Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if something went catastrophically wrong like he got physically abusive or was caught out cheating. It’s such a quick turn around from loved up and spending Christmas with (some of) her family to annihilation 😅

Reactions: 28
She's removing all her devotional posts to him, like those extra cringe gooey ones, and leaving the others. Hints, hints everywhere.

Reactions: 22
is this girl seriously rolling her eyes at eating salads in january?....the girl who hid peanut butter
anyway thanks for your permission to do everything Niomi that video is really what i needed to live my life, lessons from a nothing person

Reactions: 16
is this girl seriously rolling her eyes at eating salads in january?....the girl who hid peanut butter
anyway thanks for your permission to do everything Niomi that video is really what i needed to live my life, lessons from a nothing person
Random but I was going to eat a salad after finishing that video, she ruined it for me, I had it for dinner instead. It was delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i can not stand this girl! what a privilege to still be in "hibernation mode" three weeks into January
---
Random but I was going to eat a salad after finishing that video, she ruined it for me, I had it for dinner instead. It was delicious.
eat alllllll of the salads i allow you lol glad you enjoyed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder if something went catastrophically wrong like he got physically abusive or was caught out cheating. It’s such a quick turn around from loved up and spending Christmas with (some of) her family to annihilation 😅
I'm also wondering this. Did he ask her to do something in bed and it was just too far? Did he insult her Mum or say something crazily inappropriate to her grandparents? It does seem wildly black and white, even knowing that what we are getting is a highly curated view of what is really going on in her life.

Reactions: 18
Maybe she realised that he expect her to pay for everything in their life - house, wedding. I can imagine she didn't have much respect for Joe work, but still the difference may be jarring

Reactions: 11
That's what I thought too, but even in the recent vlog they were together. If he were, I don't know why she'd include clips with him in the video. If the relationship is over, I doubt we'll get an actual explanation, unless Lordon decides to be petty and extend his 15 minutes of fame by spilling the beans on Niomi.

Reactions: 8

I said I'd manifest for their breakup during my blood moon! It started two days ago and appears to have been very efficient 🌙🛐🕊✨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think he’d cheat (yet), but maybe the final step during that cockworshipping retreat really was a bit of a partner swap. I could see that being a breaking point for her (not the awful „seminars“ before).

Reactions: 8

I said I'd manifest for their breakup during my blood moon! It started two days ago and appears to have been very efficient 🌙🛐🕊✨
Are you a descendant of a white witch ? Are you speaking to butterflies? 😁 dear tattler please manifest SPILLING THE TEA 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I think she just got the ick. I think over time she realised she was embarrassed by him. Shame is a powerful emotion.

Reactions: 44
I also think it just gradually got to be too much for her. She realized that the benefit of showing off their ring/star and parading around a giant gangly giraffe of a man didn't outweigh the costs, both emotionally and her literally paying for everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think that there were signs it might head this way (deleting 18 months of photos) and maybe she was getting the ick, but I think Lordon at the Langham might have been the final straw. She remembered how much she loved luxury in Dubai, but they were still in bikinis and tit Shoes™️. When she got back to London luxury and she was sure that’s what she wants, Lordon must have absolutely killed the vibe. In her brain mapping vlog he looked like an absolute homeless bum. She’s all about image as soon as she’s back on the Kings Road. Gushing over women wearing furs. You can take the overprivileged materialistic twit out of London…..

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I can imagine it being, on the surface, about where they were based. Dim wanted London and Lordon wanted Dublin. He was expecting her to go back to Dublin after The Langham and meanwhile she had organised the two months at Caggie's flat - 'an amazing unexpected offer of a flat just appeared from my friend out of the blue' - sure :rolleyes:
I think she'd had enough of him and wanted to be out of the engagement, and this provided a good enough excuse.
I think she had got the ick. He had exposed her to ridicule with that ridiculous sex retreat which she had tried to present as something completely different. Spiritual instead of downright sleazy. I don't think it was partner swapping exactly, but reading the retreat bumph, couples were encouraged to critique each other - so voyeurism 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Wow! I had just been scrolling through her old posts yesterday. I should have “trusted my intuition” to take some screenshots! Because now they’re all gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Somewhere in a Dublin bar……

View attachment 2707639
IM CACKLING 😭

& I probably shouldn’t be laughing as much as I am. It’s most likely the wine. Catching up on this thread tonight with a bottle of red and oh my god this has made my night 🤣

Thank you fellow tattlers for keeping my Kundalini at a high vibration. Sending love & light from Canada. ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.