Niomi Smart #74 Thank you for your beautiful message and your support

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Before Niomi vs 2 years into dating niomi:

View attachment 2691310View attachment 2691311
He looks fairly presentable in the first photo, I mean he’s not my cup of feel new tea by any means but the second photo he looks like a nutty professor 🤪 I think it’s true if his personality was nice maybe he wouldn’t be such a jump scare. Saying this though he definitely gives off an unsettling energy to me at least.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I

He looks fairly presentable in the first photo, I mean he’s not my cup of feel new tea by any means but the second photo he looks like a nutty professor 🤪 I think it’s true if his personality was nice maybe he wouldn’t be such a jump scare. Saying this though he definitely gives off an unsettling energy to me at least.
He legit looks like his own grandfather, and it's not even 2 years, think that's closer to June, they "met" in May a week before her bday.

A year into dating her he had that video on his dead YT channel about giving up sugar, chocolate and alcohol because he'd wake up with night sweats and anxiety lol.. then every picture of them out and traveling he had a beer in hand, so that went well... it's so clear she takes reigns and control of what they both eat which to me is crazy stupid. How do these dudes not see it?

Reactions: 22
Omg her latest video is a disaster, she sounds like an hysterical spoiled child in this hotel room

About this brain mapping ; she looks relieved and appears to think she "succeeded" the tests, when it's nothing of the sort, she's just been told she has a normal brain that functions normally, congrats... why would you want to map your brain anyway ? it's not like you're gonna do anything with the results, I mean, what is it useful for ? I would rather do logical and psychological tests to see what my brain is capable of, and use it with a pinch of salt, because it's your BRAIN so of course it will keep evolving as you grow. This vlog is one of the most irritating of all the vlogs she made. She is so full of herself it's unbearable to watch. This is 19 min of waste.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2691282
I can't stomach Lordon as a groom shuffling around and smiling like a shark 🤮
(edit: sorry to sharks everywhere for the insult)
Imagining that, made me laugh so hard! Lordon in a suit and tie his least smelly set of sweatpants and his least wrinkly white shirt, The Shoes, a random fedora with a feather he decided would be very edgy to wear... Mouth wide open like the gates of hell, grimacing and leering at people while pointing them to the donation station, where every unfortunate soul at the event is expected to make a deposit... 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
she is the epitome of "go girl, give us nothing"
---
her new accent is so clearly forced, it's hilarious. she tries so hard to sound well-spoken and posh, yet she can't even pronounce simple words like "appreciation" correctly.... "appresiation" 😭
Not to mention ‘shay long)! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would take any brain scanning company that tells the influencer (who starved their last brain cell years ago) advertising for them that their brain is better than average in many areas and their main problem is actually that they think TOO much, with a pinch of salt. Or the whole bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow she is buzzing in this video I’ve never seen her so happy before and lordon well he didn’t look very pleased lol 😂 don’t quote me on star signs I know we all different and they don’t always fit but I always thought they liked busy social lives as my mum is a Gemini and she never stops so I was surprised that nims was happy with a life of nothing. It’s nice to see her happy tbh and I like the London content although she sure can waffle on. Lordon couldn’t help but throw in a few digs here and there of course looks like she cut out abit of what he was saying when they were walking to the brain mapping which was no doubt derogatory.

Still got my season pass for the circus 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah geez now you guys got me curious, after I finish watching the latest Estee video w/ Grace Beverly, where she's bashing her fiancé, again, she's on some bash tour right now... hey why can't Niomi do that? Now that I'd love to see/listen to.

• Haha
Ah geez now you guys got me curious, after I finish watching the latest Estee video w/ Grace Beverly, where she's bashing her fiancé, again, she's on some bash tour right now... hey why can't Niomi do that? Now that I'd love to see/listen to.
So, same old same old in Estee land? I find her dramas crazy and wish I had more time to check out other threads, but for now I have to stick strictly with Nims. 😂
But I imagine Niomi can do bashing quite well if she'd set her mega mind to it, but it's not becoming of a damsel she considers herself to be. Maybe she needs a little push. Or a Donkey kick. 😁

Reactions: 10
I would pay money to listen to that:
"A smart podcast:
The bashing of current and past boyfriends.
Episode 1: marcus and how his cute butt got me 2 millions subs"

