Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will they have to move villas again? Another uphill challenge for Dim to overcome?
So was she lying in that post earlier about never having felt so relaxed since they moved? When all the while she's been wittering on about phonemasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will they have to move villas again? Another uphill challenge for Dim to overcome?
So was she lying in that post earlier about never having felt so relaxed since they moved? When all the while she's been wittering on about phonemasts.
That’s actually hilarious because she’s been droning on and on about “mama Barley” being soOoOo welcoming and magical for her, yet it’s been issue after issue 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t imagine how her family feels watching her get indoctrinated into these conspiracy theories and cult lifestyle. It’s scary to watch even as a random person

Reactions: 29
The dome "protects" against

"Bioplasmic Radiation (Human Generated) imprinting produced by…

✓ Juvenile emotional stress
✓ Previous occupants’ emotional distress
✓ Negative psychic impressions/Psychic attacks"

Gonna have it's work cut out for it with that first one between the 2 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As someone who works in the field of radio engineering I had to report her stories as False Information.
It’s a mobile phone mast, carrying antennas that allow her phone to work. Mobile phones have been proven to save lives. Crystals have not.
Pfft, clearly you are working for the Illuminati who are trying to keep us all dumb and controllable. I see you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’ll end up switching from writing a cooking book to writing a book about how she got scammed of thousands by an unscrupulous penniless partner who indoctrinated. At this rate, the only money she’ll have left is her family’s.

Have you noticed the amount of money she’s been writing off because of impulsive decisions?

Thousands on an vacant apartment in London, thousands on her previous villa, thousands in fines at the airport, thousands through lost brand deals because no one is interested in her anymore.

I’d say the only tangible income she’s getting is through a few investments and possibly her shed that she may be renting out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long time lurker - hi!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I just noticed she has followed @badassmotherbirther on IG

Pregnancy announcement pending?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’ll end up switching from writing a cooking book to writing a book about how she got scammed of thousands by an unscrupulous penniless partner who indoctrinated. At this rate, the only money she’ll have left is her family’s.

Have you noticed the amount of money she’s been writing off because of impulsive decisions?

Thousands on an vacant apartment in London, thousands on her previous villa, thousands in fines at the airport, thousands through lost brand deals because no one is interested in her anymore.

I’d say the only tangible income she’s getting is through a few investments and possibly her shed that she may be renting out.
She has shares in things like wild deodorant etc
She's likely set for life unless Lordon persuades her to invest heavily in his coaching / warrior retreats / menstural cacco retreats etc.

Reactions: 10
Here are some nice products to protect your phone, pets, car, and workplace from EMF and other harmful radiation. In case you need some Christmas gift ideas. They even sell patches that you can stick on your children's clothes and your yoga mat.

geoclenseorgoneeffects_1800x1800.jpg
CarEMRHarmoniser_1800x1800.jpg
Z62_4791_1800x1800.png
MobilePhoneHarmoniser_1800x1800.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
That’s actually hilarious because she’s been droning on and on about “mama Barley” being soOoOo welcoming and magical for her, yet it’s been issue after issue 😆
Yes THIS is what's mind boggling to me. How can she not see how contradictory it is to both have Barleyyyy be this magical perfect place that's so amazingly wonderful that it must mean she's meant to stay here permanently, and also have everything from gut issues to logistical hassles trying to stay there.

Reactions: 5
Crystals to protect from a phone mast 😭😭😭

Maybe she is trying to get pregnant and feeling frustrated, hence the obsession with periods, health, and "harmful" forces. Plus the posing with "bloat."

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.