Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes always looked sad in photos or videos while she was with Toothy. As though she had just been crying. Her face looked puffy a lot of the time too. In my opinion, she looks truly happy in her latest video. Must be the relief of having gotten rid of that Attack on Titan-esque demon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Coming out of lurking to REJOICE with all of you! This thread is a whiplash, but is giving me so much life. Thanks to all of you lovely, kind, intelligent and hillarious ladies, we did it💪. Hugs to all manifesting butterflies.

And to add my 2 cents as for why is she on a deleting spree right now.
I do believe it was her who dumped him. And at first it might have been somewhat amicable or civil break up.
But my theory is that after his initial shock wore off, he might have started to feel deceived, humiliated or even angry, which is never a good thing with mysoginistic pricks.
Am I wrong to think there might be some really nasty tit/communication happening behind the scenes right now. I don’t know, this is purely speculation, but he gives such bad vibes. His very soft way of speaking on camera, his preaching and passive agressive comments when recorded, giving me this inner alarm that he actually might get quite agressive and mentally abusive in private.

And also maybe she is giving this happy, light persona to show him that she is the one in power and he is the “crazy” one now.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
she DEFINITELY READS HERE.

Was this latest life update vlog an #AD for that hotel in Dubai, cause she waffled on about that place for a good while!

Jamie might have been given the boot, but dare I say, Nims is still as daft and away with the fairies as ever with all the jibber jab about dark shadows, and saying she gave everything to her brand and that business but there were hurdles... I call BULLSHIT. She hasn't worked in years, she didn't put the effort into building that brand or that business and so it died a slow death. She wouldn't know hard work if it slapped her in that pouty face. Lordon or no Lordon, she really still needs a reality check on life. Get it together woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Coming out of lurking to REJOICE with all of you! This thread is a whiplash, but is giving me so much life. Thanks to all of you lovely, kind, intelligent and hillarious ladies, we did it💪. Hugs to all manifesting butterflies.

And to add my 2 cents as for why is she on a deleting spree right now.
I do believe it was her who dumped him. And at first it might have been somewhat amicable or civil break up.
But my theory is that after his initial shock wore off, he might have started to feel deceived, humiliated or even angry, which is never a good thing with mysoginistic pricks.
Am I wrong to think there might be some really nasty tit/communication happening behind the scenes right now. I don’t know, this is purely speculation, but he gives such bad vibes. His very soft way of speaking on camera, his preaching and passive agressive comments when recorded, giving me this inner alarm that he actually might get quite agressive and mentally abusive in private.

And also maybe she is giving this happy, light persona to show him that she is the one in power and he is the crazy one now.
I agree he's probably being aggressive behind the scenes. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he is trying to think up a legal angle to land on her - money owed, breach of contract, reputational damage (I've no idea if he can tbh, just speculating).
Plus very convenient he has testamonials now from people he has 'worked' with to say how amazing he is after there never being any.
I don't he'll go without a rather nasty fight.

Reactions: 11
Without knowing the details I would say he has absolutely no legal recourse whatsoever. I would also expect the nasty-but-true comments about him under Niomi's video to be deleted if he was threatening any legal action as while she isn't writing them Niomi does have control over whether they remain on the video or not, but she hasn't been deleting them. Ultimately though I'm sure he also has plenty to say about Niomi so if they know what's good for them they will both keep it quiet, I think that's also why Niomi has been very careful this time round with what she's said - she knows that unlike Joe, Lordon will not hesitate to respond in kind on social media, I highly doubt she will ever outright say anything negative about him at all

Reactions: 19
It's true we don't really know, but I don't think she'd be posting the "feeling light and free" stuff if she felt like she'd once again been the "victim" of a breakup. I think she was having doubts for a while (like a month or two) and finally pulled the trigger on ending things. She might be removing specific posts that a. Didn't have sponsor obligations to stay up, and b. Were associated with particularly bad memories or maybe fights afterwards that were hidden from social media or something.
I think she is leaving up posts in which she looks fun and desirable and deleting those that are embarrassing or too intimate. She still wants everyone to see that she was not always single and that her life is so happy and perfect.
---
Not gonna lie, if I were her I would probably be wishing I could forget the last year and a half too😅

Also wondering if/when she'll end up deleting this one:
View attachment 2707763
If she gets rid of this and the waterpark one goes down far enough, she's effectively erased him from her page.
I think she will also leave up posts that show how light and tiny she is compared to a guy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I miss the thread for a couple of days and I'm delighted that it looks like a case of Donkey Kong Gone

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think his ego is huge enough to recover. That's what makes him so repulsive 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He will now try to convince all his "clients" to share stories about how he helped them. Oh please I'm alone fiance dumped me please support my business. Like for real, he is a looser, speaks pure BS in a most unintelligent and unreasonable way, has no charisma nor confidence ...and is heavy breathing for a P*ssy and c*ck worshiping. Seriously dude wake up. You are a nasty creep.
I feel as well that she is choosing her words carefully when speaking about him in a metaphorical word salad way (more than usual) because he is potentially nasty. You might never now what he might do. You scan the guy for one sec do a quick Google search and you know EVERYTHING you need to know to keep that creep out of your life. Only Some that believe in butterflies signs need 2 years to notice...🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think his ego is huge enough to recover. That's what makes him so repulsive 🤮
I also think with men like this, he'll be planning his way back in. He'll go from rage to embarrassing sobbing about how he can't live with her in seconds, because men like him can't bear to lose. Hopefully Niomi is strong enough to see through it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she knows she can’t speak out about him as his platform is too public. But it’s why she’s leaving all the negative comments about the ‘creepy guy’ on her YouTube/Insta. She’s letting everyone else say it all for her.

Reactions: 30
Niomi 76 - Cultys out nimtuition is in, cock worshipping notes in the bin

on a personal note I have had a rough few days and this thread has kept me going when I’ve been waking up at 3am unable to go back to sleep 😴 so thankyou all 💕 I love this community so much and it makes me laugh like you wouldn’t believe! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I agree he's probably being aggressive behind the scenes. It would not surprise me in the slightest if he is trying to think up a legal angle to land on her - money owed, breach of contract, reputational damage (I've no idea if he can tbh, just speculating).
Plus very convenient he has testamonials now from people he has 'worked' with to say how amazing he is after there never being any.
I don't he'll go without a rather nasty fight.
Yeah, i think he must have said or done something to her where she was like “okay, no more gushing posts about this head, we are not even friends anymore” . And she only left those where she looks good, tiny, desired etc (it is still niomi after all) So the end of donkey was definitely not a “thank you for a beatiful break up” kind of thing😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.