Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallItAsItIs

Chatty Member
TEA! Coming in pipin’ hot!
Donkey’s website now no longer mentions Nims.
Before:
IMG_6227.jpeg

After:

IMG_6254.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 133

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
WHO the fuck is paying 1000 euro an hour to get life advice from a literal farmyard animal? Eat the rich I stg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thank goodness I watched Niomi's video.
I was in Tesco this morning and somebody asked me the time. Normally I would ignore intrusions like this because people are so annoying and usually I'm doing something really important. But something about what she said clicked. I thought 'what would Niomi do'. The hairs on the back of my neck literally stood on end as I said 'it's half past ten'. Their eyes filled with tears as they said 'gawd bless you, miss, gawd bless you'. I don't think they were used to simple acts of kindness. Thank you for all you do Niomi. We don't deserve you 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

simplithebEST

Jamie White comment on YouTube that he’s “earning 1000 euros per hour and is fully booked for the next 3 months” 😂😂😂🤥 is giving me

“I’m fine! Totally fine!!”
IMG_4836.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i find it so fucking BIZARRE that she has simply just turned back into the boring notting hill girl like the sex retreat and crusty naked mud festival didn't happen?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Callan

VIP Member
After spending the last 3 days in a Niomi induced coma I woke up real fast, my husband just had a zoom meeting with his boss and learned that 14 people were let go, some of them his team members, as the company is doing their usual cuts, I'm soooo sad for them, real life is brutal! We have a mortgage and a kid so like we can't afford not to work like Nims and fake like coach Donkey, that's something she never has to fear. Even the way she can just walk away from a relationship, most people probably cant afford to just get up and get a new apartment etc.. how many stay in bad, abusive relationships because they can't afford to live on their own.

Anyways sorry for rambling but it just pisses me off how easy she has it with basic things and she always takes that for granted. The constant "I dont know where Im going to live" while her wallet is always full and places just open their doors for free for her boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

thefriedegg

Niomi sheltering from the rain in a graffiti covered and piss-stained bus stop, telling anybody that will listen that despite two failed engagements she is absolutely where she wants to be!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Dear shadows of the dark,

we are gathered today 😁😁😁 to celebrate the ending of all our heartaches ❤, the coming to light of the dumbest of them all 🥰, the liberation of Tattle from teethy McDonky 🥳! I hereby announce the official breakup of Dumbobs and Lordon!! Oh wait..

Well yeah yeah... not official official! but we have all the signs:
- No engagement ring on her finger
- There is no more talking about "we" now it's just "I"
- Deleted a lot of their photos, most importantly the engagement one

Operation erase Donkey has commenced and we can NOT get over the fact that our manifestations and prayers did really come true.

Thread title by @lucyhobson525 from youtube (please join us!!), captured by our very own @Shutterbug99 :coronation:

We're waiting for a confirmation by one of them and expecting the worst reaction ever from Lordon. Hope they both don't disappoint 😉

Oh moon!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

queenamber

VIP Member
I'm so mortified for her. "Never did I think I'd be a sculpture" as if Leonardo Da Vinci himself has hand-picked her rather than some Instagram spon-con.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I just keep laughing at the utter patronising dross Dim kept spewing out about how she and JAMIE WHITE had cracked having the paahfect relationship. Embrace being childish and silly! Dancing! Journalling! If you're feeling sad fly to Baahli!
And now she's trying to pretend he never happened. Hahahaha. She's so fucking up her own hole she can't acknowledge she fucked up massively. But anyone who says 'where's your LOVE? Who you loved?' is now a hater. She is utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Callan

VIP Member
Lordon getting a proper ass kicking right now. Must be wild for a dude that graded women's breasts for free drinks getting some well earned Karma back.

1706215209154.png

Had to go back and give some likes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71