Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think that Niomi wasn’t giving him the type of sex he wanted. He clearly wanted a dominatrix / submissive thing going on. She was clearly uncomfortable at these sex parties. He took her to a course in the hope that he could enlighten her sexually to his way of thinking but in the end it didn’t work and he said he will just get that elsewhere. She then started realising she actually didn’t like him or what he was trying to make her do at all and they broke up. I mean she is insufferable but I honestly think the clubs etc were potentially a deal breaker for her.

Reactions: 36
If he was indeed trying to manipulate her to enjoy the kind of sex he enjoys then that makes him even more of a sleazy creep than I thought, he really does give me such a bad feeling! I had an ex who behaved a bit like this and honestly it gave me so much trauma for a bit. hope she does share what happened even in the hope it might raise awareness for other people in similar situations, but I have a suspicion that now she’s done the article she just won’t mention him again and it’ll be like he never existed…

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am relieved Lordon’s gone. He is the reason I stopped reading here, although I love everyone here. It was all too much for me, too uncomfortable!!! Let’s see what happens next 😆
Well, knowing Niomi, it can only get worse. We really have no indication that anything more tolerable than the last five years is on the horizon. She's found herself and her path (and her love) a few times too many to be credible.

Reactions: 16
Well, knowing Niomi, it can only get worse. We really have no indication that anything more tolerable than the last five years is on the horizon. She's found herself and her path (and her love) a few times too many to be credible.
She’s mental! No one wants her advice but she keeps being smug and believing she can be an inspiration. It’s all so embarrassing, the things she has said and done…! She seriously needs to shut the f up and try to make sense of her life for the first time.

Reactions: 24
She’s mental! No one wants her advice but she keeps being smug and believing she can be an inspiration. It’s all so embarrassing, the things she has said and done…! She seriously needs to shut the f up and try to make sense of her life for the first time.
She truly believes just because she dumped Donkey she is now a very inspirational girl boss. When what precisely has she achieved? Still sofa surfing. Still on endless holidays. Failed businesses and engagements behind her. Her last relationship made her a laughing stock.
Fair enough and who cares - but this is not inspirational. It's just her rather messy life. Like everyone's life can be messy. She's
just not special though she seems to think she is. She does NOTHING of benefit to anyone but herself (we know this because when she does help anyone she makes a massive fuss about it) but seems to think being selfish is aspirational.
Wierd.

Reactions: 27
Jordanne is going to get the shock of her life when she reads about the penis worshipping
I think T.I.T. and Knickers for Liquor are also
She truly believes just because she dumped Donkey she is now a very inspirational girl boss. When what precisely has she achieved? Still sofa surfing. Still on endless holidays. Failed businesses and engagements behind her. Her last relationship made her a laughing stock.
Fair enough and who cares - but this is not inspirational. It's just her rather messy life. Like everyone's life can be messy. She's
just not special though she seems to think she is. She does NOTHING of benefit to anyone but herself (we know this because when she does help anyone she makes a massive fuss about it) but seems to think being selfish is aspirational.
Wierd.
Her "achievement" right now is getting right back into mass consumer influencing as if the last few years didn't happen. It's bizarre, because she speaks about spiritual and personal growth and her love for nature, yet she is utterly unaware that even influencing cannot be done the way it was five or ten years ago. She has one outrageous pseudo-spiritual revelation after the other, yet in reality she has been stale and stagnant for years. She will fly all over the planet and bleep herself out for any product or procedure thrown her way, just like she whored herself out to sell the image of the spiritually blessed Bali yoga babe spending the days in utter bliss with her putrid fiancé. She can cater to an audience dumber than herself, which unfortunately is still an impressively large clientele, but I'm sure many people are becoming disillusioned with her.

Reactions: 32
It's almost March and so far her big busy 2024 consists of one newsletter and a breakup hit piece in Hello magazine. Girl is hustling! She should have renamed her newsletter "Unsolicited advice with Niomi Smart" lol...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Jamie was shading her on his stories earlier about not being authentic, I think it's because she's gone back to wanting the lavish Lifestyle and doing brand deals with designers etc

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Jamie was shading her on his stories earlier about not being authentic, I think it's because she's gone back to wanting the lavish Lifestyle and doing brand deals with designers etc
Yeah, it's total shade. He's not wrong either.
---
She's worshipping the vag now (in between worshipping Mammon 🤑; she's a polytheist). Honestly, these people ... I can't :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2024-02-17 at 9.47.58 am.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
---
She's worshipping the vag now (in between worshipping Mammon 🤑; she's a polytheist). Honestly, these people ... I can't :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2763640
I’m sorry but this is such a classic rich white woman activity. Upper-class women with no hobbies and no real jobs who like to pretend to be spiritual. God knows how much they are paying per lesson.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
He's also going on about being too much of a people pleaser.
He obviously had to go along with her constant holidaying against his will 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
---

View attachment 2763640
Yoni is a Sanskrit word, meaning what’s written right there on the pink book. But I can say with 100 percent confident that Indians aren’t doing any of these non sense and yoga doesn't involve sexualising anything. And no one in id is is doing these kind of yoni worships or tit like this. If anyone is into these kind of stuff those people are either cult or scammers. No normal sane person is into any of these.
source : I am of Indian origin. Every single person I know is educated , younger generations especially with post graduate degrees , living normal life. If any of these tit happens in studios and things there they are generally caught by police for scam or are ignored by people since culty. I am tired of her and other people using yoga and ashrams (again I haven’t seen ashrams here and there in India , it isn’t common. If nything when I visit now it’s all international brands and malls popping more than these kind of things in India. And I guess most ( not all) places are probably preying on people like Niomi) to make money and lure people into culty practices.
Some one tell there is nothing as yoni worship. If you have trouble of any sort Ms Niomi Fiona Smart go see an OBGYN 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yoni, ya'll! Oh, Niomi, good luck, my dear! It's whatever for me so long as there are no more Lordons in the picture. I don't want a Forky reunion either, as he's a complete tool, but someone fun and dumb would be nice for a couple of months. But nobody even remotely fun would go anywhere near Nims, so... 😁

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.