Niomi Smart #8 Joey bails, smart skin fail, pahhhfect life won't get you sales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I know off topic but this couple I follow announced a moving to New Zealand video. Their tone and approach is so different to the Moving to India announcement from Niomi and Joe.

Reactions: 4

I know off topic but this couple I follow announced a moving to New Zealand video. Their tone and approach is so different to the Moving to India announcement from Niomi and Joe.
Yes you are right! How nice, so they are moving from LA to New Zealand! I might subscribe to them again, I unscribed a few years back, because I thought they both were annoyingly portraying this perfect life... aaalways traveling. Especially on their vegabond channel.

Niomi could learn from her :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
These dumb witches think they are above it all. I don't want to wish it on anyone but I sincerely hope something gives them a good scare so they can stop bending the rules to their own liking. duck your 24th baby shower?? You have enough gifts, everyone knows the baby's sex, you clearly can arrange a video call/online drinks with your friends if you have dozens of close relationships to entertain. None of them find it even slightly questionable, I loathe their whole lot. Influencers are toxic. If she calls 6 people each time, this woman has invited more than 140 random people to her place. Unbelievable.
Well, it would be 120 as she’s included in 6, so it’s 5*24 but that’s really not that important, I’m just slightly particular about things 😆 apologies. I am however outraged by any number higher than 10-20. Even in normal times I would feel weird having so many people involved in my pregnancy and child plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
LOL! She copy and pasted exactly what she said to me a few hours ago and sent it you! 😂
How pathetic that she has a copy paste response to this! Obviously her sense of humour doesn’t translate well...!

It was a joke guys 🙃
Ohhhhh, just a joke!

Because we’re not avid followers we don’t get the in joke! We don’t watch or follow her enough to know her humour! we just don’t know her! /s

If that’s her sense of humour, I won’t be following that vacuous woman any time soon. She seems insufferable.

#justajoke
#dontyouknowwhoiam
#justpandemicjokes

Reactions: 29
Ditto!

Ohhhhh, just a joke!

Because we’re not avid followers we don’t get the in joke! We don’t watch or follow her enough to know her humour! we just don’t know her! /s

If that’s her sense of humour, I won’t be following that vacuous woman any time soon. She seems insufferable.
COVID-19 and lockdown rules are just SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHAA. It's just that the peasants don't get her humor. How could we peasants understands when we have to work and try to keep our finances afloat and have friends and family who have gotten sick and died of it? If we spent more time seeing friends, having facials, going to events, we'd see how hilarious she is. We're just TOO STUPID to get it. (/sarcasm end).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
COVID-19 and lockdown rules are just SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHAA. It's just that the peasants don't get her humor. How could we peasants understands when we have to work and try to keep our finances afloat and have friends and family who have gotten sick and died of it? If we spent more time seeing friends, having facials, going to events, we'd see how hilarious she is. We're just TOO STUPID to get it. (/sarcasm end).
I don’t know about you Queen B but to me there is no higher form of comedy than joking about meeting potentially hundreds of people while my city is in partial lockdown measures and thousands of people have died! Just top bants! They should invite me onto the comedy circuits! It’s not my fault the plebs don’t get my humour!! /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know about you Queen B but to me there is no higher form of comedy than joking about meeting potentially hundreds of people while my city is in partial lockdown measures and thousands of people have died! Just top bants! They should invite me onto the comedy circuits! It’s not my fault the plebs don’t get my humour!! /s
Oh totally, Cheshire, it's a regular standup comedy. Move over, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Let's make fun of people thinking we're serious about 24 baby showers... when we could totes be serious, because actually we HAVE met up scores of different people in the past few weeks in the middle of a pandemic! Tee-hee. It's mystery comedy all in one!

(and cut! haha).

But for real, I enjoy these forums and you guys are great but I'm having such trouble consuming influencer content, even with the goal of criticizing it, these days. How do they live with themselves? The level of self-absorption is unprecedented.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Damage control. She was perhaps joking about “24”, as in, she’s had to have so many she’ll exaggerate and say 24th but she has obviously had multiple baby showers for no reason. Yeah sure, when you see a group of friends you jokingly call it a baby shower... ha ha... makes total sense.

Reactions: 14
Oh totally, Cheshire, it's a regular standup comedy. Move over, Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. Let's make fun of people thinking we're serious about 24 baby showers... when we could totes be serious, because actually we HAVE met up scores of different people in the past few weeks in the middle of a pandemic! Tee-hee. It's mystery comedy all in one!

(and cut! haha).

But for real, I enjoy these forums and you guys are great but I'm having such trouble consuming influencer content, even with the goal of criticizing it, these days. How do they live with themselves? The level of self-absorption is unprecedented.
i feel this hard. like i've moved past viewing it for comedy and it's to the point it just makes me sick. i really despise so many of these vapid assholes.

Reactions: 24
Hang on, if it’s a joke why did Niomi very earnestly talk about how she is hosting one of her baby showers and had a little buffet spread

Reactions: 10
Niomi is actually so annoying now. She’s acting like Covid doesn’t exist and they everything’s fine. I think Covid has been one of the most stressful times as everyone’s cramped together in one house but I bet she’s so happy with her new boy 😂

Reactions: 11
How pathetic that she has a copy paste response to this! Obviously her sense of humour doesn’t translate well...!

Ohhhhh, just a joke!

#justajoke
#dontyouknowwhoiam
#justpandemicjokes
This is actually making me seethe. It's neither funny nor smart. Joke or not, she's perpetuating this idea that it's perfectly fine and in fact, ingenious, to flout social distancing rules to her followers. :mad: And you know perfectly well that they think we have a stick up our asses for making a big deal out of this because OH I don't know, we actually CARE about other people's wellbeing??

Also OT, I'm only familiar with her name because of her posts with Niomi post-breakup but why does she keep doing that thing with her mouth in every pic? It's like she's always mid-convo when someone snaps a picture of her. Such an odd pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fact that she has to copy and paste that message to multiple people demonstrates how tone deaf her comment is, and how she is still unable to take responsibility for promoting rule breaking during a tier 2 lockdown. She has said it is a joke, but the video itself is not humorous and she does not state she is only joking - no, instead she is actively promoting meeting multiple groups and acting irresponsibly during a pandemic.

I am sick to death of these influenzas - WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR HONESTLY?

Reactions: 24
You guys are giving me life! 😂
Even aside from joking about Covid, the level of self importance to joke about every meeting with friends being a baby shower...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i feel this hard. like i've moved past viewing it for comedy and it's to the point it just makes me sick. i really despise so many of these vapid assholes.
Me too. I used to enjoy them. Then I watched them but didn’t like them but enjoyed the gossip. Now I just don’t even want it in my life

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.