Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe still has a picture of them holding hands on his IG.

View attachment 2723369

One thing she achieved is to have two guys still have photos of her on their IGs.
Yeah, but her face is only visible in the second photo. He removed most photos a lot earlier, leaving mostly group shots or posts where Niomi is on one of several slides. Niomi also has Lordon in a few posts where he is mostly hidden (she still has all her photos with Joe though.) I've always thought it's easier for the person who wants the separation to retain good memories (and photos), because they don't care as much / aren't as hurt. I guess people try to find a balance between not having their grid full of a past partner, especially if they are ready to find a new one, and not acting as if their relationships never existed. Niomi is aggresive in the way she treated her past two relationships on social media after the breakup, keeping every single couple photo of Joe and her, thus keeping him forever tethered in a way, and brutally erasing Lordon from her grid just weeks after pompous declarations of love and spiritual connection. She is such bad news in every way. I still see her as a coercive party in her relationships, even if Lordon was probably manipulative as well. Niomi is dangerously passive-aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yeah, but her face is only visible in the second photo. He removed most photos a lot earlier, leaving mostly group shots or posts where Niomi is on one of several slides. Niomi also has Lordon in a few posts where he is mostly hidden (she still has all her photos with Joe though.) I've always thought it's easier for the person who wants the separation to retain good memories (and photos), because they don't care as much / aren't as hurt. I guess people try to find a balance between not having their grid full of a past partner, especially if they are ready to find a new one, and not acting as if their relationships never existed. Niomi is aggresive in the way she treated her past two relationships on social media after the breakup, keeping every single couple photo of Joe and her, thus keeping him forever tethered in a way, and brutally erasing Lordon from her grid just weeks after pompous declarations of love and spiritual connection. She is such bad news in every way. I still see her as a coercive party in her relationships, even if Lordon was probably manipulative as well. Niomi is dangerously passive-aggressive.
I think she did delete quite a few photos with DJ, especially from the quarantine era iirc. Maybe she got overwhelmed with deleting all of them and just left the rest there as they are quite far down on her profile now. Otherwise I don‘t understand why she left so many on her profile and is now deleting almost all with Lordon..

Reactions: 6
She never addressed her breakup with Marcus either, has she? Has she ever said anything concrete about it? I can't remember. I'm fairly convinced she won't mention Donkey again.
I can't remember if she ever mentioned it. But she didn't need to. Marcus made a very elaborate video at some point, explaining how hard it was to separate and so on. It made Niomi, who just went happily about her business, seem even colder in comparison.
---
I had a dream about forky and Niomi yesterday. They met up for some social event , she was giving him a good bye hug but he was still standing near to her face and she asked him “what”? And he says “nothing”. She says good bye and hug him and he still didn’t want to leave, and she kiss him. 😳

I think I might have to take a break again from too much inversting on Niomis thread.
That qualifies as a nightmare. Forky's spam face coming closer and closer for a kiss.... :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely believe she didn't even like Lordon let alone love him- he was just THERE.

Reactions: 31
Is Niomi going to do a Q&A box anytime soon?

I need to ask her what my #relationshipgoals should be now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't you find it weird that she doesn't cook anymore AT ALL??!!!
I mean that was absolutely everything to her, now it seems like she's only eating outside, no cooking videos for years!

Also, I am gonna stop watching her videos. I mean this amount of rambling and non-creativity and laziness doesn't need any extra views.
Maybe if all of us stopped watching and she sees what a massive drop in views she has (even now it's ridiculously low) she will put in some "harder" work to make a decent video. It pisses me off. Not even a fcking intro.

Reactions: 23
I mean that was absolutely everything to her, now it seems like she's only eating outside, no cooking videos for years!

Also, I am gonna stop watching her videos. I mean this amount of rambling and non-creativity and laziness doesn't need any extra views.
Maybe if all of us stopped watching and she sees what a massive drop in views she has (even now it's ridiculously low) she will put in some "harder" work to make a decent video. It pisses me off. Not even a fcking intro.
She hasn't got the inclination or skills to produce a decent podcast/ vlog/ newsletter or anything else.

Reactions: 7

TBF this woman haven't had a place to live in ages (since Joe). So not kitchen. She have been living in hotels and spas for like 2 years 😅 She needs some stability in her life before she can go back to real content. But she have been in sabbatical years (for too long I would say)

Reactions: 14
But guys, she’s eating more iTuiTiVeLy now…she even went wild and ate a CROISSANT. The woman is mad!
IMG_6402.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
But guys, she’s eating more iTuiTiVeLy now…she even went wild and ate a CROISSANT. The woman is mad!
View attachment 2724412
this screams overcompensation and 'i still have a borderline ED and overthink everything i eat'

i know because i'm the same. i over-explain my eating habits to try and justify it to myself and say things that i think sound right, when the reality is i overthink everything that goes in my body, and binge and restrict. if you know..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh the advent calendar 😂 It was such a sweet gesture and then that bizarre, anticlimactic ending. It was obvious that Niomi was desperate for the last day to be a proposal. Her mood was visibly sour when she was ending vlogmas lmao. I like to imagine that Joe returning home late after a long trip and finding Niomi with a face like a slapped arse because there were no proposals was the first point of questioning his life choices.
that sounds like a savory Vlogmas to watch again, never noticed that. Which year/day was it?
---
this screams overcompensation and 'i still have a borderline ED and overthink everything i eat'

i know because i'm the same. i over-explain my eating habits to try and justify it to myself and say things that i think sound right, when the reality is i overthink everything that goes in my body, and binge and restrict. if you know..
Also just talking about it as a "diet" when she forced down our throats the sustainability angle for YEARS. "whole foods home cooked foods" for someone who hasn't had a kitchen in 2 years probably means an avocado and salads.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I want to ask her how to manifest my student loans away, paying them no longer serves me.
As per her video, you’ll just have to ask her to do it for you. If you end up in her inner red butterfly kundalini circle, maybe she’ll spill the deets on what happened with her and the Donks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2724412
Yes, after profiting financially from people who thought she was genuine when all she talked about was vegan this and vegan that... I've read so many articles where she said how great she felt on a vegan diet it and that she was never going back... she's right about one thing, nobody cares what she eats, but then she has to push her phony wellness agenda somehow...

So she is eating bread now, after that gluten intolerant spiel. I don't even know why she bothers announcing anything, she dumps that idea 5 minutes later, just like the dude's she dates. SO happy and licherally in love... Lordon who?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.