Niomi Smart #77 Jamie White is a culty creep, too nasty for even Nimbobs to keep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dear lovely red butterflies and shadows of the dark, (this is getting too long lol)

The threads are moving so fast!! Not a long recap (you will find out why at the end). But it appears that Niomi is still on a mission of frantically erasing the existence of Lordon from her instagram without really talking about the break up or what went down between them. She posted a video rambling about.. nothing... some instagram stories talking... nonsens.. Honestly, nothing important to report besides the fact that she's still going delulu!

Thread title by the awesome @laplusheureuse96 and the lovely @CallItAsItIs

The surprise is that I created the first thread of Lordon, so that whoever googles his name can see the reality of this creep. I hate life coach scammers with a passion and I hope that we can at least take down one of them. PLEASE help posting there everything we gathered about him! Thank you.

Oh moon <3

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I agree no recap necessary it's been a week haha, thank you kindly for a new thread!! Love the name and the surprise!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It's crazy that she thinks eating a croissant demonstrates her freedom with food. Just shows how extremely she was restricting herself before. I've never in my life thought twice about eating a pastry.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
I want to write a comment to join this new thread, but I really don't know what to say about this boring deranged loser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My dear lovely red butterflies and shadows of the dark, (this is getting too long lol)

The threads are moving so fast!! Not a long recap (you will find out why at the end). But it appears that Niomi is still on a mission of frantically erasing the existence of Lordon from her instagram without really talking about the break up or what went down between them. She posted a video rambling about.. nothing... some instagram stories talking... nonsens.. Honestly, nothing important to report besides the fact that she's still going delulu!

Thread title by the awesome @laplusheureuse96 and the lovely @CallItAsItIs

The surprise is that I created the first thread of Lordon, so that whoever googles his name can see the reality of this creep. I hate life coach scammers with a passion and I hope that we can at least take down one of them. PLEASE help posting there everything we gathered about him! Thank you.

Oh moon <3
Thank you for the beautiful new thread and your support in exposing Jamie White of Dublin and Bali, son of solicitor Patrick White and brother of Holly White, Avocado Chef.

You are helping the truth rise from the Shadows and into the light of universal knowledge 🌟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the beautiful new thread and your support in exposing Jamie White of Dublin and Bali, son of solicitor Patrick White and brother of Holly White, Avocado Chef.

You are helping the truth rise from the Shadows and into the light of universal knowledge 🌟
Maybe you could also post this comment in Jamie's thread?

Reactions: 8
All the years of being Vegan, the promotion, the following, the profiting, the COOK BOOK she published…! And she casually drops an IG story to say, “oh yeah not doing that any more!”
She could’ve at least made an actual YT and provide an explanation. Even Fleur managed to say that she wasn’t eating vegan anymore (not that she ever made a huge thing about her vegan diet) because she’d had medical advice following her thyroid diagnosis. And Tati explained that due to her endometriosis and fertility struggles she was changing her diet significantly from what she’d previously preached.
Clearly I’m expecting waaaaay to much of Nims, as if she’d ever show that amount of humility.

Reactions: 34
Guys I watched her latest video... And stories... And I've never been more bored in my life... Yaaawn

He finally admitted it :LOL: at least he's happy
Screenshot_20240130-212616.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
bumblebee212
She never addressed her breakup with Marcus either, has she? Has she ever said anything concrete about it? I can't remember. I'm fairly convinced she won't mention Donkey again.

Can't quote as it's a new thread but she did address it at the time, sort of. She posted a statement on Twitter and then never really spoke about it ever again. She started her single in Notting Hill era and seemed to be buzzing. Meanwhile Marcus posted a long vlog explaining what was happening. It was all around Christmas/his birthday. It was a depressing watch. The breakup wasn't long after a trip to Bali together. Then the vibes got a little weird and the videos got less frequent. Then we got the announcement. It seems like when she does the dumping she can be quite cold and it can happen in a snap.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
bumblebee212
She never addressed her breakup with Marcus either, has she? Has she ever said anything concrete about it? I can't remember. I'm fairly convinced she won't mention Donkey again.

Can't quote as it's a new thread but she did address it at the time, sort of. She posted a statement on Twitter and then never really spoke about it ever again. She started her single in Notting Hill era and seemed to be buzzing. Meanwhile Marcus posted a long vlog explaining what was happening. It was all around Christmas/his birthday. It was a depressing watch. The breakup wasn't long after a trip to Bali together. Then the vibes got a little weird and the videos got less frequent. Then we got the announcement. It seems like when she does the dumping she can be quite cold and it can happen in a snap.

It's like Bali calls her only to dump someone, amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I agree with previous posters about her being weird af snapping back to the Notting Hill persona as if the past 1.5 years didn’t happen
It’s cringe to watch someone in their 30s struggle this much with finding a personality
Btw I think her and Forky will hook up again, but nothing serious

Reactions: 36
Her vegan diet didn’t cause her eating disorder, she had one anyway.

Remember when she did the London marathon and was literally having anxiety spirals about eating those glucose energy gel packs? She ended up making some crappy alternative out of dates. There was also the Christmas where she got a box of 4 of those booja booja chocolates and was “so naughty” for eating 2 of them in a day.

She dragged DJ around cities on holidays looking for suitable “clean” places to eat. Loads of places do vegan burgers, pizzas, mac n “cheese”…she would never eat any of those things.

Theres also the fact that she clearly controlled Marcus and Joe’s diets to the extent they developed eating issues. Marcus even admitted not long after they broke up that he had developed real issues with food in the last few years which he (conveniently) started working on around the time they broke up.

She is the common denominator in all of this. She absolutely has had an eating disorder for several years that she hid behind the plant-based lifestyle. I really hope she is overcoming it now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
It’s quite coincidental that right after she broke up with Joe, she dated Forky and made a statement by showing plates full of eggs, fish and meat, and later on state that she eats intuitively.

Then she breaks up with Lordon and once again, shows a picture of bread with regular butter and once again, claims she’s eating intuitively.

It seems like a pattern is repeating itself.

Whether you like Lordon or not, you can tell he was affected. He looked completely sickly in their London Vlog, similar to Joe right before the break-up.

• Heart
It’s quite coincidental that right after she broke up with Joe, she dated Forky and made a statement by showing plates full of eggs, fish and meat, and later on state that she eats intuitively.

Then she breaks up with Lordon and once again, shows a picture of bread with regular butter and once again, claims she’s eating intuitively.

It seems like a pattern is repeating itself.

Whether you like Lordon or not, you can tell he was affected. He looked completely sickly in their London Vlog, similar to Joe right before the break-up.
His looks changed drastically, it was so fast yet subtle until you stopped to compare. Scary.

Reactions: 27
She managed to make them all look super haggard and gaunt, it’s actually incredible…Forky was spared because it was short lived

Wow, that's actually so clear come to think of it. There's absolutely a pattern. How shameful it must be for her to think that her obtuseness around her relationship with food has led to so many ruined relationships (just saying, she seems to be someone who values having a guy over everything else, not that I relate haha). Like, the breakup with Joe 100% had something to do at least with her food control, if not, then why the hell would she all of a sudden become so relaxed with a guy she couldn't care less about?!
Edit: realized later that it's highly possible she only cared about one of those relationships. But NIOMI, darling, if you read here you dimwit, it's you, you're the pattern. Get a bleeping therapist and be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.