Niomi Smart #75 Stipulations, manifestations and early morning ruminations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look what just popped up as a recommended video on my YouTube homepage: It's Forky and his females! I've never watched this YouTuber before (and don't think I will again) so have no idea if he appears in other videos of hers, but in this one they stayed at his place in the Cotswolds for a weekend. No idea if he's dating one of them as I rarely check his stories now.

Screenshot_20240117_175054_YouTube.jpg

---
Has the ‘somewhere between London, Bali and Dublin’ part of her bio been gone for a while and I’ve just missed it? If not, it’s gone now!

*foolishly clinging on to her dumping Lordon’s ass and therefore bye bye Dublin*
I think she just removed that recently - in the last week or so but not 100% sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How was she acting before she made the announcement of her broken engagement to Joey? I don’t remember 😅
She was pompously and smugly prancing round Joeeeeey's flat and being critical. This was after a boozy picnic with Charlotte where she asked her to be chief bridesmaid/ maid of honour. She'd fixed up her precious spice rack and was definitely portraying herself as a ' here to stay' superior being. Then the FALL 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How was she acting before she made the announcement of her broken engagement to Joey? I don’t remember 😅
Interestingly enough she did post one video in between the break up and talking about it. She didn’t let on everything was normal but she also didn’t address it. She was acting super similarly on insta too by flashing no ring and showing off her new found independence. She also accidentally posted a crying story right after the break up so many speculated she wanted the word to get out and buzz to die down before addressing it directly.

Reactions: 16
Dear Shadows, break up or no break up, fight or no fight, all the speculation has been a very welcome distraction as I prepare to deliver our second baby a few weeks early after receiving a scary diagnosis. All should be fine and I look forward to discussing all things kundalini as a bored housewife and a mother of two soon! ♥
good luck to you! Wishing you a safe delivery and good health for you and baby💗

• Heart
We had a whole variety of Niomi, from Kate Middleton wannabe to Bali kundalini, I wonder what's next ?

Niomi looking for her next personality be like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We had:
1. Goofy Niomi (Marcus)
2. Preppy Niomi (Joe)
3. Sporty Niomi (Forky)
4. Crazy Niomi (Lordon)

Next up is probably Mommy or Lonely Niomi 😂 She’s like Barbie - a different version every few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She actually liked joey so I'm not sure it's comparable. More compatible to Forky or Marbob who she just tried to erase

Reactions: 23
Interestingly enough she did post one video in between the break up and talking about it. She didn’t let on everything was normal but she also didn’t address it. She was acting super similarly on insta too by flashing no ring and showing off her new found independence. She also accidentally posted a crying story right after the break up so many speculated she wanted the word to get out and buzz to die down before addressing it directly.
Does this crying story still exist anywhere? 👀

I didn’t know of Tattle when the Joey break up happened, I only discovered when wondering where Forky had disappeared to, he was litcherally like here one day, gone the next!!

She posted a photo of her and Joey having a pizza night at the end of July, then went quiet for a few days. She re-emerged from her mum's house with a grid post saying she wasn't feeling her best and needed some time, which led to speculation of course. The ring had been missing for a few weeks before that point and she told everyone it was being 'serviced'. I don't think there was an official IG announcement, but she came back with a vlog mid-way through the August and tried to put on a good face about the 'beautiful' time they had together and how he's a good person and she wishes him the best. Then as we all saw, she started to spiral and now here we are.

Reactions: 32
Remember shadows, for your manifestation to come to fruition, you have to live in your end reality, which is why (please) vote that she already dumped him !!
✨ the power of positive affimations ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Dear Shadows, break up or no break up, fight or no fight, all the speculation has been a very welcome distraction as I prepare to deliver our second baby a few weeks early after receiving a scary diagnosis. All should be fine and I look forward to discussing all things kundalini as a bored housewife and a mother of two soon! ♥
Wishing you good health, and a safe delivery! We’ll be here for you when you get back. 💕

And random, but I was wondering what was going on with Nims’ agency. This succinctly sums up what’s been going on with her (should also add it’s only her profile, and not anyone else’s, or rather of the ones I clicked on by chance).
IMG_6170.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They made a critical error all right, by saying she's got talent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She posted a photo of her and Joey having a pizza night at the end of July, then went quiet for a few days. She re-emerged from her mum's house with a grid post saying she wasn't feeling her best and needed some time, which led to speculation of course. The ring had been missing for a few weeks before that point and she told everyone it was being 'serviced'. I don't think there was an official IG announcement, but she came back with a vlog mid-way through the August and tried to put on a good face about the 'beautiful' time they had together and how he's a good person and she wishes him the best. Then as we all saw, she started to spiral and now here we are.
She kind of vaguely addressed it at the beginning of this vlog, and then acknowledged it in the vlog where she and her mum had a spa day together.

Reactions: 5
They made a critical error all right, by saying she's got talent!
This is so good - I can’t stop laughing!!

She was probably dropped by her agency. Let’s be honest, she signed to this agency and shortly after took off never to be seen in London again. Terrible business move. She generated zero revenue for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Been out of the loop, can someone explain the break up rumours? I’m confused, she had her ring on on Insta!

Also I love the names you guys make for her bf’s😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.