Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The engagement video scarf is back! She is trying to be so Notting Hill/London-y old Niomi as if it isn’t entirely within her gift to go back to that

Reactions: 17
The engagement video scarf is back! She is trying to be so Notting Hill/London-y old Niomi as if it isn’t entirely within her gift to go back to that
Well- the jumper and scarf look naff on her- not a match 🤑

Reactions: 5
Staying at a hotel again, surprise surprise! She has lived out of a suitcase for the majority of the year. No wonder she looks absolutely exhausted.

• Sick
Well, she’s only partially on the way to old Nims. Looks like she’s trying to erase any memories of things that she’s failed at no longer serve her.
NB - Let me add that while I think that you can learn a lot from failures, Nimbobs will never learn from anything. It’s not in her to admit that she fucked up, and there’s so many examples to prove this.
IMG_6062.jpeg

ETA: I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I really don’t understand why Nims doesn’t see that her natural hair colour suits her so much more. She must really ascribe to the adage that blondes have more fun, but if this is what fun looks like, I’ll keep my straight-as-a-stick, boring black hair, kthxbyeee.
E2C157A0-FB78-4E5D-9FB2-D77FFD3DA3AF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Ooh I presume we'll soon get the usual free trip to the hairdressers so they can strip it of the scant remaining life it has in it.
I'm still looking forward to her exciting January announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks terrible in her latest stories. She looks like an old woman, her skin is awful. You can easily tell she used heavy filters, which is even sadder.

Reactions: 18
Ooh I presume we'll soon get the usual free trip to the hairdressers so they can strip it of the scant remaining life it has in it.
I'm still looking forward to her exciting January announcement.
I'm still waiting for her announcement for her big plans for 2023 that she talked about 2 years ago so..

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Well, she’s only partially on the way to old Nims. Looks like she’s trying to erase any memories of things that she’s failed at no longer serve her.
NB - Let me add that while I think that you can learn a lot from failures, Nimbobs will never learn from anything. It’s not in her to admit that she fucked up, and there’s so many examples to prove this.
View attachment 2665742

ETA: I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I really don’t understand why Nims doesn’t see that her natural hair colour suits her so much more. She must really ascribe to the adage that blondes have more fun, but if this is what fun looks like, I’ll keep my straight-as-a-stick, boring black hair, kthxbyeee.
View attachment 2665754
It's like her whole face and skin colouring has changed! From cool-toned skin, rosy cheeks and lips + brunette her to that orange (people like to call it "sunkissed") face with those dry, bleeched hair. And those wrinkles and puffiness... I know it's been mentioned more than once, but damn... all that change in only about two years?!

I guess I am really hoping for a 180 degree change in her life this year... but it's apparent she's not in control of any part of it.

Reactions: 23
Lordon is never gonna let her go as long as she’s getting gifted hotel stays and freebies. And she’d rather be in a coercive relationship with a creep rather than be single in her 30’s (the horror!) 😒

Reactions: 33
Like how people sell Britney Spears's farts on ebay?
Some medical research places in the uk buy 100ml if you produce it for £100, less money for less millilitres, but you need to be drug free (niomi might have been dabbling at the swingers parties) no smoking/ vaping, be otherwise healthy etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It sounds like a demon you confront in a game 😅😅 MENSTRUAL MOON BLOOD boss.
Ps: How are you today ? Well you know my menstrual moon blood is killing my kundalini, even ceremonial cacao did not help so I cut out the word "healing" from a magazine and glued to my forehead and proceeded to bow to a peen...and then they took me to a mental facility.
Ahaha I'm having a crap day and it's not even noon lol, but this made me genuinely laugh out loud. Thank you 😁❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahaha I'm having a crap day and it's not even noon lol, but this made me genuinely laugh out loud. Thank you 😁❤
Oh Callan, may I suggest a book to read because my kundalini feels so much negativity from you.. maybe it's your moon bleed that you should embrace because you know.. feminism and sustainability ☮
(my brain cells are suffering)

• Haha
Oh Callan, may I suggest a book to read because my kundalini feels so much negativity from you.. maybe it's your moon bleed that you should embrace because you know.. feminism and sustainability ☮
(my brain cells are suffering)
😁 :LOL:

I'm being personally attacked today by my PMS, woke up feeling drained and just feeling low so trying to be nice to myself today, god I sound like Niomi, someone take my internet away!!!!

But unlike Niomi I can't take a day off, mom's never get days off, no sick days mehhh, this thread helps, laughing at least gets my out of my own head.

• Heart
I know it's not the main problem with this post but Why are so Many random Words capitalised? 🙏✨🩸

Alass I am Yet to welcome my first Blood Moon in 2024 🛐 so Perhaps I am Simply being misguided by Distraught Spirits beyond my Comprehension 🩸🌙

Moon by Moon
Generic Pixy Dust
Store Bought Pesto
Namaste
🩸🐾🌙💎🕊
Maybe it's actually German and such a nonsensical word salad that we can't even tell 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, she's so desperate for London life. Of course you feel like in a dream, Niomi, someone else is paying. When you live with a leech, you start appreciating the little things, such as a gifted hotel stay. Gotta do that promo work to bring home the bacon for Lordon.
Screenshot_2024-01-03-20-47-23-864_com.instagram.android.jpg

Work it, girl!
Screenshot_2024-01-03-20-56-51-736_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2024-01-03-20-55-23-169_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
#PRstay.... 🥴 🥴 🥴 🥴

And all they will get for it is bunch of crappy pictures.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she’s had some Botox and filler by the looks of things and is trying to pass it off as the result of a ‘facial’ 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yikes, her forehead...She will soon look like Yul Brynner 😬 (edit: sorry for the insult Yul)

Capture.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.