Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
You guys, you know it's their ring. It's probably just Lordon's turn to wear it. I'm sure it's a snug fit on his peen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 91

Too Much

VIP Member
Visa Issues.png

Talking about Bali: 'for me there is a point where you can overstay'. For the government too, Niomi - that's why you got fined 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87

kittenseer

Today has been a good day. After a few super scary days our beautiful baby Shadow has arrived to the world safe and sound (♥) and we were also blessed with a ringless Niomi. Praise the Kundalini!

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Juststopit

VIP Member
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most of us are just excited to not have to see or think about Lordons penis again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

ECH

VIP Member
Whoever engagement number three is with, I hope they do something to earn a great nickname

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

chloecat2

GUYS I alway lurk but I must share this! LOOK WHO HAS LIKED THIS REEL!!! Has she really come to her senses?

IMG_5970.png

• Wow
Reactions: 79

laplusheureuse96

Yeah now I can finally believe it’s over. No engagement ring, not a single mention of Jamie (Even when she was describing the Dubai trip they did together she only says “I”) or the upcoming wedding. She will sweep the whole thing under the carpet and pretend he never existed. There’s no need for an official announcement.

I feel like she’s gonna settle in London for good. She did mention another India trip at some point in time, but to me she sounds so relieved to be back and as if she had grown sick and tired of Bali. We’re gonna get Posh, Notting Hill Niomi back, Folks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Clover123

VIP Member
One second single and she's instantly reverting to Kate Middleton wannabe accent 😂 brown hair dye coming in 5,4,3,2...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
NO RING AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

If they indeed broke up, then the “feeling so light and free” is extra juicy

I’m going to join the believers-clown squad for now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
Guys!! I mean.. reading the last few pages.. what? really!? the torture is over!? his face? never to be seen again in here? no more teeth? no more peen?!

Can I please remind everyone the vision board I made last thread!!!???

IMG_7003.jpeg

This thing fucking works!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Chattyman321

100% she’s dumped him. What annoys me so much about social media is how she clearly wasn’t happy all last year and to me seems like he manipulated his way into her life but she was fine to push a happy narrative to all her followers, especially ones that might be influenced by her, and then do a full 180 a year later, you can’t trust any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 71

TheGlossy

VIP Member
I’d say she waited until her landed in Dublin to dump him from a distance. It was probably the easiest way for her. He most likely spent his last penny on his flight home, so she knew he wouldn’t be back 😂

I honestly wonder if she’s going to one day come up with a video titled ‘Bali Trauma’ and talk about all the shady things that happened there (the retreats and cults). The fact she’s so enthusiastic about London (which is her safe space) and is suddenly less enamored with Bali is a clear sign she’s running away from something that happened there (the retreat and shady people).

• Haha
  • Wow

UnderThePalmTree

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I’m usually just lurking here and reading quietly so excuse me for forcing myself into here BUT

I just had a look at Niomi IG and the ENGAGEMENT VIDEO is gone. Like gone gone, I can’t see it anymore! I’m shaking! It’s actually happening!

• Wow
  • Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Verity must be overjoyed! From what we have seen, it seems she saw through him very early on. He was never welcome in her home, not even after the engagement. I have to say I admire her for sticking to her guns on this, even though it definitely caused friction in her relationship with Niomi. It would have been so much easier for her to just go along with this and play happy families, but she never did. It shows what an absolutely bad egg he is imo.

Another comment.

Screenshot_20240121_183606_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

curiouscat106

Chatty Member
Is she seriously making big life decisions based on what colour butterfly she sees first?! Wtf?! And I thought I was a clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 65