Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add to the “Barley Energy” (which she is reading incorrectly/to suit herself) .... for anyone who can remember back to her and Marcus......
It was right after she went to Barley with Marcus that they split up. She spent the trip chasing down smoothie bowls and you could see Marcus starting to lose it. I absolutely believe that her othorexia/ED was the catalyst for the end of that relationship.
And it was definitely a big part of the end of her engagement to Joey.
It seems that Jamie actively supports her ED and uses it to manipulate her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I don't think that Jamie really cares, she's a pet project to him. And he get off on all the perks. I still think its creepy how his sister Holly, followed Nims for years on IG and "set them up" bet it was a set up all right. She legit looks like a scout for cults lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
The belly bloat pic is pretty sad, it seems clear to us she's bloated af (for her) and constantly having digestive problems due to stress and anxiety that is caused by her new way of life led by Lordon.

She is seemingly not working (earning or receiving validation) her skincare is folding, she doesn't appear to see friends or family, no permanent base to call home and the majority of her followers openly think her man is bad news, he is taking her to after dark kinky gatherings where she looks uncomfortable. Who wouldn't be stressed?

Listen to your gut niomi and dump him.

She is forever banging in about listening to her body, and everyone knows about gut instincts yet she is ignoring hers. Madness.

If she has a baby they'll name a girl Snow (snow white) or of it's a boy, Barley

Reactions: 12
The belly bloat pic is pretty sad, it seems clear to us she's bloated af (for her) and constantly having digestive problems due to stress and anxiety that is caused by her new way of life led by Lordon.

She is seemingly not working (earning or receiving validation) her skincare is folding, she doesn't appear to see friends or family, no permanent base to call home and the majority of her followers openly think her man is bad news, he is taking her to after dark kinky gatherings where she looks uncomfortable. Who wouldn't be stressed?

Listen to your gut niomi and dump him.

She is forever banging in about listening to her body, and everyone knows about gut instincts yet she is ignoring hers. Madness.

If she has a baby they'll name a girl Snow (snow white) or of it's a boy, Barley
She’s too proud to realize she’s been duped by a man child and his cult. That’s the problem; I think now she is starting to question her way of life now. There’s nothing wrong with leading a boring life with family and friends.

There’s no problem with exploring things outside of one’s comfort zone.

Reactions: 14
She’s too proud to realize she’s been duped by a man child and his cult. That’s the problem; I think now she is starting to question her way of life now. There’s nothing wrong with leading a boring life with family and friends.

There’s no problem with exploring things outside of one’s comfort zone.
She is so good at hoodwinking herself. Surely she has glimmers of clarity where she sees how phoney it all is

Reactions: 6
I’m honestly starting to think Bradley had a better influence on her despite his questionable values.

1. He influenced her to eat a more balanced diet.
2. He was obsessed with growing his following and brand. Although his approach wasn’t great, his ambitious mindset could have influenced Niomi to be more ambitious.
3. He was quite social and even introduced her to his friends, therefore broadening her horizons a bit.
4. He seemed to be accepted by her family.
5. They are both as uncultured as one another.

Bradley wasn’t the best option, but he was definitely a better fit than Jamie.
---
Speaking of Joe - has he deleted his IG? I’m not on IG but I usually check profiles through Chrome without being signed-in. When checking his, it said ‘Page not found’. Yet I’m able to see other profiles.
No he’s still there but rarely uses it

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Here’s my very lazy thread title suggestion: ‘Niomi Smart #72: Gnarly in Barley — the downward spiral continues’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Niomi pretends to run into Lordon at a crystal shop and he feigns surprise when he sees her. They are in search of magical protection against the evil EMF forces of the Tower of Doom.
Screenshot_2023-11-27-08-13-35-906_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-27-08-13-55-626_com.instagram.android.jpg

Yes! Thank you, moon! They succeeded! Now the EMFs stand no chance! Some tiger eye, a mystical orgonite pyramid to protect the delicate princess and her knight in sloppy armor.
Screenshot_2023-11-27-08-28-26-150_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_2023-11-27-08-28-04-109_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Niomi pretends to run into Lordon at a crystal shop and he feigns surprise when he sees her. They are in search of magical protection against the evil EMF forces of the Tower of Doom.
Today, EMF. Tomorrow, 5G.

She has a degree that (even if not at a great university) provided three years of tuition in critical thinking. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2595129
View attachment 2595130
Yes! Thank you, moon! They succeeded! Now the EMFs stand no chance! Some tiger eye, a mystical orgonite pyramid to protect the delicate princess and her knight in sloppy armor.
View attachment 2595145
View attachment 2595146
....I have no words for the level of dumb and the delusions. Plus the nauseating view of donkey creep 🤢🤮 NOTHING goes well in your life you idiot. That is a sign your crystals and rocks are just effing crystals and rocks. Your poor decisions make your life living hell nimbecile! And being with the biggest repulsive airhead you opened the gates of deep hell...

Reactions: 25
I'm totally astounded she stooped to this level so quickly. Vaguely believing in crystals for manifesting or meditation is one thing, but specifically going shopping for protection from the cell tower - PUT IN FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO POST ON INSTAGRAM 24/7 - is super fringe conspiracy status. I wonder if Jamie is really pushing this or if this is largely driven by a paranoid spiral of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Whenever she’s holding her phone she says her hand is is tingling and aching because of… radiaton. Girl you’re on your phone too much looking at pseudoscience reels and drawing mandalas instead of working and developing carpal tunnel syndrome as a result. Or maybe it’s the endless working out without eating real food or not resting after having wrist surgery?

But yeah go ahead and buy some more crystals, those will make all your problems go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eww I did NOT need to see Lordon’s toes (on top of everything else) in the latest vlog. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Someone tell her air travel increases her exposure to radiation, I can’t be bothered. Moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Only happy when they are buying woo woo tit or paying for woo woo tit treatments and experiences.
They are still massive consumers of stuff, even if the stuff is now 'spiritual' instead of Starbucks or whatever.

Reactions: 29
Eww I did NOT need to see Lordon’s toes (on top of everything else) in the latest vlog. 🤮
Sorry you had to see that. The main reason I no longer watch her vlogs is because I just can't take the chance of something like this happening!
---
View attachment 2595129
View attachment 2595130
View attachment 2595145
View attachment 2595146

He looks quite annoyed there. Horrible man. He really is a walking ick.

She's buying all these crystals for protection from negative energies...maybe he'll stay away from her now! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They are hilarious, scared of the cell tower which they post to their bloody instagram. Niomi wouldn’t last five seconds without her online connection.
---
The only way a crystal will help her now is if it bonks her on the head hard enough to knock her back down to earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why the hell this guy keeps on shaving when he has a terrible receding chin? I mean I know this is photoshopped but short hair and beard makes him acceptable!
1701078296113.png

BTW I watched a few old vlogs from 2017/2018 and wow Joey was so nice (dreamy:LOL:) to her and he was so good looking, I can't believe how terrible she was to him in lockdown and literally pushed him runaway??? I mean she literally could have had a peeeeerfect life she always wanted but where the hack she ended up?! And she's not even vegan anymore, so all of that was for NOTHING?????!!!!
You could just see the sparkle in his eyes when he was around her, he was so happy cooking together in the evenings, bringing coffee to her home and even cooking for her, and just you could get the general feeling she was really into her and was such a gentleman!
And now this dude :sick:
1701078428633.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.