Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bananas. Still manages to put a passive agressive message that doesn't say anything, and mentions that influencers don't have a place to tell us how they feel about it lol.. Niomi you are an influencer, that cringe word you hate, THAT'S YOU, that's your "job".
It was also okay to share a post about another influencer telling us how he feels about it. 🤷‍♀️ Everything that comes out of Niomi's mouth or social media should come with a Don't quote me! / No liability assumed disclaimer. She contradicts herself just fractions of a second later.

Reactions: 15
You can still create another account and have access to her riveting content or use picuki.
@barnetteve

Reactions: 2
I would be too! People who are right get blocked and deleted, otherwise she wouldn't get offended at hearing some truth once in a while. She should have left all those comments alone if she was still going to post something even if its some copy and paste drivel. Maybe she deleted stuff and blocked people to make it appear that she wanted to speak up on her own?

She's always been weird about living in reality, for years it was vegan vegan vegan quick pivot to don't you dare question what I eat.
I've always considered myself thin-skinned and not ready to face criticism, yet due to my work i have to face it every day and had to get used to it. And my work isn't even close to being an influencer. How come she's so thin skinned that she can't accept real criticism? Like what the hell is with these influencers?! I'd get if it's petty tit, but this is real, in your face, you are dumb and ignorant and if you don't change, should quit social influencing-criticism. Stupid c*nt, she deserves her donkey, i hope they are both miserable

Reactions: 14
oh it works ! believe me ! I desynchronized my insta account and google account and create a new gmail / insta on my computer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh it works ! believe me ! I desynchronized my insta account and google account and create a new gmail / insta on my computer.
Hasn't worked for me, and I've tried numerous ways including using a VPN

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 11.41.04 am.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Cackling at “I ❤ cultural appropriation.” Kundalini energy is coiled at the end of your spine. Considering her posts this year, she’s been showing everyone her kundalini every chance she gets.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Cackling at “I ❤ cultural appropriation.” Kundalini energy is coiled at the end of your spine. Considering her posts this year, she’s been showing everyone her kundalini every chance she gets.
Licherally, physically and spiritually lol

1697051042820.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think this comment has already been deleted 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
I don't believe what I say but I prefer dumb niomi than delulu insane unhinged needing mental facility intervention niomi. She becomes that lady on a street that is talking long to herself, and you try to avoid or a drug addict. It is sad and sickening. She really lost it. She is losing everything just for an idiot loser creep...I don't understand. Karma did her bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can someone tell Niomi to read a basic school science book so she can find out that energy is not something you can read, talk to or hear 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Can you imagine Mangku thinking ' these tourists are so dumb. Just tell em what they want to hear- flatter their kundalini. Mention their special numbers. Suggest more 'special' water faff- ching ching'.
As we said before- she genuinely thinks she is getting special treatment.
NEXT! I hear him cry.
SHE IS SO DENSE!!
Haha, I think you’re totally correct here! This price seems like a rip off for stupid rich people. I was in Seminyak 5 star hotel and for the best ridiculously fancy 3 course meal with a couple of wines I paid around 140 000 Indonesian Ruphias (Niomi paid (?) approx 750 000 Indonesian Ruphias to be told her “special numbers” 🥴) Just for some other price comparison: half day SPA experience with full body massage/ facial/ relaxation room and pedicure cost 500 000; etc…. When we used a local man as a tour guide/driver for a 10 hour day trip! he only asked for 300 000!!? We obviously paid double that money but it goes to show how genuine locals are and they would never ask for such an outrageous amount of money as this guru did - approx 750 000 according to this poster above!? Clearly priced for tourists… (I did go there 2020 and 2022 so prices might be up since though, don’t come at me! 😂)

This post is already long but I add these photos from the Daily Mail recent article about tacky holiday destinations as I couldn’t agree more with what had been said there….
IMG_3379.png
IMG_3380.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
And let's not forget the water shortages that the locals have to deal with while these idiots flock to hang out in mansions decorated with fancy pools.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't know anything about kundalini or how one might go about awakening it, so I had to look it up.

Apparently one way to awaken the kundalini is to 'serve' others. Obviously this is not the way Nims went about awakening hers.

I read on.

Another way to awaken the kundalini is "prolonged engagement with religious or spiritual practices"....including tantric sex. I'd guess this is how Nims awakened her kundalini and explains the gigging and "Wow you have a lot to tell me" in this passage.

🤢

Screenshot_20231011_220821_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
“To celebrate, he suggested I come back ”

Please, it’s called upselling. As @simplithebEST said, he does so at a premium price. The man is an opportunist and I respect the hussle

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.