Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just started following Timothée Chalamet, who starred in that infamous last movie we saw her and Joe watch 😬 I wouldn't be surprised if the significance of that film went totally over her head though, and maybe she even suggested watching it with her new date.

Reactions: 11
E9E36B7B-E5E9-4FB2-9B0B-CB13BA88A3E3.jpeg

“Question is guys: am I a ski instructor or a yoga teacher?!”

Nah you just look like a girl trying to show off with that Courchevel hat (maybe Joeeey bought it) and who loves her ‘thrown together’ look so much even though it 100% was carefully planned last night 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
View attachment 279213

“Question is guys: am I a ski instructor or a yoga teacher?!”

Nah you just look like a girl trying to show off with that Courchevel hat (maybe Joeeey bought it) and who loves her ‘thrown together’ look so much even though it 100% was carefully planned last night 🤦‍♀️
With yet another throwaway cup...

Reactions: 14
This might be a reach but I wanted to ask you guys what you think.
I had clicked on her smart skin reveal video on YouTube (lol idk why) and I noticed the earrings she’s wearing look like one of the earrings from Estee lalonde’s latest daisy collab.
(The image is really crap quality, sorry! If you check out her video I think the similarity is more visible)

I just find it a bit odd - because they aren’t linked in the description, and I was following Niomi on insta until her latest tit try-hard post, and I could swear that she didn’t mention them there either?

What I’m saying is, I highly doubt she bought them with her own money. So she must have been sent them. I know influencers don’t have to use/show/link everything they receive in PR, but she clearly likes them enough to wear for a video. So I found it a bit weird that there isn’t atleast a link or a mention anywhere. Or is this design common af and maybe I’m just reading too much into this?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This might be a reach but I wanted to ask you guys what you think.
I had clicked on her smart skin reveal video on YouTube (lol idk why) and I noticed the earrings she’s wearing look like one of the earrings from Estee lalonde’s latest daisy collab.
(The image is really crap quality, sorry! If you check out her video I think the similarity is more visible)

I just find it a bit odd - because they aren’t linked in the description, and I was following Niomi on insta until her latest tit try-hard post, and I could swear that she didn’t mention them there either?

What I’m saying is, I highly doubt she bought them with her own money. So she must have been sent them. I know influencers don’t have to use/show/link everything they receive in PR, but she clearly likes them enough to wear for a video. So I found it a bit weird that there isn’t atleast a link or a mention anywhere. Or is this design common af and maybe I’m just reading too much into this?
The focus is on her brand, I don't think it's weird she didn't mention or link the earrings. 😄

I was sitting on a table next to Niomi and her friends in a pub in Sussex recently, it was hard not to try listen to her conversation talking about Joe!
You have to elaborate on that please.
You can't just post without saying anything. 😹

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The focus is on her brand, I don't think it's weird she didn't mention or link the earrings. 😄
Fair enough 😅 especially coz it took her so long to upload the video haha!

I just found it ungrateful that she didn’t speak about them or mention them anywhere, not specifically in the video, but I guess it’s all fair in the influencing world 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
Quite crappy though, in terms of abiding by advertising laws, if she has indeed been sent them for free, and isn’t at least acknowledging them as such in the description box.

She can focus on her own brand all she wants (I mean, she hasn’t really bothered up ’til now), but she should still be declaring stuff like this, IMO.

Reactions: 14
These influencers get sent so much free stuff they don’t declare but still end up wearing. So many of her clothes are definitely sent to her and she tags the brands in her Instagram posts as if she bought them herself. Remember that vlogmas when she went to Gleam to open her P.O. Box and it was full.

Reactions: 12
These influencers get sent so much free stuff they don’t declare but still end up wearing. So many of her clothes are definitely sent to her and she tags the brands in her Instagram posts as if she bought them herself. Remember that vlogmas when she went to Gleam to open her P.O. Box and it was full.
I’d have thought atleast an Instagram mention / tag would have been the bare minimum if she liked something enough to use it, especially coz these influencers do insta mentions left, right and center for things they wouldn’t even give a second thought to later, forget actively using them 😅

Maybe she’ll do it once the collection launches - I think it still hasn’t (that is if they are indeed PR gifts from the collab haha)

I was sitting on a table next to Niomi and her friends in a pub in Sussex recently, it was hard not to try listen to her conversation talking about Joe!
We need more info! 😄😄😄

Reactions: 4
I just found it ungrateful that she didn’t speak about them or mention them anywhere, not specifically in the video, but I guess it’s all fair in the influencing world 🤷‍♀️
Quite crappy though, in terms of abiding by advertising laws, if she has indeed been sent them for free, and isn’t at least acknowledging them as such in the description box.

She can focus on her own brand all she wants (I mean, she hasn’t really bothered up ’til now), but she should still be declaring stuff like this, IMO
Yeah, I know, those influencers get away with so much. I guess those laws are not ''fullproof''.
Even if those influencers do have sponsorships they tend to or aren't able to mention other affiliate links or other brands, because they have a contract with that specific partner.

We need more info! 😄😄
We do @Lf0304

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Honestly those PO box opening videos make me feel a bit sick, especially the ones in December.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
100E2375-D429-43DB-BE38-C580C2E505FF.jpeg

In other news, the London chatter is having her 24th (!!!!!!) mini baby shower with another group of 6 friends 🤦‍♀️ With London now officially in tier 2. What is wrong with these people?!? Sorry to hijack Niomi’s thread but seriously are these people insane? And why flaunt it?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
View attachment 279584
In other news, the London chatter is having her 24th (!!!!!!) mini baby shower with another group of 6 friends 🤦‍♀️ With London now officially in tier 2. What is wrong with these people?!? Sorry to hijack Niomi’s thread but seriously are these people insane? And why flaunt it?!
Suppose you need to get your presents off your friends some how cant believe this though its ridiculous

Reactions: 12
These dumb witches think they are above it all. I don't want to wish it on anyone but I sincerely hope something gives them a good scare so they can stop bending the rules to their own liking. duck your 24th baby shower?? You have enough gifts, everyone knows the baby's sex, you clearly can arrange a video call/online drinks with your friends if you have dozens of close relationships to entertain. None of them find it even slightly questionable, I loathe their whole lot. Influencers are toxic. If she calls 6 people each time, this woman has invited more than 140 random people to her place. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
These dumb witches think they are above it all. I don't want to wish it on anyone but I sincerely hope something gives them a good scare so they can stop bending the rules to their own liking. duck your 24th baby shower?? You have enough gifts, everyone knows the baby's sex, you clearly can arrange a video call/online drinks with your friends if you have dozens of close relationships to entertain. None of them find it even slightly questionable, I loathe their whole lot. Influencers are toxic.
I am being super careful as it is, but i especially cannot imagine being so careless while pregnant!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.