Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Already dumped the Dorky?

• Yes

Votes: 158 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 96 37.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear shadows of the dark,
in this dark gloomy rainy morning, a girl named Nimbobs is wandring around in London doing some deep thinking, and we're here wonderning where the hell is Lordon and also doing some deep thinking. So much deep thinking went on in the last thread about whether they're still together or not.
Positive signs: no ring on her finger, no Lordon with her in London, she's glowing..
Negative signs: she just uploaded an old vlog where he was there...

Times are tough, oh no not because of the state of the world and we're like on the verge of world war III, but because WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL IS LORDON AND DID SHE DUMP HIS ASS!

I still blame Joey for all of this torture. Oh moooon!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Dear Shadows, break up or no break up, fight or no fight, all the speculation has been a very welcome distraction as I prepare to deliver our second baby a few weeks early after receiving a scary diagnosis. All should be fine and I look forward to discussing all things kundalini as a bored housewife and a mother of two soon! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Dear Shadows, break up or no break up, fight or no fight, all the speculation has been a very welcome distraction as I prepare to deliver our second baby a few weeks early after receiving a scary diagnosis. All should be fine and I look forward to discussing all things kundalini as a bored housewife and a mother of two soon! ♥
Ooooh the Shadows are growing 🥲 wishing you all the best of health lovely tattler 😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Positive thinking for you. 🤗🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 19
in this dark gloomy rainy morning, a girl named Nimbobs is wandring around in London doing some deep thinking, and we're here wonderning where the hell is Lordon and also doing some deep thinking. So much deep thinking went on in the last thread about whether they're still together or not.
Positive signs: no ring on her finger, no Lordon with her in London, she's glowing..

Times are tough, oh no not because of the state of the world and we're like on the verge of world war III, but because WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE THE HELL IS LORDON AND DID SHE DUMP HIS ASS!

As long as he is not resurging like a bad omen, I don't want to know where he is. He can stay in the depths of hell challenging other demons 🤣😅 I'm erasing his existence FOREVER...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

'shadows of the dark' 🤣 she has provided us with some hilarious terms

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My post about seeing Niomi was one of the most liked on Tattle within 24 hours! It made it onto the sidebar thing. Number 3 or 4 maybe? Can't remember and it's gone now as it's been over a day. It seemed like a lot of likes so I checked and it was there! I've always wanted to make it up there and I think this was my first time, so thanks for all your beautiful likes and support. 🌠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
@LolitaBlah delivering as always!!! 😊
I want to vote yes, wholeheartedly, but I feel like I have to keep at least one foot on the ground for now. So, I'm saying 'maybe/she's considering it' 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Made it through the vlog. The bit about her “friend” randomly messaging her saying do you need somewhere to stay in January is absolute BS! More likely Nims was messaging Caggie telling her she’s struggling/unhappy, that she misses London and wants to come back but Lordon won’t hear of it and so they’re fighting and she doesn’t know what to do. And Caggie being a decent friend offered her flat as a sanctuary to spend a few weeks in so she can get some space and perspective. It amazes me how good people are to Nims (how Charlotte used to be) when she’s just a train wreck who has no concern for anything but herself, and even then she barely looks after her own well-being.

Reactions: 39
I find Lordon’s lack of presence on social media so odd when he doesn’t do anything else. We all know the life coach thing is a front for his laziness. His video from last week only got like 50 views. She needs to dump his ass.

Reactions: 32
Made it through the vlog. The bit about her “friend” randomly messaging her saying do you need somewhere to stay in January is absolute BS! More likely Nims was messaging Caggie telling her she’s struggling/unhappy, that she misses London and wants to come back but Lordon won’t hear of it and so they’re fighting and she doesn’t know what to do. And Caggie being a decent friend offered her flat as a sanctuary to spend a few weeks in so she can get some space and perspective. It amazes me how good people are to Nims (how Charlotte used to be) when she’s just a train wreck who has no concern for anything but herself, and even then she barely looks after her own well-being.
Yeah same "friend" that was probably invited to here infamous 360p quality Thermomix party for one. She doesn't really have to explain where she's staying and why, but instead she decides to lie about it. I will probably watch today, somehow I got sucked into watching Love is Blind Sweden last night :LOL:
---
Ahh sweet friend, wishing you and the baby health and a quick and safe birth, thank you for hanging out with us for the laughs and tears. If you can let us know that everyone went okay! <3

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the very best to you and your baby @kittenseer ❤

___

I don't think Nims has dumped Lordon, unfortunately, but I do think her desire to stay in London might cause some problems between them - maybe that is already happening. It's interesting that she mentioned she was craving a return to London towards the end of her time in Bali, and then we also saw them looking at properties in Bali soon before they left. I think he decided a permanent move to Bali would be best as soon as she started talking about London again.

