Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forget Life Coach, how about Couch Surfer for life. Dude tags along with randos that he sweet talks them into being "roomies". 🥴 Jamie, grow up.

-Sincerely,

🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Guys, this is in no way adding to the conversation specifically, but I live in Cape Town and a while back I spotted this toothy man in Sea Point and I was like; no way it could be him. Lo and behold, I decide to do a bit of tattle reading and I find out it absolutely was! Unfortunately I don’t have any other information to contribute about that sighting. But a lot of us locals have been upset about the uptake in the digital nomad/pseudo spiritual type flocking to Cape Town much like they do to Bali. They’re making renting as a local impossible - we can’t find housing because landlords will be okay with charging internationals 2 or 3 times more. We’re heading towards a point at which we’ll be driven out of town. They like to rave about how cheap everything is to them while we’re cutting down our diets to only staple foods to make it to the next month as the prices rise monthly.

If I see anything else I will report back!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Guys, this is in no way adding to the conversation specifically, but I live in Cape Town and a while back I spotted this toothy man in Sea Point and I was like; no way it could be him. Lo and behold, I decide to do a bit of tattle reading and I find out it absolutely was! Unfortunately I don’t have any other information to contribute about that sighting. But a lot of us locals have been upset about the uptake in the digital nomad/pseudo spiritual type flocking to Cape Town much like they do to Bali. They’re making renting as a local impossible - we can’t find housing because landlords will be okay with charging internationals 2 or 3 times more. We’re heading towards a point at which we’ll be driven out of town. They like to rave about how cheap everything is to them while we’re cutting down our diets to only staple foods to make it to the next month as the prices rise monthly.

Oh wow - Donkey spotted in the wild.
I do feel sorry for these places that suddenly become fashionable with these wealthy new age hippies bothering them - Bali, Goa and now apparently Cape Town.
I bet they hardly contribute to the local economy, and as you say just push up rental prices as it's more profitable for air bnb, or for foreign nationals to snap up properties to let.
Then what happens is the place gets overdeveloped and hugely expensive and the Lordon types start moaning about how 'it wasn't like this when I was first here. Tourists have ruined it'.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

"this toothy man" HAHAHAHAHAH. Thank you for sharing and I'm very sorry these places are going through these situations. Ugh.

So Niomi follows this girl who has been showing him around 🤢 "my local lady" Poor lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"this toothy man" HAHAHAHAHAH. Thank you for sharing and I'm very sorry these places are going through these situations. Ugh.

So Niomi follows this girl who has been showing him around 🤢 "my local lady" Poor lady.
I think they met through a running club in Cape Town. Of course Niomi needed to burn lots of calories while she was there to compensate for the many hours sitting still on the plane.

Reactions: 10
I don't think 'my lady' will fall for his extremely dubious charms. Looking at her insta she seems fun and to have a busy life with lots of friends (unlike Dim when he latched onto her).

Plus he's obviously nothing special - 'people' 😂

Screenshot_20240415_162615.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here’s our least favourite life coach yet again showing an example of how to no longer have a life to be coached.

IMG_8553.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh another Substack post, with no actual useful content.
Lol for reals! She didn't have anyone showing up for her paid content so now she's doing "previews" of her "articles" lmao... good luck talking to your 4 friends on there Niomi.

1713197533377.png

1713197558490.png

Same old with her, when she did the first Yoga cert she was over the moon about it, and NOW she's saying it didn't meet her expectations :ROFLMAO:
She legit says that over everything she gushes over, but later it's like no sorry, it actually sucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really does think 200 hours of a holiday vibes yoga course is huge achievement. 😬

Hun for many other people 200 hours is 20 days of work and a normal month.

Reactions: 37
Same old with her, when she did the first Yoga cert she was over the moon about it, and NOW she's saying it didn't meet her expectations :ROFLMAO:
She legit says that over everything she gushes over, but later it's like no sorry, it actually sucked.
BIB totally sums her up. Which is why nobody trusts a word she says these days 🤷‍♀️
Has she still not named the place? Everyone knows so no point being mysterious.

Reactions: 9
I don't get why she's constantly bringing up learning something over Zoom as not a real experience. When Covid hit so many people had to shift to that, never mind that not everyone can afford internet and multiple computers, if you have kids etc that had to do school online. I even know people who attended Zoom funerals for loved ones during Covid, guess that wouldn't be real in Niomi's world either.

She's legit drowning in privilege and can't see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Also, a yoga course is something she could have easily done in person since then. Should have done it first thing when such courses where possible to attend again. Her poor form and posture would have benefitted from it, and I mean that only for someone who claimed to want to teach others.
But I guess it’s only a real experience if you can hop on a plane for it.

Reactions: 26
Also, how funny to say a course on Zoom was worth nothing, when she made money on the back of people consuming her videos 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol for reals! She didn't have anyone showing up for her paid content so now she's doing "previews" of her "articles" lmao... good luck talking to your 4 friends on there Niomi.

View attachment 2877091

View attachment 2877092

This is simply not true. Someone with self-doubt could also sign up for this program, Niomi didn't "manifest" it into existence. What primarily makes it possible for her is the fact that she has the time and money for it, that's all. But of course she needs some pompous topic for her crappy little newsletter. And her spelling of déjà vu is atrocious, I'm embarrassed for her. She really should check her "work" before publishing to a paying audience.

She could have said she wanted to build on her online course by doing another one, but what she is doing right now is always the absolute best thing she's ever done, so she has to tit on her own previous achievements.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"None of this would be possible if I didn't believe in myself" what a weird thing to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her life advice is to hop on a plane anytime something in your life happens, a breakup, bad shed purchase, zoom class you didn't vibe with. While most people have to get a grip and go to work the next day and deal with everything all at once.

She doesn't have the discipline to set up a yoga teaching course for others and host people, she's a taker and not a giver. Also 99% of her projects flop due to neglect. Has she even owned a house plant? Taking care of anything but herself is not part of her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
"None of this would be possible if I didn't believe in myself" what a weird thing to say!
She's desperate for meaning and control. It's like not stepping on the cracks in the pavement. She needs to feel in control of her life, even if it means believing in bullshit. She could be doing this course even if she felt insecure and uncertain about the outcome or her future in general. But Niomi is always in the right place at the right time, it's always meant to be exactly like that. Angels and stars told her so. If something goes wrong (which is just a normal part of life), she was on the wrong path, and she gets right back on the right path, and then everything is perfect and meant to be again. She's bleeping crazy. Crazy and stupid, a terrible combination.

Reactions: 20
I don’t know if y’all know this, but she did her first yoga teacher training over zoom. It’s not the same as in person and basically worthless.

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.