Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, but her face is only visible in the second photo. He removed most photos a lot earlier, leaving mostly group shots or posts where Niomi is on one of several slides. Niomi also has Lordon in a few posts where he is mostly hidden (she still has all her photos with Joe though.) I've always thought it's easier for the person who wants the separation to retain good memories (and photos), because they don't care as much / aren't as hurt. I guess people try to find a balance between not having their grid full of a past partner, especially if they are ready to find a new one, and not acting as if their relationships never existed. Niomi is aggresive in the way she treated her past two relationships on social media after the breakup, keeping every single couple photo of Joe and her, thus keeping him forever tethered in a way, and brutally erasing Lordon from her grid just weeks after pompous declarations of love and spiritual connection. She is such bad news in every way. I still see her as a coercive party in her relationships, even if Lordon was probably manipulative as well. Niomi is dangerously passive-aggressive.
I completely agree. It's been really interesting, I think, seeing everyone being happy that Niomi has ditched this freak - and rightly so, because he is a horrible creep - BUT if you take that factor out of it, Niomi has treated him pretty horribly in this break up, rather the same as Joe treated her. And I mean, did Lordon deserve it? Yeah, I'd say so from what we've seen...but did Niomi also deserve it, based on what we saw of the way she treated Joe during their relationship? I'd say also yes to be honest. She can clearly dish it but can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The plot twist would be if Niomi had been planning this dragged out relationship to be her revenge arch all along 😂😂 Imagine if she were calculating when would be the exact date to dump Jamie White's sex-cult arse so it would align directly with her previous break up. I'm glad she's rid of him but you never know what the universe whispers in her ear when none of us are watching 😬 Wouldn't put it past her to consider this to be a balance in her aura or some other tit. I weep for her next relationship, unless it's with a skilled psychiatrist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, after profiting financially from people who thought she was genuine when all she talked about was vegan this and vegan that... I've read so many articles where she said how great she felt on a vegan diet it and that she was never going back... she's right about one thing, nobody cares what she eats, but then she has to push her phony wellness agenda somehow...

So she is eating bread now, after that gluten intolerant spiel. I don't even know why she bothers announcing anything, she dumps that idea 5 minutes later, just like the dude's she dates. SO happy and licherally in love... Lordon who?
I bet if the future JW3 is vegan and eco friendly she will renounce all foods that come from animals and scream about wellness again with a hemp shirt on to boot. Let's see which creature she morphs into next when she tries to mirror her new boyfriend 🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
84 or so likes....could we shorten it to make a thread name?
i find it so bleeping BIZARRE that she has simply just turned back into the boring notting hill girl like the sex retreat and crusty naked mud festival didn't happen?!

Reactions: 14
But guys, she’s eating more iTuiTiVeLy now…she even went wild and ate a CROISSANT. The woman is mad!
View attachment 2724412
So based on her previous history of living in opposite land, this means her eating is more disordered and restricted than ever, and in 6 months time there will be a story about how she no longer eats croissants because they were causing 'insert latest issue here' but NOW she's got it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
But guys, she’s eating more iTuiTiVeLy now…she even went wild and ate a CROISSANT. The woman is mad!
View attachment 2724412
The animals care, Dimbobs. She's acting like you can't be vegan without having an eating disorder. Vegans can eat intuitively, you braindead earthworm. You profited off your plant-based lifestyle for years, now you're bashing it when it No LoNgEr SeRvEs YoU.

God I can't stand this stupid parasite.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I completely agree. It's been really interesting, I think, seeing everyone being happy that Niomi has ditched this freak - and rightly so, because he is a horrible creep - BUT if you take that factor out of it, Niomi has treated him pretty horribly in this break up, rather the same as Joe treated her. And I mean, did Lordon deserve it? Yeah, I'd say so from what we've seen...but did Niomi also deserve it, based on what we saw of the way she treated Joe during their relationship? I'd say also yes to be honest. She can clearly dish it but can't take it.
Exactly, she's been incredibly heartless. We know Lordon is a creep and a terrible person but for someone she professed to love and want to spend the rest of her life with only last month, this is a really cruel way to behave. Joe was never this cruel publicly, and we would have been rightly critical of him if he had ended their engagement and then pranced around on Instagram about how he was on the right path and how happy he was. It's not a fair way to treat someone you allegedly loved, and who had only recently proposed to you!

