Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see both comments under Lordon's video today.

life scammer.jpg

... By the way, if you see the number 9 it's because your guardian angels have a message regarding your soul mission and want to send all the spiritual energy your way to help you with this current phase of life. The angel number 9 can show up during challenging times or when you are going through a period of personal growth. It serves as a reminder to have faith in yourself and to know that your spiritual guides will help to see you through. The angel number 9 is also linked to connecting with others and even serving the greater good using your natural abilities to spread wisdom and joy and offer your own spiritual guidance to those around you. (copied from somewhere Forky style).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Question because I’ve been off her thread for like, 3 hours…

has she got a new fiancé yet 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Maybe she heard the words "I'm going to touch your pussy now" out of Shergar's mouth and just had to tap out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Thanks for taking the time share…..”

Aw, donkeys future plans right there 💰💰💰 not anymore baby cakes 🦋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet we will hear more about all of this from Donkey's persective than hers. He definitely is the Nimbob rather than the Joe in this case. He was just as keen on getting hitched if not more, and selling it as his biggest accomplishment. As has been often discussed here, when he looks around at people his age, especially men from his hometown, his family, he obviusly tries to compensate his lack of real career and general life accomplishments. He is more into social media than many guys his age (who usually don't feel like they have to prove anything to their peers online), so he will most likely jump on a podcast here and there and complain to his spiritual, freeliving fwends about heartbreak, moving on, rebirth etc.

She won't go there this time. The diffrence is she was in love with Joe, got heartbroken and had to deal with it and had a lot of stuf to get off her chest so she did it through her channels like she's used to. This time she'll just make him disappear and turn it into a new start into the London crowd, which has already begun...

Reactions: 11
I know I’ve said this too, but it will still be funny if Niomi just simply ignores the breakup from her FIANCÉ/hubby.

Reactions: 12
I'm making good on my promise, prepping some chili fries and a nice glass of wine to celebrate the ELE (Extinction Lordon Event).
okay this made me laugh out loud for real 🤣

guys I’ve been trying to catch up with the thread for the past three days and I’m still only on page 42, but all I can say now is:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.