Niomi Smart #7 by her Royal decree, Joey is free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but surely her friend who set them up would have said? Her being vegan is like 90% of her personality, I would love to know the details behind this
this is what joe has said about it, makes it sound like he knew she was vegan beforehand but just didn't think

Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 8.05.42 am.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Maybe the simple truth is she’s a controlling, soulless, entitled princess and he’s a thoughtless, boring plank. They both look dead inside and need to find someone who lights something inside that brings them to life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I guess they kept each other in a safe zone? They need someone that would challenge them in a way. Not just a “yeah” “yeah” relationship

Reactions: 12
I had a look at the menu for the Brown Cow - they've got a vegan burger on the menu. I wonder if they added that after Niomi visited? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had a look at the menu for the Brown Cow - they've got a vegan burger on the menu. I wonder if they added that after Niomi visited? :ROFLMAO:
They’ve also got a roasted cauliflower as a main.

I have no idea why Joe called it a steakhouse— because he orders steak there? It’s fully a pub lol.

Reactions: 7
Young, gorgeous, single, financially independent, living in a highly sought after area with time to do all the things you like, go lovely places and wear nice things. Yes, sounds utterly terrible and dull! 🤣🤣
you left out, emotionally unfulfilled

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Young, gorgeous, single, financially independent, living in a highly sought after area with time to do all the things you like, go lovely places and wear nice things. Yes, sounds utterly terrible and dull! 🤣🤣
When I was in my late 20’s I lived this life. I had a beautiful apartment in a big city and spent my days shopping, getting my nails done and going to cafes. I was young, attractive and spent every weekend partying. I basically lived as a retired person.

I ended up falling into a depression because my life had ZERO purpose. It’s fun in the beginning but then you quickly realize that your life has no meaning. It’s a vapid existence.

Reactions: 27
I don’t know how many of you watch Annie Jaffrey, but she is launching her brand in a week’s time. She also hasn’t shown any of the products but it sounds like it’s not just skin care but maybe wellbeing products as well, not sure. But she and her fiancé have been working hard on this brand for a few years, and I’m sure it’s going to be really successful. She seems so much more mature than Niomi and only a couple of years older, but she takes everything she does really seriously and I would absolutely consider buying from her brand, whereas I see no reason why I would buy skincare from Niomi. Annie’s brand reached 10k followers on Instagram after 3 days. Smart Skin has had Instagram for 2 months and has less followers. Seems so badly managed. Could be another fiasco like her Boots range 😕

Reactions: 4
Joe really aged in two years, didn't he? 2018, nice ''full'' and handsome face. 2020 quite drawn and haggard.
You know who it reminds me of...Kurt from Sarah's Day!! And I know they are grown men but they have/had one major thing in common: A woman with strict food rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What, you mean the ones where you pretend we’re not in the middle of a fast approaching second wave of Covid?

REDUCE YOUR SOCIAL CONTACTS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!

Such a good role model for the younger generation. Sure why not go out and see your friends?! duck that tiny little virus. Nimbobs, the Kate Middleton wannabe is invincible.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She probably thinks that as long as she chugs those super-food-whatever-powder smoothies, her immune system will take care of the rest. Or maybe she'll just "manifest" good health through positivity. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What, you mean the ones where you pretend we’re not in the middle of a fast approaching second wave of Covid?

REDUCE YOUR SOCIAL CONTACTS YOU ABSOLUTE MORON!

Such a good role model for the younger generation. Sure why not go out and see your friends?! duck that tiny little virus. Nimbobs, the Kate Middleton wannabe is invincible.
Go out, fine, but they should be distancing!!! Even if you have another family in your home (now banned in Scotland but not in England) you're meant to keep your distance.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She really is doing the whole surrounding herself with her girlfriends and going out as much as possible isn’t she? I understand that because it’s best to keep busy after a break up and going out, having a good chat with friends really helps - she lives alone now so probably prefers the company but that will fizzle out, friends are making an effort to be free for her now because of what she’s going through but they'll soon not be as available, have other plans or actually start saying no to her. Plus like other people have mentioned unfortunately we’re in the middle of a pandemic and she’s mixing with everyone and all over the place, there appears to be no distancing going on. Only takes her to come into contact with one other person who has it and she could of easily spread it to ten others.
She should of stayed living with her Mum for a while instead. She’d of had company there, been pampered a bit, had alone time still and could of still seen friends occasionally.

Reactions: 10
She’s so obsessed with portraying the perfect image, you’d think she’d be posing in her face mask, “look at how good I’m being, how thoughtful” etc. But no. I haven’t seen her in a mask once, have you?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.