Niomi Smart #70 She puts the pathetic into empathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she still didn't do anything useful. What a waste of space her platform is. No one gives a tit if you acknowledge the "darkness" or not, Niomi. Share links to a non partisan NGO helping on the ground.

I love how she's trying to pass off her ignorance and passivity as maturity and being able to "regulate her emotions" and understanding there's "context". I bet she doesn't even know who's fighting and why.

Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20231011_131631_edit_29565282142838.jpg

What she says is so vague and generic, it's clearly just to try and cover her own ass (not literally though, unfortunately) and appease everyone. She clearly has no clue what's actually going on or desire to help, and if anything this has post made that even more obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2503929

What she says is so vague and generic, it's clearly just to try and cover her own ass (not literally though, unfortunately) and appease everyone. She clearly has no clue what's actually going on or desire to help, and if anything this has post made that even more obvious.
she might as well have posted “look guys I just want to post Dior parties and sunsets. I have neither the empathy nor intelligence to take an interest in current affairs. I don’t want that to reflect badly on me though so here’s a little word salad that eases my conscious”.

tbf, she’s allowed to post whatever she likes, but IMO posting about “reality” being dictated by the impression someone holds, the day after an horrific lot violent terrorist attack - is someone seriously lacking in any empathy or awareness.

by all means Niomi, don’t “pick a side”. If it’s too heavy to think about then sure, take a break from the news and decline to make a comment. Struggle to find the words, because the situation is so nuanced and complex, making it difficult to interpret.

But to post something as ignorant as that for likes on insta? Cowardly and ignorant.

this girl is a coward, in every aspect of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What she posted reads as so smug as well, I appreciate she didn't write it but the "I'm able to take a step back and regulate my emotions" comes off as really off? Are you really boasting about being able to not feel emotional about the death toll on both sides? I can imagine Niomi having a similar mindset- I imagine she just doesn't want to think about it all too much tbh, it will interrupt her doing handstands all day.

Reactions: 24
Very funny because the post she reshared is actually highly political if she'd even take the time to read the other slides.

Reactions: 12
‘Come into our lives’? Sure. But I’ve gotta say, for just $50 (probably $100 because you know she paid for Lordon’s as well), to have someone tell you your life’s journey is a steal.
IMG_5314.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
"He knew I'd awakened my Kundalini since we last met".Dying at that line.She is beyond parody at this point. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Now I am annoyed.

She blocked me ( and others) for suggesting she read the room before posting.

THEN she posts about the conflict. So? We? Were? Right? but got blocked anyway!

Frustrating.

Not so much now, but I was such a Niomi fan in the Notting Hill days, even bought her cookbook and shipped it to Australia. Disappointing the say the least

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Now I am annoyed.

Frustrating.

Not so much now, but I was such a Niomi fan in the Notting Hill days, even bought her cookbook and shipped it to Australia. Disappointing the say the least
She's a con artist!

Reactions: 14
She's bananas. Still manages to put a passive agressive message that doesn't say anything, and mentions that influencers don't have a place to tell us how they feel about it lol.. Niomi you are an influencer, that cringe word you hate, THAT'S YOU, that's your "job".

She did however have time to type up all THAT lmao...

1697041691605.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What the hell does it mean to awake your kundalini?!?!
Idunno about you, but with a 6m old i can't wait to sleep my kundalini 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s one thing to be an instagrammer that tit posts or one who posts light hearted cat content, it’s another thing for someone who claims to be so enlightened and vibing on a higher frequency than everyone to then act like they have no words to condemn violence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Niomi's word salads are getting freakier by the post. The only thing she's awakening, is people's disgust at her ignorance and lack of awareness. Her body's tingling from sacred waters... Nah, Nims, that's just coming off the shroom high, eat some solids and go to bed, it will wear off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now I am annoyed.

Frustrating.

I would be too! People who are right get blocked and deleted, otherwise she wouldn't get offended at hearing some truth once in a while. She should have left all those comments alone if she was still going to post something even if its some copy and paste drivel. Maybe she deleted stuff and blocked people to make it appear that she wanted to speak up on her own?

She's always been weird about living in reality, for years it was vegan vegan vegan quick pivot to don't you dare question what I eat.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.