with Forky because she thought Instagram would be envious of her again (so oblivious) and then with Lordon because she thought it fit her new culty lifestyle spiritual persona, and maybe given that he was terminally online as well she assumed the relationship wouldn't go to tit like hers and Joe did partly *because* of her social media presence. All that to say, she's in so deep, I don't think she'll ever get out. It's all smoke and mirrors and below it all, it's always just about Joe leaving her. I can't believe someone wouldn't love themselves enough to truly forget about a person or say good riddance after all these years.

Reactions: 23
She's still there. People are constantly filming during all the classes and other activities, there are even people with large video cameras documenting the classes. I get that the school wants people to get good information from social media about the program but it seems so indiscreet and un- yogic.
20240414_164017.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
She's still there. People are constantly filming during all the classes and other activities, there are even people with large video cameras documenting the classes. I get that the school wants people to get good information from social media about the program but it seems so indiscreet and un- yogic.
View attachment 2874830
Yeah leave it to Niomi to find a place where a big camera lens is focused on her all day long, that's some Big Brother tit lol.

Reactions: 14
What's the name of this influencer nest yoga retreat, please? I want to check out their instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’ll stay the full month at the retreat, I’m not sure why she wouldn’t? She knows she doesn’t have anything else to do afterwards, so there’s really no good reason to leave early

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’ll stay the full month at the retreat, I’m not sure why she wouldn’t? She knows she doesn’t have anything else to do afterwards, so there’s really no good reason to leave early
Maybe they can sucker her into staying and teaching, like those other weirdos who post stories about never going home after being there.

She always looks so goofy in the 24/7 footage they keep posting

---
What's the name of this influencer nest yoga retreat, please? I want to check out their instagram
Here you go :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Niomi is following her 🤔
Isn't that just Nim's alter ego wanting to hide the fact she went to South Africa to see Lordon? If he didn't write the name, I'd assume it's Niomi anyway, even this "cool&free influencer" pose would fit😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.