Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Is it really over?

• Hell yeah!!!

Votes: 177 52.4%
  • Nah..

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • She already has an eye on fiance number 3

Votes: 80 23.7%
  • Forky where the hell are you??

Votes: 65 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear shadows of the dark,

we are gathered today 😁😁😁 to celebrate the ending of all our heartaches ❤, the coming to light of the dumbest of them all 🥰, the liberation of Tattle from teethy McDonky 🥳! I hereby announce the official breakup of Dumbobs and Lordon!! Oh wait..

Well yeah yeah... not official official! but we have all the signs:
- No engagement ring on her finger
- There is no more talking about "we" now it's just "I"
- Deleted a lot of their photos, most importantly the engagement one

Operation erase Donkey has commenced and we can NOT get over the fact that our manifestations and prayers did really come true.

Thread title by @lucyhobson525 from youtube (please join us!!), captured by our very own @Shutterbug99 :coronation:

We're waiting for a confirmation by one of them and expecting the worst reaction ever from Lordon. Hope they both don't disappoint 😉

Oh moon!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
If anything is gonna make me believe in ~Manifestations~, it's the fact that we literally collectively manifested their speedy breakup

• Haha
Reactions: 63
What an exciting time to look over nimbot, haha dual threads and exciting news about Lordon RIP (i hope anyway). I must go buy some popcorn and start a new drinking game, i was straight over on insta and she has a new youtube video and newsletter coming which i will use a junk email address to sign up on,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was up watching Love is Blind Sweden till 2;30am last night, or rather few hours ago lol, and after two days of being glued to Niomi's thread I now feel as if I was ran over by a truck, holy guacamole. There's a skeevy gross culty looking dude in that show that totally reminded me of Lordon, and the dynamic between him and his "fiance" was awful, totes gave me Lordon vibes. The dude would compliment her looks all the time then be like, well you're not complimenting me! Needed constant validation, and all they did was talk about the relationship instead of having one. And he also refused to move here she lives, then said okay I will but I will be commuting 2 hrs a day to his "job" same imaginary job that Lordon has probably.

Thank you for a new thread, let's see how fast we fill it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If anything is gonna make me believe in ~Manifestations~, it's the fact that we literally collectively manifested their speedy breakup
Can I challenge you on the word "speedy", it felt like lengthy January break up 🤣 even though all the EFFING signs smacked nimebcile's face everyday like flies on a windshield of car driving on a highway from DAY 1 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lordon's instagram is still up and running. I don't know who posted about having an issue seeing it but you have been blocked my friend 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Well, the great Nimschism is over, and we're back to a solitary #76 (how is this even possible?). Now let’s get back to the topic at hand: Bye bye, Dinky Donkey!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys... there is an alarming number of photos in her newsletter with the ring
1706028875593.png

Why? What does it mean? This one can be easily cropped... I have a bad feeling..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It was not the same with shart skin ? When she did the photoshoot just before the break up with DJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe we lucked out and are never going to see Lordon again! Who is going to take pictures of Niomi's ass now? Oh, never mind. It's also a relief that rickety, anaemic Holly is also exiting from this thread by association. 2024 is our year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Guys... there is an alarming number of photos in her newsletter with the ring
View attachment 2709140

Why? What does it mean? This one can be easily cropped... I have a bad feeling..
The way my heart SANK when I spotted this…I’ve been so excited for never having to see Lordon’s creepy face (and peen) ever again…please oh butterflies and manifestations of the universe let him be gone!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lordon at all of us if they're still engaged: 🫵😂

But I wouldn't worry, deleting the posts with him is confirmation imo

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
4D278C2D-1F7D-46FB-AE80-32779815073F.jpeg

I think the wrong thread title was picked anyway. Tbf they didn’t put ‘thread title’ so it wouldn’t have appeared in a search anyway.

Reactions: 4
I was seeing all the sad faces on my last message in the last thread, and was like.. why are people sad at sushi and a fork? I was being funny! Damn I lost it hihihihi OMG I should start a newsletter about what happened today!
The grab some sushi and a fork line was so funny @LolitaBlah 😂 and then I was all sad because the link didn’t work and thought I had lost everyone. Prayed to the collective kundalinis (aka the mods) and here we are! Oh moon indeed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.