Bradley Simmonds #2 Washes his face with Guinness, rubs some Spam into it, then lets it bake in the sun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pansy, I left him a comment and he deleted it right away. What a secure man. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh forky shorty with an ego of a froggy πŸ₯° I missed him sooo much! this thread is pahhfect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Quit bashing Vegans Bradders, it's getting older than your face. "

I mean facts :LOL:
The truth hurts πŸ˜† you should've added short/shortie because he's super sensitive about his height as well

I still can't believe he looks well past 40 it's shocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dude sells his workout program as if it was the most important thing you could do for yourself, it's not, yes moving your body is always great if you can but he calls ppl lazy for not having a six pack as if that was sign of health. I call him lazy for thinking you can't eat Vegan food and thrive. When that looney woman on that fake news show asked him how he deals with Vegan clients, he said "I prefer Pescatarians" um yeah like what, the same way doctors prefer healthy patients? Less work for him, he's so obvious with what he doesn't respect, so easy to dislike him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This idiot popped up in my reels. Putting how irresponsible this is aside, I dread to think what he means by tough love. Poor pup!

Screenshot_20240107_193310_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I was looking for something through old Niomi threads and legit gasped when I saw this, totally forgot about it haha, thanks again to @oshare for posting, this was from Feb 16, 2022

1704659016200.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He can't be more than 5 ft 8, I can tell by his little arms. Says he loves Japanese food but eats Sushi with a fork...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, let's never forget that travesty! Also is it me or does every guy Niomi dates starts to age rapidly? Them breaking up could have saved his life.

1705062325231.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9