Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Gleam have stopped censoring out of desperation. She’s fallen below the threshold for interest levels and they need to get her back on the map pronto.

Reactions: 8
Do you know why she stopped hanging out with Jim? I remember he was her rock when she broke up with Marcus.
I don't think sarah would allow it tbh. I don't believe niomi ever found Jim attractive but i wouldnt be surprised if jim found niomi attractive.

Reactions: 10
There was a Reddit thread about her in /r/femaledatingstrategy about her breakup... but surprise, it’s been deleted!

Perhaps they threaten people with legal action?
omg further proof!! see i keep missing things like that before they get deleted, its just that I know for a fact there is no way that NO ONE would have started at least ONE single gossipy thread on reddit about this. how in the duck do they get away with shutting all that tit down? cease & desists are very seldom enforceable, its just a scary piece of paper, but people can totally stand their ground & often beat them. Gleam feels more and more like a cult. probably sign some Scientology-esque NDA, make their influencers give damning collateral info so they can blackmail if the influencers reveal Gleam's sEcReTs like the NXIVM sex cult, threaten everyone who talks unfavorably about them...IT'S bleeping WEIRD

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised they've not deleted some of the comments!

View attachment 258381
She was deleting comments before this. She deleted mine! I went in there to tit stir. I didn’t say anything mean at all though, just asked where her skincare video was.

omg further proof!! see i keep missing things like that before they get deleted, its just that I know for a fact there is no way that NO ONE would have started at least ONE single gossipy thread on reddit about this. how in the duck do they get away with shutting all that tit down? cease & desists are very seldom enforceable, its just a scary piece of paper, but people can totally stand their ground & often beat them. Gleam feels more and more like a cult. probably sign some Scientology-esque NDA, make their influencers give damning collateral info so they can blackmail if the influencers reveal Gleam's sEcReTs like the NXIVM sex cult, threaten everyone who talks unfavorably about them...IT'S bleeping WEIRD
But Reddit is anonymous, just like tattle. If that was the case then gleam would try to threaten us here too? I just don’t think niomi is very popular on Reddit because it’s so American. I don’t think they even know who she is over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was deleting comments before this. She deleted mine! I went in there to tit stir. I didn’t say anything mean at all though, just asked where her skincare video was.
What an indictment on Niomi’s marketing strategy that asking where her skincare video is can even be considered something that might stir tit up 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

But Reddit is anonymous, just like tattle. If that was the case then gleam would try to threaten us here too? I just don’t think niomi is very popular on Reddit because it’s so American. I don’t think they even know who she is over there.
hmmm..well reddit is very well established so maybe they just have contacts there, so instead of threatening reddit, they just pay them to remove threads.

Reactions: 1
I wonder what Smart Skin is going to put on their stories when they have finished reposting the stories of all the influencers showing off the products. I feel like every story is exactly the same but just with a different influencer name showing the products and saying they are amazing. Then Niomi posts them on her stories too. How is it possible to get sucked into something that is SO BORING??

Reactions: 11
Some of the other influencers have been more gushy about Smart Skin than Niomi herself!

It’s still so strange to me that she doesn’t have a video introducing her skincare on her YouTube channel. Isn’t she a YouTuber? Not everyone uses Instagram.

It’s just bizarre. That’s 10’s of thousands of people that could have no idea it even exists.

Reactions: 22
It’s still so strange to me that she doesn’t have a video introducing her skincare on her YouTube channel. Isn’t she a YouTuber? Not everyone uses Instagram.

It’s just bizarre. That’s 10’s of thousands of people that could have no idea it even exists.
I think it may be specifically to avoid conflict with her other sponsors, especially Dior, which she adores. So much for having pride in her own work but I understand the lure of the big brand and the celebrity-adjacent status. Might be a clause in one of her prior contracts. Or else, she's reducing risk in case Smart Skin flops. Ssssmart way of cutting her losses!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her content has become so unbelievably stale. It’s like she can’t even be bothered. That fall outfits video was pathetic. She really needs to find a new career and get off social media. I guess I was hoping for a return to her single period in Notting Hill but she remains as bland as ever, even with boring Joe out of the picture.

Reactions: 20
You're right, she didn't even post about it on Yt...

I also noticed that her insta bio is "Niomi Smart, A conscious living journey (LMAO), founder of @mysmartskin mysmartskin.co.uk"
her only highlighted post story is smart skin
so
maybe it's like her new idea?
she wants to be seen as the conscious CEO who just eats vegan lunches and does 50 shades of Grey air yoga. if you found her through her IG, you wouldn't pay attention to her yt

and please, that new video was just pathetic
I actually liked a lot of clothes from it (that nice dress, sweaters, there were good items) but she managed to ruin all of them by picking wrong fits
and
that ad???? yeah it's so natural, you just go to your living room and pick jewelery that has tags on it and brand new boxes... that's what I do every day Nims.... so forced. it really could have been done better

Reactions: 12
So the jewellery was practically invisible, waste of money. I thought you said, 'if you found her through her IQ-not IG🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. She has no substance at all.

Reactions: 3
You're right, she didn't even post about it on Yt...

I also noticed that her insta bio is "Niomi Smart, A conscious living journey (LMAO), founder of @mysmartskin mysmartskin.co.uk"
her only highlighted post story is smart skin
so
maybe it's like her new idea?
she wants to be seen as the conscious CEO who just eats vegan lunches and does 50 shades of Grey air yoga. if you found her through her IG, you wouldn't pay attention to her yt
The reason all her highlights are gone is because they all contain Joe. She removed them all a few weeks ago in the thick of the break-up. It's a shame because I liked watching her travel stories haha.

The OP who mentioned maybe she has a non-compete that prevents her from promoting other skincare brands on her YT page- I'm not so sure. She promotes competing brands all the time from Dior to L'Occitane to Caudalie, etc. I think if she's allowed to do that she'd be allowed to promote her own company. She promoted her initial line of knock-off Zoella Boots products.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.