Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so good - I can’t stop laughing!!

She was probably dropped by her agency. Let’s be honest, she signed to this agency and shortly after took off never to be seen in London again. Terrible business move. She generated zero revenue for them.
Aww good :D

Been out of the loop, can someone explain the break up rumours? I’m confused, she had her ring on on Insta!

Also I love the names you guys make for her bf’s😅
These tools name themselves :p Per the rumors, we're just going off some weird vibes, him being absent out of pictures and posts around most of Christmas other than them having one dinner with her grandmother at a Chinese restaurant and one rando post on New Year's even of her basically falling asleep on top of him on the couch. Then she got all gushy about how London is magically awesome again and she's been smug and smiling walking the streets making sure we know she's in London and how much she loves it. Her ring has been absent from some stories and posts, they are probably butting heads about where to live. Which is still shocking better than how she was few weeks ago. It beats seeing her CRYING in Bali because she manifested him giving her a flower and next day he picked a flower off the side of the road and gave it to her and she was almost hysterical about how magical it was. She's being super annoying now but its like 45 levels of crazy less than the past few months.

Oh and she edited her bio and he's in Ireland now, doing yoga, praying and meditating 🤤 and they were basically joined at the hip the whole past year and a half, like I said, the Human Centipede connection.

Reactions: 21
Still nothing further on a Newsletter…… and Smart Skin has never been mentioned again….
if I had to wind up a business I was “passionate” about I’d be devastated. She just seems completely devoid of emotion and has become a vessel to please that knob (JW2)

Reactions: 33
I’d say she’s probably running the streets of London hoping to run into Joe si he can see Niomi 2.0. 😝
---
Still nothing further on a Newsletter…… and Smart Skin has never been mentioned again….
if I had to wind up a business I was “passionate” about I’d be devastated. She just seems completely devoid of emotion and has become a vessel to please that knob (JW2)
I think the one thing that really shocked me is that at no point during Smart Skin’s closure did she even post something on IG or her website to thank her customers (who let’s face it are a few followers). For someone who talks about gratitude, she sure showed none at all for the money that rolled into her account.

Reactions: 36
IMAGINE calling yourself a DIGITAL CREATOR who has been on YT for what, more than 10 years? AND THEN ASKING YOUR FOLLOWERS WHAT VIDEOS YOU SHOULD MAKE! Does this woman not have a single creative thought in that pea brain?

GET A LIFE NIMS! A REAL, GROWN UP LIFE, no one cares what you eat in a day, or what clothes you wear, or how you spend your time. GROW UP!

rant over, lol.

Reactions: 27
IMAGINE calling yourself a DIGITAL CREATOR who has been on YT for what, more than 10 years? AND THEN ASKING YOUR FOLLOWERS WHAT VIDEOS YOU SHOULD MAKE! Does this woman not have a single creative thought in that pea brain?

GET A LIFE NIMS! A REAL, GROWN UP LIFE, no one cares what you eat in a day, or what clothes you wear, or how you spend your time. GROW UP!

rant over, lol.
I think she should make a video where she dumps the creepy guy.

Has anyone suggested this to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Yes with a GoPro attached to her forehead filming his live reaction, finally some real content.
Yikes, the very thought. She’s so much shorter compared to him, that we’d just see nothing but his chest, and I dunno which would be worse: moobs or face.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah Lordon and London don't really mesh together, I can't picture Nims dancing in the streets with her little nutcracker the way she did isolated in Barley or that odd Portugal trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

rant over, lol.
That’s exactly what Lordon does when he outsources his “life coaching” work. Yet they’re not a match made in heaven, huh?

Reactions: 12
Uh oh, Im in the US and glanced at the time this thread was created haha!

