Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just fell into an IG hole looking at that LunaLala (or whatever) account that was shared earlier… I’ll just leave this here.
1622EDE0-9A9C-435B-86F8-63F9EC4F1AEC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Despite him being a total idiot,I would take Forky over Lordon allll day long.
Fatphobic, misogynistic Iberico Ham Face v. Freeloading Unwashed Donkey Face.
---
So this pile of doodoo is little better than that pile of doodoo over there? :LOL: That said Forky would never make it in a cult, he would be too busy critiquing everyone and trying to get them to do some sit ups and possibly give up whatever diet they are on.
If you read the book Cultish, she explains how gym language is basically the same as cult language. The whole Get It Done mantra is basically “awaken your kundalini.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I kinda noticed she’s not attracted to men who like strong women. There’s a trend in her choice of partners:

- With Joe, she was almost like a Stepford wife wannabee trying to fit into the traditional gender roles.

- With Forky, she became a vanity project for a mysoginistic and self-obsessed macho.

- With her current fiancé, well … she’s been indoctrinated into full submission.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Dears shadows of the dark, 2023 wasn't an easy year for us on this thread. It went from ugly to uglier to crappy to OMFG what did I just see! Let's review last year in numbers:
- 18 threads
- more than 18200 comments
- 16 youtube videos
- 1 new boyfriend
- 1 new engagement
- 1 new personality transplant
- 1 lost best friend
- 1 visa overstay (or 2?)
- 1 failed business (smart skin)
- 1 failed podcast
- Mamma Bahhhhli
- Pahhhfectly happyyyy
and... Kundalini, IV drips, crystals, rice growing, talking to trees, trees talking back, cocoa ceremonies, lingerie parties, feathers, Lordon's penis, Lordon's penis worshipping, shadows of the Dark.... it's never ending.

The last thing we have heard of her was that she is back to being 12 years old and she is making a vision board for 2024. So I thought why not make one for us too? So ladies and gentlemen, here is our pahfect vision board for Nimbobs 2024:

View attachment 2663809

Happy new year to all of you my friends 🥳, you are one of the best communities on this site. We went through break ups, losing pets, losing jobs, having new jobs, weddings, babies and more together! You guys are the only reason I still come to this thread.

Thread title by Nimbobs herself!!! (Thank you @julixx!)
And I'm still blaming all of this on Joey 🤭 Oh moon!
I’ve changed my mind on vision boards now. They are legit 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just fell into an IG hole looking at that LunaLala (or whatever) account that was shared earlier… I’ll just leave this here.
View attachment 2664655
I know it's not the main problem with this post but Why are so Many random Words capitalised? 🙏✨🩸

Alass I am Yet to welcome my first Blood Moon in 2024 🛐 so Perhaps I am Simply being misguided by Distraught Spirits beyond my Comprehension 🩸🌙

Moon by Moon
Generic Pixy Dust
Store Bought Pesto
Namaste
🩸🐾🌙💎🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Bradley sounds like he should see a ENT doctor, very nasal 🐽🐽🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get it. Why are so many of these eejits entranced by their own 'womb blood'? :sick: My 'bleedings' finished a while ago and honestly it's bleeping brilliant. Literally no down side. Sorry - LITERALLY! No 🌠 DOWN side!!! 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't get it. Why are so many of these eejits entranced by their own 'womb blood'? :sick: My 'bleedings' finished a while ago and honestly it's bleeping brilliant. Literally no down side. Sorry - LITERALLY! No 🌠 DOWN side!!! 🙏
I'm anticipating her doing a moonmask, perhaps even a full body and face depending on her flow.

A anti aging, healing, nourishing anti inflammatory, aromatic and free to apply the moon bleed all over her and Lordon's face.

Or maybe lordon will collect Niomi's moon cup bleeds and start selling them to supplement his income.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I read Nettle & Bone last year from T. Kingfisher and one line stuck with me "the history of the world was written in women’s wombs and women’s blood" which is quite striking in it's truth and brutal simplicity of delivery. But these cons need 6" of texts to say NOTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm anticipating her doing a moonmask, perhaps even a full body and face depending on her flow.

A anti aging, healing, nourishing anti inflammatory, aromatic and free to apply the moon bleed all over her and Lordon's face.

Or maybe lordon will collect Niomi's moon cup bleeds and start selling them to supplement his income.
Like how people sell Britney Spears's farts on ebay?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We need to annoy the tit out of everyone who knows us by calling our periods our "menstrual moon blood" from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think anyone (in their right mind) would choose Lordon over Forky
It's actually quite hard to think of many males who who would be less preferable than Lordon. He was a grim holiday fling who managed to persuade Dim that the fling actually meant something. And they were in 'the right place at the right time, fate blah blah blah'.
He's convinced her the doubters just don't get how special and unique their love is.

Reactions: 21
We need to annoy the tit out of everyone who knows us by calling our periods our "menstrual moon blood" from now on.
It sounds like a demon you confront in a game 😅😅 MENSTRUAL MOON BLOOD boss.
Ps: How are you today ? Well you know my menstrual moon blood is killing my kundalini, even ceremonial cacao did not help so I cut out the word "healing" from a magazine and glued to my forehead and proceeded to bow to a peen...and then they took me to a mental facility.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thank you guys for the love! it is my last day as a full moon BLOSSOM blood ☮ goddess miracle blood (how to end these sentences??)
When the most interesting thing about you is your period...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so darn boring I've started frequenting the Carrie Hope Fletcher thread instead🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_8820.png
IMG_8822.png

God she looks terrible, so yellow and worn out. What’s her obsession with having unflattering, bleached hair? Did DJ “ruin” being brunette for her?

Also, this is more proof that she’d love nothing more than staying in London, getting sponsored facials and living the Nottingham life.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.