Niomi Smart #79 'Money, money, money' Substack honey- trap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was the retreat only 3 months ago? Wow.

Btw has she mentioned phone masts since she's been back in London? Or are they suddenly OK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Exactly. And remember how arsey she got with people after the fondling in the cafe with Lordon saying 'I'm getting horny' :sick:
People on IG said it was revolting and inappropriate and we got pious lectures about how sad it was people resented seeing others in love or some such twaddle. Is that now a 'questionable situation and location' when she was much younger ie a few months ago?
I presume she also means the naked mud festival and the horrid sex party where Lordon wore his mesh vest and pleather shorts 😂 Goodness knows what actually went on at those things as we only got the sanitised versions, like they tried to present the retreat.
Quite a few things to look back on with embarassment for poor Dim. But still they've made her the goddess she is today 🥰
OMG, the mud festival, how could I forget?! And that disgusting video... Yeah, this guy truly took her to inexplicable and awful places, we all knew she would look back with mortification once it was over.

I wasn't around much when Joe dumped her. I mean, I knew it had happened and I came here occasionally, life was hectic. Does anyone remember the timeline? The next guy on the scene was Forky?

Reactions: 16
She's just shady, period. In that HelloUk article she made it look like the past 2 years was her trying to find herself after her 2 failed engagements but she spend those two years with Jamie.

When it comes to Nims you can be pretty sure that it's all just

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wasn't around much when Joe dumped her. I mean, I knew it had happened and I came here occasionally, life was hectic. Does anyone remember the timeline? The next guy on the scene was Forky?
The next guy was Dettol Daddy 2/3 months after Joe called things off. That didn't last long. She was single for a while then (and absolutely hated it!) until Forky came along.
---
It's been over 2 months since the break up and I am genuinely shocked that there isn't a new man on the scene yet.Particularly considering how quickly she started dating again after Joe dumped her.
I also thought she'd have a new man by now since she hates being single. She's back home again for the weekend, which means she's definitely still single. She always drops her family the minute a new man comes along!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
It will be pretty obvious when she finds her next love since she drops all her female friends the moment someone gives her attention and helps her take pictures. She just wants a camera man to follow her around.
---
I can't see her getting with someone that actually works. Too much of a cultural difference for her.

Maybe a particularly dim aristocrat is her best shot? Like her they'd have stunted development from many years of never having to try hard at anything.
I think that's one of the best comments I have ever read on here, 100000% spot on haha, oh that made me laugh too :p

Jamie was kinda perfect for what she's looking for, unemployed yet still has access to mom and dad's cash, has 24 hours a day to follow her around filming her cause that's the only content she can produce so far and isn't held down by real life responsibilities. Most people don't have 300 vacation days per year to devote to their influencer girlfriend. Her silly vision board was full of clues I have to go back and look at it again, and the fact that she "hid" the romance vision board (as someone asked her) cause we all know that board was empty 😝

Reactions: 17
The next guy was Dettol Daddy 2/3 months after Joe called things off. That didn't last long. She was single for a while then (and absolutely hated it!) until Forky came along.
---

I also thought she'd have a new man by now since she hates being single. She's back home again for the weekend, which means she's definitely still single. She always drops her family the minute a new man comes along!
OOOOH, who was Dettol Daddy? Please tell me everything, it seems I missed a lot then.
And definitely. What an awful human being, she only remembers she has a family when she's single.

OOOOH, who was Dettol Daddy? Please tell me everything, it seems I missed a lot then.
And definitely. What an awful human being, she only remembers she has a family when she's single.
If you click on WIKI above you can catch up.

Reactions: 3
This post from @mg95 explains Dettol Daddy!

View attachment 2805256
Thank you so much!
I've been reading old threads and the lockdown phase was... something. I distinctly remember watching her stories and videos and realise she didn't follow any rules whatsoever. Not even a bloody mask. I've lost so much respect about some people from my life during those months and even though I don't know her, she was no different. To me, it really shows the kind of person you are. I was reading the threads not surprised at all at how much everyone here was LIVID with the situation. She's a b!tch who only cares about herself.
And I completely missed this duck boy she had, Dettol Daddy, lmao. It was most likely just shagging and a rebound from DJ. In no time she'll have another one, I don't doubt it.

Reactions: 10
So she's already posting paid content even though she offered everyone a free month?!

It looks like at least five people have paid to listen to her BS. Or four - and Nims is liking her own comments 😄
So here you only get a free month only if you subscribe to paid levels and give credit card info, with an option of canceling by the time 30 days is up otherwise on day 31 you get charged. She's hoping that people forget to cancel, usual tactic.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So here you only get a free month only if you subscribe to paid levels and give credit card info, with an option of canceling by the time 30 days is up otherwise on day 31 you get charged. She's hoping that people forget to cancel, usual tactic.
Ah, right. Sneaky! I thought everyone just got a free month and access to all content for the first month.

I can currently read everything on her Substack except for that one post - so I guess the other posts are free to everyone. She has 5K+ subscribers, but I'd guess most of those are free subscribers with just five suckers who have paid 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still no new chat post since the 5th. Riveting.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah, right. Sneaky! I thought everyone just got a free month and access to all content for the first month.

I can currently read everything on her Substack except for that one post - so I guess the other posts are free to everyone. She has 5K+ subscribers, but I'd guess most of those are free subscribers with just five suckers who have paid 😄
I think a lot of places do that but its always with creative language around it. It's free, we just need your credit card info lol. She was at 4k in the very beginning, so not a huge increase for her, and she doesn't care about these people, she's not building a community she's just putting walls up. It feels like she was suddenly reminded of how many followers she has and what a great way to cash in on it.

Reactions: 8
Poor old Nimbobs Titania, she drank the kool aid and fell in love with Bottom the donkey, only now the spell has been broken and she’s back to being a Sloaney Pony looking for a finance bro in a Schoffel gilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"...even if at the time they made no sense to me or anyone around me..."
Lmao that is so passive-aggressive. 🤣

Also this whole post sounds like an excuse to not take accountability for any wrongdoings or mistakes in the past. You shouldn't feel "grateful" that you decided to be in "questionable situations and locations." That's one of those things in life that you actually should be a little hard on yourself about and not repeat.

IMG_5581.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think that Niomi the "writer" is the most annoying Niomi yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
When you are oh-so-casually making art on the beige floor in beige clothes with your stomach sucked in and dead flowers scattered around you, then a bug suddenly tickles your neck and then you feel an urgent need to let one rip but don't wanna brownify the aesthetic beige:
Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 8.58.33 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When you are oh-so-casually making art on the beige floor in beige clothes with your stomach sucked in and dead flowers scattered around you, then a bug suddenly tickles your neck and then you feel an urgent need to let one rip but don't wanna brownify the aesthetic beige:
View attachment 2805869
It's giving "I'm empty and I don't know what I'm doing but this is how people from pinterest pose to show they are creative so I took a random brush and blank canvas to show I'm an inspired artist on the right path even though I doodle like a lost 5 year old."
---
Ps: is it once again a photo with her engagement ring? Geeze I think she just continues this BS advised by her ex creep fiance business coach the "brilliant" failure because she has no idea on her own. No wonder it is an utter crap.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.