Niomi Smart #71 Awakening her kundalini while wearing nothing but a barely there bikini

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry you had to see that. The main reason I no longer watch her vlogs is because I just can't take the chance of something like this happening!
---

He looks quite annoyed there. Horrible man. He really is a walking ick.

She's buying all these crystals for protection from negative energies...maybe he'll stay away from her now! 😄
based on his youtube appearances i feel like jamie secretly really resents niomi and doesn’t believe in most of this crap he’s spouting -like he gets a kick out of controlling a woman who if he didn’t meet her at her most vulnerable would have probably never even given him a second glance. super super sinister.

Reactions: 31
The crystal monologue…..she’s actually lost the plot

it’s actually quite scary how far gone she is with this.

Reactions: 33
So she was invited to Nihi, but the video isn't sponsored? 🤔 I wonder how influencer ASA disclosures work when they are abroad. Do they still have to follow them, does anyone know? Do they adhere to the rules of their location, or the rules of the country where they hold citizenship?

"Bali has strong manifesting energy." No, it's just a nice place to be, dumbass.
I wondered about that myself. She said the Nihi resort "reached out to me." Does that imply everything is free? That resort is outlandishly expensive. The island is owned by Christopher Burch, billionaire ex of Tory Burch. I'd like to see his travel logs. He claims to be interested in sustainability and respect for local culture. Somehow I am suspicious when he creates a resort limited to the very wealthy and the freeloaders. He'd like to keep the island free of grubby tourists and open to billionaires like himself who can vacay in luxury.

But she should label her videos #paid promotion if the trip is all comped.

Reactions: 16
As someone who works in the field of radio engineering I had to report her stories as False Information.
It’s a mobile phone mast, carrying antennas that allow her phone to work. Mobile phones have been proven to save lives. Crystals have not.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Niomi pretends to run into Lordon at a crystal shop and he feigns surprise when he sees her. They are in search of magical protection against the evil EMF forces of the Tower of Doom.
View attachment 2595129
View attachment 2595130
Yes! Thank you, moon! They succeeded! Now the EMFs stand no chance! Some tiger eye, a mystical orgonite pyramid to protect the delicate princess and her knight in sloppy armor.
View attachment 2595145
View attachment 2595146
I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone watching that story. Surely it must be satire? She can't honestly believe all that tit? And they don't realize they are a massive part of the problem? They have online jobs. Lordon does zoom calls for his scammy coaching all day, and Niomi uploads to youtube and instagram. They are the reason these transmission towers are there. They would not use an accommodation without good WiFi. If they were honestly scared of radiation, they would lead a totally different lifestyle. But they fly all the time and have all kinds of transmitting electronics in their home. She just went on and on about Bali's positive energy, but those towers are there, whether you see them or not. Her stupidity is a bottomless pit.

Reactions: 32
Every month there’s a new low. She really is following a conspiracy playbook. I guess we should’ve known that if she can delude herself enough to think LORDON is marriage material then she’ll truly believe anything

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t bring myself to watch the video and have to listen to him speak :sick: but it’s extremely weird that he suggested it and knew she went there with Joe. For as much as she goes on about it, Niomi’s intuition must be DOA to hear that and not run.
Yup he is definitely putting a lot of effort into getting into her head. It’s very worrying.
---
She's got a new video out? Wow.. someone's working overtime! I'm still trying to get through this slog

View attachment 2594291

Gee I wonder why, is it because you're lazy, don't do anything yet claim to work hard and love to show it off 24/7? Everyone gets negativity online, it's just how the internet works, not sure why she thinks she's being especially victimized.

View attachment 2594315

But she doesn't get anxiety posting every single day on Instagram stories? I think she just doesn't want to edit and put videos together since her phone just does it for her.

View attachment 2594321

View attachment 2594323

View attachment 2594329
View attachment 2594334

You delete all the other comments Niomi, that's why you only "see" love. I can't with this video, will finish watching it later lol.
No idea why she would be baffled. People quite clearly spelled out their concerns about her pivots around veganism and sustainability plus her general lack of direction, insensitive behaviour and controlling boyfriend.
---
Niomi pretends to run into Lordon at a crystal shop and he feigns surprise when he sees her. They are in search of magical protection against the evil EMF forces of the Tower of Doom.
View attachment 2595129
View attachment 2595130
Yes! Thank you, moon! They succeeded! Now the EMFs stand no chance! Some tiger eye, a mystical orgonite pyramid to protect the delicate princess and her knight in sloppy armor.
View attachment 2595145
View attachment 2595146
Oh no she went from construction noise villa to mobile mast villa 🤣 READ THE SIGNS, NIOMI

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly I think if I’d have lost Dreamy Joe I might also go a bit insane. He was so attractive, wealthy but with his own career. Sweet and had good sense of humour Did so much for her too. Like she will never do better and he’ll always be the one who got away.
And yes the fact that she stopped being vegan after they broke up is so weird. Like she changed her diet when she started dating Forky but with Joe she was strictly plant based even though he ate meat. Not saying she should have quit veganism with Joe but just strange that she quit soon after they broke up.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
If a cell tower is what makes your heart sink, you are very dumb and have a very easy life.

Reactions: 31
Hmm here’s a thought… was this villa scouted and chosen to give her something else to worry about and keep her destabilised?

Nah, she probably just picked it off AirBnB.

Reactions: 6
The irony is if she’d ended up in a villa with poor signal/internet she’d have a meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yup he is definitely putting a lot of effort into getting into her head. It’s very worrying.
I watched her stories (while afraid the bogeyman himself was gonna jumpscare onto the screen) and she says that the EMF protection is "very much Jamie's quest at the moment" .. just throw the whole man out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread title suggestion: searching for crystal EMF protection, while posting on Instagram with no life direction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Honestly I think if I’d have lost Dreamy Joe I might also go a bit insane. He was so attractive, wealthy but with his own career. Sweet and had good sense of humour Did so much for her too. Like she will never do better and he’ll always be the one who got away.
I was thinking this too. Really seems like she dealt with the acute shock of the breakup for a few weeks and then was like welp that's handled, don't need to do any grieving *cue multi-year spiral & break with reality*

Reactions: 13
She is honestly well on her way to joining a cult.
Honestly, I think she might have already. In a few months she’ll tell us all about this amazing group of people that have helped her through the darkness, or whatever culty bullshit they’re telling her.

Reactions: 11
It's only a matter of time now until she progresses to chemtrails and flat earthing
I can sooooo see her taking a photo of contrails and spouting bullshit about it. Like it blocks her energy or some tit. It's so sad that this is something that's so in her lane now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.