I'm sure he's fully aware that he doesn't fit in with her London lifestyle or her London friends. I can imagine how Caggie, Rosanna etc. talk about him when he's not around. I wonder if Nims told them about the cock worshipping retreat and what they thought of that. I can imagine Rosanna giggling in response while being secretly absolutely horrified!

If they had stayed in London first time around, I don't think they would have lasted, and maybe he knew that. He somehow convinced her that London wasn't serving her back then and whisked her off to Bali, before taking her to Dublin, where he wasted no time proposing.

What's his next move? He knows she wants to be married, knows all about her past broken engagement, and so I think he's probably pretty secure in the fact that she won't leave him.

I'd love it if she did, but I don't see it happening. I think she'll go through with the wedding.

She'd better just hope he doesn't convince his parents to buy them a house as a wedding gift. Then she will be forced to settle in Ireland. The horror!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Uh oh, Im in the US and glanced at the time this thread was created haha!

1705507930737.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Has the ‘somewhere between London, Bali and Dublin’ part of her bio been gone for a while and I’ve just missed it? If not, it’s gone now!

*foolishly clinging on to her dumping Lordon’s ass and therefore bye bye Dublin*

Reactions: 13
All the very best to you and your baby @kittenseer ❤

___

I don't think Nims has dumped Lordon, unfortunately, but I do think her desire to stay in London might cause some problems between them - maybe that is already happening. It's interesting that she mentioned she was craving a return to London towards the end of her time in Bali, and then we also saw them looking at properties in Bali soon before they left. I think he decided a permanent move to Bali would be best as soon as she started talking about London again.

I'm sure he's fully aware that he doesn't fit in with her London lifestyle or her London friends. I can imagine how Caggie, Rosanna etc. talk about him when he's not around. I wonder if Nims told them about the cock worshipping retreat and what they thought of that. I can imagine Rosanna giggling in response while being secretly absolutely horrified!

If they had stayed in London first time around, I don't think they would have lasted, and maybe he knew that. He somehow convinced her that London wasn't serving her back then and whisked her off to Bali, before taking her to Dublin, where he wasted no time proposing.

What's his next move? He knows she wants to be married, knows all about her past broken engagement, and so I think he's probably pretty secure in the fact that she won't leave him.

I'd love it if she did, but I don't see it happening. I think she'll go through with the wedding.

She'd better just hope he doesn't convince his parents to buy them a house as a wedding gift. Then she will be forced to settle in Ireland. The horror!
Now that you mention it, it's funny he actually proposed in his parents house in Dublin and not on a romantic, exotic beach, something like their own favourite spot in BARLEY 🥴 since they spent so much time there anyway...a lot of people do go out of their way to plan sth special non? With all their unlimited travelling and he couldn't take her or wait until they were at their "favourite, extra vibey" place...?
Was he a bit desperate at the time when they were staying in Dublin, so he had to do it then and there? I think so... I still think he is more desperate than her in all of this.

And if there's any substantial trouble in paradise she won't announce it straight away. She might be in the middle of it right now ("deep thinking phase"). Then come some vague posts and "mOtiVaTionAL quotes" on insta (like it's 2012 again) and then later we'll know for sure someday.

Reactions: 20
How was she acting before she made the announcement of her broken engagement to Joey? I don’t remember 😅

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll do a Tanya Burr/Martha move and just pretend Donkey never existed 👀
For sure we will NOT create a movement "where is Donkey" 🤣 wherever he is, close it, seal it, with warning to NEVER open unless you wish to unleash a plague to destroy planet earth 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.