Niomi Smart #76 So are we just pretending that the culty guy never happened?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream about forky and Niomi yesterday. They met up for some social event , she was giving him a good bye hug but he was still standing near to her face and she asked him “what”? And he says “nothing”. She says good bye and hug him and he still didn’t want to leave, and she kiss him. 😳

I think I might have to take a break again from too much inversting on Niomis thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think Joe was weird. He’s just the reserved kind who wants to keep his life private. He didn’t seem like the attention-loving type (unlike Forky, Jamie and Marcus). Out of all the guys she’s dated, he was the most well-rounded and balanced one. The rest seem incredibly one dimensional.

I don’t think Niomi will go for a banker or finance bro of some sort. She’ll probably end up with a trust fund guy who is an entrepreneur of some sort or maybe a real estate guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She should start a very weird weight loss service
Ahaha yes, Smart Loss! How to duck up your life with 39 easy steps!
---
I'll always remember her bitter "unhappily married friends" comment that felt extremely barbed. She's jealous of all her friends and feels better than others. I think deep down she can't believe she's not smugly married to Joe and smugly pregnant with their second child by now, aggressively posting mumfluencer nonsense.
Totally, you know she's sitting there thinking "how can someone this good looking not have it all? Life just isn't fair!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Joe may have seemed a bit awkward on camera, but imo he was a good guy. He seemed to adore Niomi (up until they spent lockdown together) and was an extremely attentive boyfriend/fiancé. He gifted her thoughtful presents and would always have a surprise and/or advent calendar for her around December, when he was out of the country for work.

If she had been a more mature and emotionally supportive partner and less controlling food-wise, he might not have become disillusioned with her. She will never get over losing him.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
How about an ex-cricketer? She was hanging out with Nick Compton in Bali right before she met Lordon and I thought they might get together back then. He's retired from cricket - but I bet he still gets a lot of fancy dinner invites- and now works as a photographer. He seems to travel quite a bit. Not sure if he's London/UK based right now, but maybe. I also have no idea of his relationship status.
Soon we'll have Niomi taking notes on what she should do from the shadows lol, these are good ideas, we know what's best for her idiotic self better than she does.

Reactions: 12
Looks like she already deleted that comment, what a stable person...not

1706565961012.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Joe still has a picture of them holding hands on his IG.

728CB4B4-2A6A-41F8-8734-5FA386A62A04.jpeg

One thing she achieved is to have two guys still have photos of her on their IGs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't imagine spending a whole day with her and not going crazy.

When she talks all I see is -

---
AHaha he fell for it, I bet that was totally sarcastic!

1706573354021.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This isn’t to take away from this person or what she does, but I find it hilarious that Donkey needs his hand to be held on his healing-journey, like a petulant child.
(Not too sure if she’s a new client. Also, why is ‘hearing-journey’ hyphenated? It’s two separate words, geez.)
IMG_6400.jpeg

Liked, but doesn’t explain why he’s so hell-bent on trying to cover up his shady past, and doing some serious damage control right now.
IMG_6401.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Man these two really deserved each other. Hope their paths cross again in due course!
This isn’t to take away from this person or what she does, but I find it hilarious that Donkey needs his hand to be held on his healing-journey, like a petulant child.
(Not too sure if she’s a new client. Also, why is ‘hearing-journey’ hyphenated? It’s two separate words, geez.)
View attachment 2723469

Liked, but doesn’t explain why he’s so hell-bent on trying to cover up his shady past, and doing some serious damage control right now.
View attachment 2723483

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2723469

View attachment 2723483
1706576101276.png

Ahahahha yeah so stop deleting your YT and IG comments, they are talking about the authentic you dorkwad.

Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been posted before, but this screenshot that Jamie White (Dublin life coach and failed host of non consensual sex parties) chose to post about his meeting is so funny. Whyyyy is he making this face?!

IMG_9490.png
IMG_9491.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
IS SHE ON SOMETHING in her latest video about the power of manifestation? LOLOLOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joe may have seemed a bit awkward on camera, but imo he was a good guy. He seemed to adore Niomi (up until they spent lockdown together) and was an extremely attentive boyfriend/fiancé. He gifted her thoughtful presents and would always have a surprise and/or advent calendar for her around December, when he was out of the country for work.

If she had been a more mature and emotionally supportive partner and less controlling food-wise, he might not have become disillusioned with her. She will never get over losing him.
Oh the advent calendar 😂 It was such a sweet gesture and then that bizarre, anticlimactic ending. It was obvious that Niomi was desperate for the last day to be a proposal. Her mood was visibly sour when she was ending vlogmas lmao. I like to imagine that Joe returning home late after a long trip and finding Niomi with a face like a slapped arse because there were no proposals was the first point of questioning his life choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's kind of insane that she hasn't addressed the breakup outright yet.
She never addressed her breakup with Marcus either, has she? Has she ever said anything concrete about it? I can't remember. I'm fairly convinced she won't mention Donkey again.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.