To be clear I don't feel sorry for Lordon, he is an awful human being, but Niomi is being heartless here and unnecessarily so - she'd do better having a social media break for a while and maintaining a dignified silence, much like dreamy Joe did.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
84 or so likes....could we shorten it to make a thread name?
i find it so bleeping BIZARRE that she has simply just turned back into the boring notting hill girl like the sex retreat and crusty naked mud festival didn't happen?!
No no wait, we have to have Jamie White from DUBLIN, creepy Joe somewhere in there

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The animals care, Dimbobs. She's acting like you can't be vegan without having an eating disorder. Vegans can eat intuitively, you braindead earthworm. You profited off your plant-based lifestyle for years, now you're bashing it when it No LoNgEr SeRvEs YoU.

God I can't stand this stupid parasite.
No one would advise a Muslim recovering from an eating disorder to eat pork in order not to be restrictive. This argument has been fallacious from the very beginning, it only serves people who need an excuse to exploit animals.
I laughed out loud when I read that Niomi still eats mainly home cooked food. When was the last time this compulsive liar cooked a meal? We saw her eating out 90% of the time for the last two to three years.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think that Niomi finally proved that she can treat anyone like tit. Her family, her best friend/friends, her boyfriend or fiancé, people with stressful jobs, animals, her podcast, her newsletter, Sludge Skin... am I missing anything? Oh yeah the planet with her constant unnecessary travel for no reason other than she's lost.
---
No one would advise a Muslim recovering from an eating disorder to eat pork in order not to be restrictive. This argument has been fallacious from the very beginning, it only serves people who need an excuse to exploit animals.
I laughed out loud when I read that Niomi still eats mainly home cooked food. When was the last time this compulsive liar cooked a meal? We saw her eating out 90% of the time for the last two to three years.
Maybe she's angling a new shtick to sell to her viewers, before it was plant based wellness etc now she's suddenly into intuitive eating and send out that lame newsletter about intuition, then talked about trusting her intuition in the video where it's super clear they are over but without her actually saying anything. She's trying to connect all her new ventures, maybe that's why she did a nasty fast dump of Lordon, one look at him and you know this chick has zero intuition.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She ate a croissant. OMG the scoop of 2024.

I will eat a chausson aux pommes tomorrow. Don't forget to write it in stones for the future generations of Shadows. They do need to know this absolutely fabulous fact !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I will eat a chausson aux pommes tomorrow. Don't forget to write it in stones for the future generations of Shadows. They do need to know this absolutely fabulous fact !
We don't know if she ate it, she wrote about eating it which could mean anything.

1706637983906.png

She's not talking about food here is she :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly, she's been incredibly heartless. We know Lordon is a creep and a terrible person but for someone she professed to love and want to spend the rest of her life with only last month, this is a really cruel way to behave. Joe was never this cruel publicly, and we would have been rightly critical of him if he had ended their engagement and then pranced around on Instagram about how he was on the right path and how happy he was. It's not a fair way to treat someone you allegedly loved, and who had only recently proposed to you!

To be clear I don't feel sorry for Lordon, he is an awful human being, but Niomi is being heartless here and unnecessarily so - she'd do better having a social media break for a while and maintaining a dignified silence, much like dreamy Joe did.
She's just a narc narc-ing. This is how they treat people. It's always all about themselves. They have no empathy. Look at how shocked she was when a little seeped through the other day - but she quickly made it all about herself again.
Can't believe she's posting about bread and butter. The state of her mind ... feeble, feeble ...

Reactions: 18

But was it a magical croissant with blue butterflies sent from universe?
Tomorrow she will write an eulogy for a chair ...that magically made her think she needs to slow down, and put her pathetic arse in one place.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm having heart palpitations while posting this one! Please work please work please work! ❤ Surprise in the new thread!

Edit: to say that I'm waiting for any sign on the other thread before asking to close this one. Please like or comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.