View attachment 2696329
I'm behind on the thread, but a few nights ago I looked at the time and it was 1:11pm and my battery was at 11%!
It could have meant a lot of things (one of them definitely being I need to charge ASAP! 😂)
Also, I apologize to anyone triggered by my battery percentage. 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm behind on the thread, but a few nights ago I looked at the time and it was 1:11pm and my battery was at 11%!
It could have meant a lot of things (one of them definitely being I need to charge ASAP! 😂)
Also, I apologize to anyone triggered by my battery percentage. 😁
you and @Callan are opening up 111 and 222 portals left and right 😆 but you shouldn’t do that. it’s actually really dangerous because if you open enough portals, we will all be sucked into a vast black-hole-style empty void and the universe will cease to exist. You really need to be careful 🙏🏼🧎🏻♀✨ thank you for your beautiful message though 🥰❤🌙

P.S. im jk 😭 I don’t want anyone here to think I need to be institutionalized

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
you and @Callan are opening up 111 and 222 portals left and right 😆 but you shouldn’t do that. it’s actually really dangerous because if you open enough portals, we will all be sucked into a vast black-hole-style empty void and the universe will cease to exist. You really need to be careful 🙏🏼🧎🏻♀✨ thank you for your beautiful message though 🥰❤🌙

P.S. im jk 😭 I don’t want anyone here to think I need to be institutionalized
Don't worry, I am following wise guidance and taking extra precautions, such as always having cacao at the ready to ward off celestial dangers. My system guarantees any potential black hole will only search for and target a specific unwashed pair of slip ons.
Now, if only Nims would do the same!
Thank you for your beautiful message and your support, too! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m surprised so many of you guys are manifesting a breakup… Isn’t it better for society as whole if these two are both permanently off the dating market?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m surprised so many of you guys are manifesting a breakup… Isn’t it better for society as whole if these two are both permanently off the dating market?
The two of them together are a menace on society and looking at him is not something we want to deal with anymore. We've suffered enough! 😂 And creeps like him should not be getting any exposure no matter how dwindling the number of Niomi's followers is. He should go away! They can both go away, but I would still prefer it if she dumps him first.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also believe they belong together. They both don't care about anyone else but themselves, they consider to be superior to basically everyone, they have no goals or real purpose or a real job, they enjoy scamming people and honestly the list can go on. I do not have sympathy for Niomi at all, sorry. She deserves a guy like him and he deserves a girl like a her. 🤷‍♀️

Imagine having a relationship with a business life coach, and during that time closing your business and being dumped by a PR agency because completely fogort how to do the minimum of work 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he should change to failure life coach. Whatever he touches and says will destroy everyones life ...which nimebcile did. She has no purpose, no job, no place to live, no real friends, no real connections with family anymore, cannot even take care of her health like an adult...and wandering aimlessly on the streets of London. Yikes. You know what, it makes me appreciate my burnout middle life crisis reality 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Good morning dear shadows! I used to come to this thread in the morning ans scroll slooooowly anticipating any photos of him and his teeth.. So happy fir this period of no Lordon!! I feel so safe! ❤

Oh my God what a beautiful message!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Good morning dear shadows! I used to come to this thread in the morning ans scroll slooooowly anticipating any photos of him and his teeth.. So happy fir this period of no Lordon!! I feel so safe! ❤

Oh my God what a beautiful message!
So blessed 🥲💫🙏🙏🙏 I can feel all the kundalinis . Ps: and the picture of Forky eating sushi with a forky ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's not forget the actual comment was: "Thank you for your beautiful question," which is even funnier than beautiful message 😄 😆 😭

• Haha
Wishing you good health, and a safe delivery! We’ll be here for you when you get back. 💕

And random, but I was wondering what was going on with Nims’ agency. This succinctly sums up what’s been going on with her (should also add it’s only her profile, and not anyone else’s, or rather of the ones I clicked on by chance).
View attachment 2696803
She's been dropped! Probably hence all of these ads?

Unscripted - InterTalent Rights Group (intertalentgroup.com)

No sign of her. Hahahaha, she obviously didn't serve them.
---
The website for SS has gone
---
mss.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.