Niomi Smart #78 In London, out Lordon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edit: apologies if this has already been mentioned but just noticed Nims and Avocado Chef have mutually unfollowed each other.
Yet Nims and Lordon still follow each other. Curiouser and curiouser...

I bet this is also the end of Holly's matchmaking career! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a suspicion that Holly didn’t actually like Nims once she got to know her in real life. I thought they were going to be BFFs and all over each others socials but they always seemed a bit formal and simply courteous as opposed to friendly. Probably didn’t take Holly long to realise that Nims was a big fake phoney and, well, an immature idiot.

Reactions: 49
It seems she’s had another cull, nearly every trace of him is gone now… except (as of 19:21 on February 16th 2024) THIS monstrosity still remains 🤮🤮🤮
View attachment 2761924

Edit: apologies if this has already been mentioned but just noticed Nims and Avocado Chef have mutually unfollowed each other.
I wish I could delete this from my memory forever. She hasn't deleted this one yet because it shows off her arse which we know she's obsessed with. Seeing that image always remind me they... had... sex....... She had sex with that... thing. *HIDES UNDER A ROCK, SORRY*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I have a suspicion that Holly didn’t actually like Nims once she got to know her in real life. I thought they were going to be BFFs and all over each others socials but they always seemed a bit formal and simply courteous as opposed to friendly. Probably didn’t take Holly long to realise that Nims was a big fake phoney and, well, an immature idiot.
I always felt that too, they never got chummy with each other, no shared posts of hangouts etc.. its like they met and all you felt was the arctic breeze of an open fridge between them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Dear shadows of the dark,

we had finally the break up confirmation... as if we needed one!

Hope that everyone is doing fine and self loving themselves ❤ for real not like Nimbobs who spent the last 2 weeks posting photos of her fried hair and non existant ass seeking validation... and tagging Dior and other fancy brands on instagram to sponsor her... Nimbob's next trip is Paris... for a solo trip full of love.. I'm leaving town in a week so fine by me. But my thoughts and prayers go to Mona and Lisa and la brooche. We're clearly manifesting a Forky reunion because things are getting pretty boring again!!

Thank you @toanna1 for the thread title with 46 likes ❤:coronation:

Oh treeees!!!
She learned all that in a month or two? BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's been plotting her escape for a while, Shawshank Redemption style.
But instead of chiseling her way out she invited him to luxury hotel stays in Dubai and London.

Say what you say about her, but I’m glad Avocado Chef is loyal to her brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
But instead of chiseling her way out she invited him to luxury hotel stays in Dubai and London.

Say what you say about her, but I’m glad Avocado Chef is loyal to her brother.
I agree, he is what he is but it's good she's supportive unlike Nims who deep down doesn't seem to care for anyone.

Reactions: 22
I am relieved Lordon’s gone. He is the reason I stopped reading here, although I love everyone here. It was all too much for me, too uncomfortable!!! Let’s see what happens next 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I am relieved Lordon’s gone. He is the reason I stopped reading here, although I love everyone here. It was all too much for me, too uncomfortable!!! Let’s see what happens next 😆
Same girl, same. I became active here again when he left.
---
IMG_1426.jpeg
IMG_1427.jpeg
Looks like she lost followers on IG but had a big subscriber increase on YouTube.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Within a month and a half she managed to
- ditch her donkey
- write ONE newsletter that was boring af
- write ONE article that was mostly egocentric non-sense

what a productive start for 2024, she must be exhausted, she'd better be planning her next gap year
The poor thing should go on a nice vacation to relax and slow down, this hectic London life must be so stressful! I'm glad she's at least taking herself to Paris, I'm sure she's already trying on a beret. And now I can totally imagine her as a character in Allo allo, playing the "stupid English girl pretending to be a sophisticated seductress from Pariiii, oh la la"!

1708160685024.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.