Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niomi, if you haven't given up the mooch yet, what can I ask is holding you back? You don't need him, nor his ring. Kick that Donkey to the curb and let's party! 🎉🎉🎊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
When he posted this, did anyone else think that it looks a bit like the cliffs near the commune in Ibiza, where they stayed last year? Where they'd frequently go to get away from the rest of the commune sunbathe. It would be so interesting if instead of spending the time in Ireland he would be staying at that farm again, as it was free. I wouldn't be surprise if Niomi put her foot down and stayed in London, because let's face it, she's never ever visiting that hippie farm commune again.
View attachment 2694953
Re: the email he sent to one of us here - he just writes like he speaks, doesn't he?
View attachment 2694958
It makes no sense. I think what he wants to say is, "If we haven't worked together yet, can I ask what is holding you back?"

Also, @Callan, "dark lord" gave me a giggle for some reason.
When I saw this pic I thought he had gone off on his travels alone as I didn't think anyone would be doing yoga on a beach in Ireland in the middle of January. It has been freezing here this week!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
When I saw this pic I thought he had gone off on his travels alone as I didn't think anyone would be doing yoga on a beach in Ireland in the middle of January. It has been freezing here this week!
I figured as much, England has been freezing too

Reactions: 11
He's got no balls to freeze off so I guess he could survive.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This targeted ad just came up on my phone 😂 Maybe Nims found out she was wearing M&S and had to remove it from her person immediately. Oh moon star!
2055CC75-13DC-4CC4-B0FD-4AA3B8179F54.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When he posted this, did anyone else think that it looks a bit like the cliffs near the commune in Ibiza, where they stayed last year? Where they'd frequently go to get away from the rest of the commune sunbathe. It would be so interesting if instead of spending the time in Ireland he would be staying at that farm again, as it was free. I wouldn't be surprise if Niomi put her foot down and stayed in London, because let's face it, she's never ever visiting that hippie farm commune again.
View attachment 2694953
Re: the email he sent to one of us here - he just writes like he speaks, doesn't he?
View attachment 2694958
Can I challenge you to pay me?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Lmao accurate. The audacity. He really has started negging and gaslighting his *potential* clients now, hasn't he? He's such a loser.
It's been so easy to do to her that he's doing it to other people now.

Reactions: 9
I love that the threads I have to catch up on aren’t even about Nims 🤣🤣🤣 You guys give me life!

Since we’re doing Donkey talk, his latest follow is the exact person he wants to be: Travelling around the world, and doing abso-fucken-lutely jackshit.
IMG_6166.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t sleep so thought I’d try watching her latest vlog, but her waffling is irritating me so I’ve stopped after 5 minutes. Where does she say she’s getting married in May?

Reactions: 5
IMG_9393.jpeg

Dare I say… Nims is glowing?! I think she actually looks happy here. Between the London posts and vlog, now this recent story you can tell she’s 1000000% happier in London.

Nims, you can drop the act anytime now. We all know where you’re happiest. And it sure as hell isn’t with Lord Donkwad in Barely bowing to his skinny peen 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 36
So what about that apartment she and Lordon rented together and abandoned for Bali after staying in there for like a week or two?
And what about her shed which she purchased and lived for maybe just a month or so before she rented it out to Air B&b?
Would really appreciate if any resourceful tattlers can show us some insight on those two properties and their current status 🙌🙌

Reactions: 8
I don't think there's a split as there's no familial return. Regardless of what has happened, I can't imagine Niomi's mother not reaching out if the man isolating her daughter was no longer in the picture.

I'm bracing for the love-bombing.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.