Niomi Smart #72 Searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m at this coffee shop in Dublin and Joe’s doppelgänger is standing right next to me. For a split second, I thought it was him!

Niomi’s search wasn’t done thoroughly enough 😂
Are you ok, have you recovered from the shock and intense panic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The 🙏 photo.:sick:
She's been through so much! She's put her heart and soul into this! I know how hard it was for you, Queen, but you're finally free! Free from any actual work, responsibility and commitment! Free from the shackles of sound society. Free to plunge yourself further into laziness love, stupidity spirituality and worthlessness wholesomeness! Many happy 11:11's, girl, you got the power! 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry if this has been said but she’s finally removed the ‘we’re engaged video’ (to Joe) from her YouTube!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also there's nothing shameful about business failures, they happen all the time even to the most hardworking and talented people, sometimes things just don't work out long run and making honest money takes a lot of work, and also not fking ppl over to get that money takes integrity. She wants her work to fulfill her yet she doesn't want to put in the time and effort. She thinks everything is deserved. If she continues the same methods and patterns nothing she sets up next will last either.

She has no coping skills. I think she's still free falling and this narrative "I chose to close it down" with zero actual explanation is just another example of how her mind works. This manifesting rubbish is the only thing she has control over, even tho it's legit written on air.
---
My business has failed but at least I’m engaged! #priorites

View attachment 2627722

This engagement sure requires a lot of sacrifices, dating Lordon ain't cheap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.