• Haha
  • Heart
don't care if this sounds entitled but as a londoner who has to commute to work on the jam-packed tube 3-4 days out of the week in the morning, it irritates me thinking about her hopping on with all of us with real jobs thinking she's part of the 'hustle and bustle' of the city life here. you're just a waste of space. your yoga class can wait until 2pm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I would pay money to listen to that:
"A smart podcast:
The bashing of current and past boyfriends.
Episode 1: marcus and how his cute butt got me 2 millions subs"
I said to myself "I'd pay money to hear that tea"! haha.
---
So, same old same old in Estee land? I find her dramas crazy and wish I had more time to check out other threads, but for now I have to stick strictly with Nims. 😂
But I imagine Niomi can do bashing quite well if she'd set her mega mind to it, but it's not becoming of a damsel she considers herself to be. Maybe she needs a little push. Or a Donkey kick. 😁
Yep same old shizz, literally... she talks crap about the guy then says she's protective of him so that's why she doesn't share who he is, and then she justifies talking smack about him by saying that he's slow like a turtle and doesn't have social media and she can say anything she wants and he wont hear about it. The dude works in tech, there are videos on YT with him describing technology but she makes him sound like some oaf who uses his feet to hold a fork. The girl interviewing her looks like she's slowly dying on the inside as she's listening lol (Im half way done listening) ... she says some more weird stuff and manages to contradict herself every other minute. Kinda like Niomi, those two should have just married each other.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
don't care if this sounds entitled but as a londoner who has to commute to work on the jam-packed tube 3-4 days out of the week in the morning, it irritates me thinking about her hopping on with all of us with real jobs thinking she's part of the 'hustle and bustle' of the city life here. you're just a waste of space. your yoga class can wait until 2pm
Totally agree. Especially when you know that the "new project" she is buzzing to start is doing a suggested brand collaboration or starting a podcast in which she rambles no differently than in her youtube videos. She's a major embarrassment.

Reactions: 15
This is how I feel every time someone says they prefer her London content and that she seems happier. She’s happy to be relevant again, it’s amazing how her ego depends so heavily on receiving free gifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her whole London video was mega irritating. It was like some bleeping Disney version of the city. The amazing buildings and hotels, the fashun on the King's Road. Yes some of London is like that - the bits she frequents. She's got a new appreciation for it - like the wide eyed faux naif she imagines herself to be :sick: She can see the magic in everything. So unique.
And of course she sees herself as living in a romcom. Of course she does. (She actually said this). That tedious anecdote about little Dim dragging her giant suitcase up some stairs 'like something out of a romcom'.
Sigh.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Her Vlog was so disingenuous.

She says that in Bali, there were people from all parts of the world/different walks of life and there was no distinction as everybody was ‘equal’.

Excuse me but:
1. London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. It’s such a melting pot, but yet Niomi can’t see this because she only hangs out with a specific crowd that fits her aesthetic. You don’t have to travel across the world to see a melting pot. Open your eyes!
2. Bali was such a melting pot, but yet there wasn’t a single other foreigner or person of color in her stories/pictures. She didn’t even interact with locals (unless they were hotel staff, masseuse or a bikini shop owner).
3. She talks about how Londoners are about how they present themselves to the world (the fashion, the hair etc). London isn’t just about the fashion! It’s such a shallow view.
4. She talks about how everyone in Bali is ‘equal’ and there is ‘no hierarchy’… How ironic! A speech about ‘equality’ from a GIFTED SUITE in London. How can she talk about equality in Bali when privileged foreigners have taken over the place and completely disregard locals? Yeah, equality in her privileged bubble.

Her depiction of Bali vs London is beyond nauseating. It reeks privilege and ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Because she's setting up deals/ rip offs with London based people. Follow the money £££££££
AND it seems very unhealthy to NEVER be apart from a partner.
I reckon she's filling her grid with London content on purpose, all the better to grift for the wedding. I think they're that calculated

Reactions: 16
She also complained about Bali and London at the same time, saying Bali is too hot and too humid, and London is too much of an effort (fashion and make up wise). Pick one ffs !!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I said to myself "I'd pay money to hear that tea"! haha.
---

Yep same old shizz, literally... she talks crap about the guy then says she's protective of him so that's why she doesn't share who he is, and then she justifies talking smack about him by saying that he's slow like a turtle and doesn't have social media and she can say anything she wants and he wont hear about it. The dude works in tech, there are videos on YT with him describing technology but she makes him sound like some oaf who uses his feet to hold a fork. The girl interviewing her looks like she's slowly dying on the inside as she's listening lol (Im half way done listening) ... she says some more weird stuff and manages to contradict herself every other minute. Kinda like Niomi, those two should have just married each other.
I can't! 🤣She hates that man! She's only with him because she, like Niomi, wanted to be proposed to and see herself as a bride! Why is that guy still with her?! And I have no doubt that Niomi feels something similar for Lordon, even if she won't admit it to herself. This is what happens when you care only about appearances and everything in your life is skin deep. And it's not even a nice skin!

Reactions: 8
She seemed manically happy in this new vlog. Her highs in life seem very high, and her lows very low. I think if she was busier in general she wouldn’t have so much time to obsess about where she is happiest. Give in 4 weeks she’ll be blaming London for all her woes again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.